剧集 | 乌托邦(美版)(2020) | 导航列表
伙计们
You guys!
伙计们
Guys!
快上车 《乌托邦》是真的
Get in! Utopia is real!
这就是杰西卡·海德
This is Jessica fucking Hyde!
上车
Get in!
-好 -好 上车
-Okay. -Okay. Get in.
伊恩 快来
Ian! Come on!
威尔逊 怎么回事
Wilson, what's going on?
-发生什么了 -怎么回事
- What happened? - What is going on?
小心
Look out!
他们一直问我《乌托邦》在哪
They kept asking me where Utopia was!
-他们挖了我的眼睛... -天啊
- They took out my eye... - Oh, my God.
用一个勺子
...with a spoon!
-杰西卡·海德救了我 -快给我闭嘴
- Jessica Hyde saved me! - Shut the fuck up.
-你们得赶紧让他把嘴闭上 -她杀了他
- Look, you need to shut him up. - She killed him.
-当头一击 -快让他闭嘴
- In the head! - You need to shut him up.
-用一把斧头 -快让他闭嘴
- With an ax! - You need to shut him up!
-杰西卡·海德 -怎么闭 他受了惊吓
- Jessica Hyde. - How? He's in shock.
活下去 杰西卡·海德
Stay alive, Jessica Hyde.
-是啊是啊 -威尔
- Yeah, yeah. - Wil.
威尔逊 威尔逊
Wilson. Wilson.
这是真的
It's real. Oh!
-给他来一支这个 -这是什么
- Give him this. - What is that?
闭嘴果汁 握住方向盘
Quiet juice. Take the wheel.
我握住了
Oh! I got it!
-不 -威尔逊
- No! - Wilson!
-不不 -不不不不不
- No! No! - No! No, no, no, no!
-她咬我 -我的天呐
- Ow! She bit me! - Oh, my God!
-握住方向盘 -她咬我
- Take the wheel. - She bit me!
-不行 -你在干什么
- You cannot-- - What are you doing?
你在干什么 你在干什么
What are you doing? What are you doing?
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
搞什么
What the fuck?!
看路 看路 看路
Look, look, look, look, look, look, look!
他说得对
He's right.
我是杰西卡·海德 如假包换
I'm Jessica Hyde. I'm real.
后面那些追你们的人也一样
So are the people after you.
他们杀了每一个见过《乌托邦》的人
They've killed every single person who's seen Utopia.
现在他们也会全力以赴杀了你们
Now they'll dedicate themselves to killing you, too.
你们永远不能回家了
You'll never go home.
你们得改头换面 成为一个崭新的人
You'll need to become new people.
我是唯一能帮助你们的人
I'm the only one who can help you,
所以闭嘴 照我说的做
so shut up and do as I say.
只有你们对我来说是有用的我才愿意帮你们
I'm only willing to help you if you are useful to me.
你们如果哭 如果闹 如果抱怨
If you cry, if you whine, if you complain,
如果挑战我
if you challenge me,
-我就不管了 随便你们死 -快点
- I will cut you loose and let you die. - Come on.
好了
Okay.
好了
Okay.
-好了 -好 就把他放这儿
- Okay. - Go. Goes down here.
-好了 -手♥机♥ 钱包 一切
- Okay. - Phones, wallets, everything.
想活命全都丢了
Lose them if you want to stay alive.
要是...
What if...
-不不不不 -不要啊
- Oh, no, no! - No!
操
Fuck.
该死
Shit.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
慈善商店
The Goodwill.
刚发生了什么
What the fuck just happened?
我们希望你不喜欢苹果
And we hope you don't like apples
或者 就此而言
or, for that matter,
显色指示剂VS转变
玉米 李子或大豆
corn, plums or soy.
中西部出现了创记录的暖冬
A record warm winter in the Midwest,
随之而来的是前所未有的雨量
followed by unprecedented rain.
它摧毁了正常的肥田地带
It destroyed most of the crop yield
产出的绝大多数庄稼
in this normally fruitful farm belt.
迈克尔·斯特恩斯
你需要这个设备干什么 做一些科学研究
随着苹果与李子几乎颗粒无收
With apples and plums nearly wiped out
洪水也推迟了玉米和大豆的种植
and corn and soy planting delayed in the floods,
随着食品价格高涨 你的钱包能感知出来
you'll feel the result in your pocketbook
后果有多严重
as food prices soar.
