剧集 | 乌托邦(美版)(2020) | 导航列表
The fires have destroyed more than 40,000 acres
并且还在继续 只有百分之十控制在...
and counting, with just ten percent contained amidst...
据统计 每年大约有3900亿吨♥
And it's estimated that 390 billion tons
冰川正在融化
of glacier ice are melting each year,
这是最终威胁到
a crisis that ultimately threatens
地球上所有沿海城市的危机
every coastal city in the world.
...正在遭受流感爆发
...is experiencing a flu outbreak
目前已经造成四名儿童死亡
that has so far killed four children.
所有病例都是当地的学生
All victims were students at a local...
格兰特对所有人
我要坐保时捷去 贱♥人♥们
小萨对所有人
伙计们 见面约好了
大家都出五百块
遏制住需求 然后我趁虚而入
威尔逊对所有人
记住 我们主动联♥系♥他们
不要用手♥机♥ 安全第一
这就是杰西卡·海德
Here's Jessica Hyde.
她还有点可爱
She's kind of cute.
超可爱
Totally cute.
商品轻拿轻放
Whoa. Careful with the merchandise.
好了 谁带伏特加了
Okay, who's got the vodka?
总算啊
Finally.
"威尔逊
"Wilson...
-威尔逊" -不是称号♥
- Wilson"? - Not a title.
我名字就是这个
Just my name.
请坐
Please sit.
坐这吗 好
Just...? Yeah.
你们这派对玩得挺嗨啊
You guys having a... you having a rocking time?
我也刚来参加派对 但我想着
I just came to party, too, but I thought, you know,
不妨过来看看这个垃圾
I'd come in and just take a look at this crap.
只能看一页
Uh, just-- just one page.
那我...
Uh, well-- Can...?
当然
Sure.
这是原稿
This is the original manuscript.
你们怎么拿到的
And how did you guys get ahold of it?
通过一个收藏家
Through a collector.
收藏家是从哪得到的
Where'd the collector get it?
从画家本人
From the artist.
真的吗 画家是谁
Really? Who's the artist?
我们还约了其他人 所以...
You know, we're on a schedule, so...
写下你的联♥系♥方式 你的出价
Just write down, uh, your contact info, your bid
你的房♥间号♥ 旁边写上你的名字
and your room number right next to your name.
别指望我会联♥系♥你
出价五百
感兴趣的人真不少啊
You got, um, you have a lot of interest?
对某些人来说这就像朝圣
It's like a pilgrimage for some.
你迟到了
You're late.
这辆车 我爱它
This car? I love her.
但它毛病不少
But she's trouble.
74款跑车 四汽缸
'74 MG, four-cylinder.
你晚了很久
You're very late.
有时 它会出毛病
And sometimes, she glitches.
不过它会让我们闪亮登场
She'll get us there in style, though.
我想要的是准时到达
I wanted to get there on time.
现在拖慢我们的
The only thing slowing us down now
是你傻站在路上 死活不上车
is you standing in the road, not getting in the car.
好了 准备好了吗
Okay. You ready?
嗯 开干吧
Yeah. Let's do it.
请进 小心你的...
Please come in. : Oh. Watch your...
请进来吧
Please, come in.
你好
How's it going?
-很高兴认识你 -谢谢
- Hi. Nice to meet you. - Thank you.
请坐
Have a seat.
-进来吧 坐那就行 -好
- Come in. Sit down, just, right there. - Okay.
请不要碰
Actually, uh-- Please.
我在哪签字
Where do I sign?
我有几个网站 各种网站
I got a couple websites, a couple .Orgs, a couple .Nets,
-如果你想加入名单的话 -当然
- if you want to join the list. - Sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
小心头
Oh, watch your head.
谢谢
Thank you.
-好极了 -谢谢
- Great. - Thank you.
再见 女士们
Bye, ladies.
拜
Bye.
老天爷啊
Good old Artemis.
我其实想知道 这上面有没有
Uh, I was actually wondering if there's anything
关于一种分子或者病毒...
involving, um, a molecule or a virus... Oh...
抱歉 只能给你看一页
Sorry, we can only show you one.
你能告诉我这上面有没有
Could you just tell me if there's anything
提到某种分子或疾病
to do with a molecule or a disease?
你可以留下你的联♥系♥方式
Uh, we can get your contact info,
房♥间号♥码和出价
and your room number and your bid.
我们会联♥系♥你的
We'll be in touch.
不过T恤不错
Love your shirt, though.
"保持鲜活 杰西卡·海德"
"Stay Alive, Jessica Hyde."
我和一个女孩网恋了
Well, basically, I'm in love with a girl I only know online.
-不都这样吗 -好吧 但15分钟后
- Yeah, aren't we all? - Right, but, we're meeting
我们要见面 我有点害怕
in 15 minutes, so I'm kind of freaking out.
你就打算穿这套
Is that what you're gonna wear?
伊恩·阿克曼
Ian Ackerman?
到
Me.
这是原版吗
Is this the original?
是 没错
Yeah. Yeah.
你们是在支持一位女英雄
You guys are supporting a female hero.
给
Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
我觉得就是他了...
I think this is our guy...
好吧 抱歉
All right, uh, sorry.
你的联♥系♥方式 房♥号♥和出价
Uh, just, uh, contact, room number and bid,
-写在姓名旁边 -好
- next to your name. - Okay. Okay.
金额 金额 金额
Money, money, money, okay.
你们不是收割吧
You guys aren't Harvest, are you?
好了
Okay.
-贝琪 -不是
- Becky? - Not Becky.
对不起
Sorry.
打扰下
Excuse me, sir?
能来瓶"风之圣痕"吗
Could I do a "Comic-Kaze"?
在这喝
Open.
你好
Uh, excuse me?
贝琪
Becky.
-伊恩 -对
- Ian. - Yes.
你看起来和我想的一样
You look just like I pictured.
普通还是...
Average, or...?
不是 就很伊恩
No, no. Ian-y.
都这么说
I get that a lot.
-你看到了吗 -是 你也看了吗
- Did you see it? - Yes. Yes. You saw it, right?
-看了之后让我想看更多了... -我懂
- You know, it just made me want to see more. So... - Oh, I know.
-你想喝一杯吗 -我正准备要
- Did you want a drink? - Yes. I'm trying.
-服务生 -没理我...
- Sir? - Failing...
能来杯啤酒吗
Um, can I just have a beer?
那个 我能把这个
Yeah, you know what? Could I actually trade
也换成啤酒吗
this in for a beer, too?
这比我想象的要蓝得多
This is just way bluer than I was expecting.
我尝尝
Uh, here.
味道不错
Oh, that's good.
-谢谢 -这个来两杯
- Thank you. - Two of those, please.
入乡随俗
When in Rome.
那些人
Um-- Oh, those-- Yeah, those guys.
-我觉得他们不知道他们拿的是什么 -对
- You know, I don't think that they know what they have. - No.
但我其实弄到了...
Oh, but I actually was able to get a, uh...
其实 我觉得现在惊慌
You know what? I actually think panicking right now
是没什么用的...
is not gonna help, so...
剧集 | 乌托邦(美版)(2020) | 导航列表