剧集 | 乌托邦(美版)(2020) | 导航列表
while he ranted about death
在睡梦中哭泣
and cried in his sleep.
最终他失控了
Finally, he snapped,
为了你的安全 我把他送到了精神病院
and I put him in an asylum for your safety.
是你把他从我身边弄走的
You took him from me?
是为了保护你 我的心肝
To protect you, dear heart.
-是为了保护你 -你骗了我
- To protect you. - You lied to me.
《人间炼狱》出现时
When Dystopia surfaced,
我知道是你♥爸♥爸画的
I knew it was your dad.
只能是他
It couldn't have been anyone but him.
而如果我知道是他
And if I knew it was him,
兔子先生也会知道
Mr. Rabbit did, too.
你知道他有危险
You knew he was in danger.
我知道他这个人很危险
I knew he was dangerous.
我任兔子先生去杀了他
I let Mr. Rabbit kill him.
我想让他的脑子毁灭掉
I wanted his brain gone.
这才是我的孩子
That's my girl.
我们走走
We walk.
走
Go.
疾控中心正在实施
The CDC is implementing
传染病预备和响应计划
its pandemic preparedness and response plans,
在多个方面展开工作
working on multiple fronts
包括提供特别指导
including providing special guidance
协助居民做好准备
on measures to prepare communities.
这是个迅速发展的...
This is a rapidly evolving...
这里是隔离区域
This is a quarantined area.
非授权人员不得进入
Authorized personnel only.
任何闯入警戒区的人都可能被逮捕
Anyone crossing the perimeter is subject to arrest.
隔离检查站
听着 我的家人都在里面
Look, look, look, my family is in there.
我很同情你 但任何人不得进入
Look, I sympathize, but no one goes in.
我不在乎是否会得病
Look, I don't care if I get sick!
-我说了任何人不得进入 -我可以签免责声明
- I said no one goes in. - I'll sign a waiver.
借过
Coming through.
借过 我得过去
Excuse me. I got to get through.
我得过去
I got to get through.
对不起 我是迈克尔·斯特恩斯博士
Excuse me. Dr. Michael Stearns,
芝加哥城市学院病毒学的
Virology, Chicago City College.
没有疾控中心迪尔伯恩博士的批准不得进入
No one gets in without personal approval from Dr. Dearborn, CDC.
就是她本人叫我来的
She's the one who asked me to come herself.
我是这个病毒最权威的专家 而且...
I'm the foremost expert on this virus, and,
-你不在名单上 -你们居然
- Your name's not on the list. - So, now you can
不经警告就把整个区域给封锁了
shut down an entire neighborhood without warning.
好吧 你打给她吧
All right, then, go ahead and call her.
这是你的工作 但如果你想在美国历史上
It's your job, but, uh, if you want to call the head of the CDC
最致命流感爆发的期间给疾控中心负责人
in the middle of the most fatal flu epidemic
打电♥话♥ 并在儿童不断死亡的情况下纠缠她
in American history and pester her with paperwork
要书面指示 那随你的便
while children die, well, be my guest.
很好 我就打给她
Great. I'll do just that.
一等兵拉斯金 请接迪尔伯恩博士
PFC Ruskin for Dr. Dearborn, please.
没问题我等着 告诉她是疫区的贝琪找她
No problem. I'll hold. Just tell her it's Betsy at the hot zone.
就一分钟 斯特...
Be just a minute, Doc...
你杀了我爸爸
You killed my dad!
不是我
Not me.
是兔子先生
Mr. Rabbit.
妈的
Oh, shit.
兔子先生在哪
Where is Mr. Rabbit?
总部
Home.
总部在哪
Where is Home?
不在以前的地方了
Not where it used to be.
我怎么能找到它
And how do I find it?
《乌托邦》
Utopia.
你太不禁打了
You broke easy.
我能说什么
What can I say?
我觉得我就这样了
I think I'm done.
我厌倦了这个世界
I'm tired of this world.
我没办法总是躲来躲去
I can't keep running.
他们很快就会找到我的
They're gonna find me soon enough.
那然后呢
And what then?
就像你说的...
Like you said...
我不禁打啊
...I broke easy.
那样对我很危险
That's dangerous to me.
我知道
I know.
没关系
It's fine.
你看着已经准备好了
You seem ready.
我爱你 我的心肝
I love you, dear heart.
我们开始时我可能会反抗
I-I might struggle when we begin.
只是...
It's just...
以前的本能反应
...old reflexes, hmm?
没事的
It's fine.
杰西卡 不 杰西
Jessica, no. Jess.
不要
Don't!
不
No.
杰西卡 杰西卡
Jessica. Jessica.
你找到总部...
When you find Home...
一把火把它烧成灰烬吧
...burn it to the fucking ground.
你♥他♥妈♥干什么呢
What the fuck are you doing?
纹身
Tattoos.
纹的什么
Of what?
不知道
Don't know.
是密♥码♥
It's code.
七 七 三 一
Seven, seven, three, one,
五 三 七 零
five, three, seven, oh,
七 一
seven, one.
我知道你在发愁什么呢
I know what you're brooding on.
听我说
Listen to me.
对那些孩子 你本身
There was nothing you could do
也无能为力
about those kids.
进来进来
Come in, come in.
葡萄干
结果不太理想 不像是你通常的情况啊
Things haven't been going as well for you as they usually do.
罗德的死我很难过
I was sorry about Rod.
《乌托邦》在哪儿
Where is Utopia?
这男孩是谁
Who is the boy?
小孩很难以预料
Little ones are unpredictable.
没有信♥用♥卡♥ 没有银行账户 没有工作
No credit cards, no bank accounts, no jobs.
我会找到他的
I'll find him.
另外呢
Something else.
《乌托邦》上的
From Utopia.
如果被不该看到的人看见...
If the wrong people see this...
会... 很糟
It would be... bad?
我们真的需要《乌托邦》 阿比
We really need Utopia, Arby.
还有别的
Something else.
这人是... 杰西卡·海德吗
Is that... Jessica Hyde?
感觉像是
Feels like her.
我们快没时间了 阿比
We're running out of time, Arby.
你能给我弄到《乌托邦》吗
Can you get me Utopia?
还有杰西卡·海德
And Jessica Hyde?
她我也需要
I need her, too.
我相信你 阿比
I have faith in you, Arby.
你做了什么来在这个拥挤的世界争取一席之地
What have you done to earn your place in this crowded world?
五个在卖♥♥家房♥间 买♥♥家房♥间里两个
Five in the seller's room, two in the buyer's room,
十二个看到《乌托邦》的 一个保安
12 who saw Utopia, one security guard,
煤气泄漏的五个 一共...
five in a gas leak makes...
二十五个
twenty-five.
到目前为止
So far.
二十五个外加一只眼睛
25 and one eye.
我们来到这个世界都是有原因的
We all have our reasons for being in this world.
我们都有自己的目的
We all have our purpose.
这就是你的
This is yours.
我非常骄傲
I'm really proud.
好
剧集 | 乌托邦(美版)(2020) | 导航列表