来看另一则消息 流感席卷圣路易斯市
In other news, the flu has hit St. Louis.
奥斯汀私立学院有超过九名儿童
More than nine children at the private Austen Academy
-被确认死亡 -布莱恩 布莱恩
- have succumbed so far. -Brian. Brian?
布莱恩
Hey, Brian.
我又在填那些记录表
So, uh, I'm filling out these recorders. Again.
我的音序器有消息了吗
Any words on my sequencer? Huh?
我...没有它我的研究严重受限
I'm... My research is extremely limited without it.
我不知道能在这里干嘛
I don't know what to do here.
我感觉我被系统的针对了阻止我做...
I mean, I feel like I'm being systematically prevented from doing...
没什么针对你的精心计算的巨大阴谋 迈克尔
There is no vast, calculated plot against you, Michael.
你这话什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
意思是院长根本就不在乎你
It means the dean doesn't think about you.
一点也不
At all.
预算里也根本没有给你的钱
There is nothing in the budget for you.
为什么不呢
Why not?
-外面有很多病毒 -就是啊 我还发现了
- Lot of viruses out there. - Yeah, exactly. And I discovered
-其中一种 -只有当我们觉得流感是个威胁时
- one of them. - And your research was worthwhile
你的研究才是有价值的
when we thought your flu was a threat.
那都是七年前的事了
That was seven years ago.
迈克尔 感激一下她已经把你忘了吧
Michael, be grateful she's forgotten you.
我们应该直接...
We should just...
-我们应该走 -什么 然后呢 丢下威尔逊吗
- We should go. - What? And, what, leave Wilson?
直接给警♥察♥打电♥话♥吧 那么
Let's call the fucking police, then.
不 再等等
No, just... Hold on.
如果她是杰西卡·海德
If she is Jessica Hyde,
那么说明《乌托邦》是真的
then that means that Utopia is real.
兔子先生也是真的
That means that Mr. Rabbit's real,
那说明我们正在"逆转"
and that makes our "Undoing"
一些真实即将要发生的事情
something that is actually going to fucking happen.
是时候停止...
It's about to stop...
说出故事 流感袭来
她看起来不像杰西卡·海德
She doesn't look like Jessica Hyde.
要是她是真的 那么阿蒂米斯在哪
If she's real, where's Artemis?
阿蒂米斯总是跟她在一起
Artemis is always with her.
-不是吗 -各位 小点声
- Right? - You guys! Hush up.
一场流感 导致密苏里州圣路易斯市
A flu. The death toll now has climbed to 50
死亡人数攀升至50人 所有儿童
in St. Louis, Missouri, all of the children
说出故事 流感袭来
均表现出疼痛 发烧和t型皮疹
exhibiting aches, fevers and a T-shaped rash.
这一切很有可能是真的
This could all really be real.
50例死亡还太少了
50 dead is too small.
还不是什么世界末日
That's not the undoing.
在芝加哥郊外的鸣鹤山庄发生了惨案
Outside of Chicago, tragedy at Whooping Crane Lodge.
突发新闻
漫画节大屠♥杀♥
一个郊区动漫节上 充满欢乐和幻想的周末
A weekend of fun and fantasy at a suburban Comics Fest
-昨天演变成暴♥力♥事件 -天啊
- turned violent yesterday. - Jesus.
8个粉丝被射杀 另有5人因
Eight fans shot dead, and five more succumbed
-集体吸毒过量毙命 -海♥洛♥因♥
- to a mass heroin overdose. - Heroin.
突发新闻
漫画节大屠♥杀♥
她有一针管的海♥洛♥因♥
She had a syringe of heroin.
古怪动漫节是个一年一度的活动
Fringecon is an annual event that brings together fans
各类漫画和表演的粉丝汇聚一堂
of all types of comics and shows.
尚未证实的枪手
The alleged shooter,
42岁的吉米·拉费托
42-year-old Jimmy Raffetto,
有抑郁症和精神疾病史
had a history of depression and mental illness.
突发新闻
漫画节大屠♥杀♥
-在他举枪自尽之前... -杰西卡
- He turned the gun on himself after... - Jessica,
突发新闻
漫画节大屠♥杀♥
这事跟你有牵连吗
did you have something to do with this?
当然没有 是他们
剧集 | 乌托邦(美版)(2020) | 导航列表