剧集 | 乌托邦(美版)(2020) | 导航列表
Or at least a "Diversity," Just because Cara was the only la...
你不觉得你太大声了吗
That was a little louder than it needed to be, don't you think?
我找到杰西卡·海德了
I found Jessica Hyde.
她在哪里
Where is she?
我找到《乌托邦》了
I found Utopia.
《乌托邦》在哪里
Where is Utopia?
在杰西卡·海德手上
It's with Jessica Hyde.
是的 我知道
Yes, I know.
没关系 我明白
It's all right. I understand.
托马斯
Thomas!
回你的房♥间去
Go to your room, now.
马上
Now.
把石头还给阿比
Give Arby back his rock.
你看了《乌托邦》吗
You looked at Utopia?
我让你不要看
I asked you not to.
我很惊讶
Surprises me.
你的好奇心一直都不太重
You've always been a boy of... limited curiosity.
《乌托邦》里有令你困扰的东西吗
You saw something in Utopia that upset you?
我从哪里来
Where did I come from?
你记得些什么
What do you remember?
我只记得总部
I just remember Home.
你就是从那里来的
That's where you're from.
我们当时需要你 所以创造了你
We needed you, so we made you.
但是 你没有爱过我
But... you didn't love me.
在你的情况里爱是禁忌 阿比
Love was contraindicated in your case, Arby.
爱不是你存在的意义
Love was not your purpose,
所以没有给予你爱
so it was withheld from you.
但是杰西卡不同
But not Jessica.
你看她的下场
And look how that turned out.
我们给她矛盾的信♥号♥♥ 你看她现在的人生
Mixed signals we gave her, and look at her life now.
无亲无故
No friends, no family.
一直在躲藏
Running all the time.
这是你想要的吗
You want that?
很少有人能拥有你这么稳定的生活 阿比
You have an enviable consistency in your life that few enjoy, Arby.
我叫什么名字
What's my name?
我对你一直都很诚实
I've always been honest with you.
我要你把这一点
And I want you to keep that fact
记在脑海的最中♥央♥
in the center of your mind.
你可以做到吗
Can you do that?
阿比出自于一个有点糟糕的笑话
I'm afraid Arby was a bit of a nasty joke.
你很喜欢葡萄干 葡萄干男孩 缩写为R.B.
You always loved those raisins, so, R.B., Raisin Boy.
我不记得你真正的名字 我甚至不确定你有
I can't remember your real name. I'm not sure you even had one.
葡萄干男孩
R.B.
阿比 葡萄干男孩
Arby. R.B.
我知道你刚受到震惊
I understand that you had a shock.
我原谅你 这一次
And I forgive you. Once.
但是你必须履行你的使命 阿比
But you will do what you were born to do, Arby.
你必须尊重你的使命
You will respect your purpose.
不然这里将不再是你的归属
Or you can't belong anymore.
你自己一个人该如何活下去
And how would you survive out on your own?
恐怕你活不下去
You wouldn't, I'm afraid.
大自然帮助养育儿童
我这是在哪
Where am I?
你在家 你24小时没有睡觉了
You're home, and you haven't slept in 24 hours.
-天啊 -你开了一夜的车
- Oh, God. - Just drove through the night.
宝贝 你只睡了两小时
Baby, you've only been asleep two hours.
等等 凯文·克里斯蒂
Wait. Kevin Christie.
他让我
He wanted me to...
我必须 他让我
I need to, uh... He wanted me...
好奇怪
that's weird.
他取消了
He cancelled.
他本来坚持让我来
He was so insistent that I come.
这样最好了
It's for the best.
你看你自己 累得不行
Look at you. You're beat.
我知道
Uh, I know.
等一下 那个流感
Oh, wait. The flu.
还在传播吗
Still spreading?
诺克斯维尔 现在到克利夫兰
Knoxville, and now Cleveland.
天啊
Oh, God.
但是现在什么也做不了
But there's nothing anyone can do
除非药监局解禁疫苗
until the FDA frees the vaccine.
解禁疫苗
Frees the vaccine.
凯文·克里斯蒂真会用鼓动人心
Kevin Christie is so good with that peppy propaganda.
迈克尔 你累坏了
Michael, you're exhausted.
全国各地忧心忡忡的家长们和科学家们
...from around the country from concerned parents and scientists,
全国上下一起守夜
今晨戴尔·华威的自杀给这个运动
the movement was given an emotional jolt today
带来了情感上的震撼
when Dale Warwick committed suicide this morning;
戴尔·华威 196♥4♥-2020
流感幸存者其父自杀
他是流行性流感唯一的幸存者
father of Charlotte Warwick,
夏洛特·华威的父亲
the sole survivor of the flu epidemic.
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
我记得没错的话
Well, if I recall,
我以为你说
I thought you said...
他很坚韧
he was sturdy.
我们以为斯特恩斯博士很腼腆
We thought Dr. Stearns was timid,
我们以为莉莉很听话
we thought that Lily was obedient,
我们以为阿比没有情感
we thought Arby was emotionless,
没错 我们以为戴尔很坚韧
and yes, we thought that Dale was sturdy.
对未来行为最好的预测是过去行为
The best predictor for future behavior is past behavior.
这是你教我的 但是人类很复杂
You taught me that, but humans are tricky.
策划了整整七年最后变成一句
Seven years of planning and it comes down to that:
人类很复杂
humans are tricky.
你想让我做什么
What do you want me to do?
戴尔就像每个人在电视上的爸爸
Dale felt like everyone's TV dad.
人们会哀悼 记者会挖料
People are gonna be mourning. Reporters are gonna be digging.
中午前我们必须给他编造出整个人生
We need to build him an entire life story by lunchtime.
生活 职业 动人心弦的细节
Life, career, poignant details.
我想要知道他的初夜给了谁
I want to know who he lost his virginity to
以及他高♥潮♥两小时后在听什么歌♥曲
and what song was playing when he came in two hours.
好了
Okay.
戴尔·华威
Dale Warwick.
媒体正在寻找这个生前没有记录的人的信息
The media's looking for this man who wasn't there.
我们有大概两小时
And we have about two hours.
没错 所以我们开工时需要给自己争取时间
Yeah. Okay, so we need to buy ourselves time while we go to work.
所有细节必须经得起推敲
Everything has to hold up to scrutiny.
莉莉 我们用得上她
Lily-- she can be useful here.
用她干扰人们的注意
Use her as interference.
戴文·奎恩
首次谈到童年乱♥伦♥案
七步涂出完美红唇
我准备好了
I'm ready for you now.
你们可以让媒体进来了
You can let the media in.
夏洛特·华威
过去的24小时
The past 24 hours...
从重获新生的无尽喜悦
to go from the amazing joy of coming back to life
到为父亲离世而悲痛万分
to suffering my father's death...
让我太难接受了
it's all too much for me.
等一下
Wait a minute here.
我昨天在圣路易斯
I was in St. Louis yesterday.
对
Yes.
而昨天 所有那些
And yesterday, none of that--
枕头 杂七杂八的装饰都不在
the pillows, the gewgaws-- was there.
当时墙上也没东西
And there was nothing on the walls, either.
他的公♥司♥意识到这地方需要装点一下
So he had company and realized the place needed some sprucing up.
地球上没人会在
No man on earth accessorizes
走向半挂牵引车自杀之前的几小时装饰房♥间
hours before they throw themselves in front of a semi.
他神志不清醒了
Well, he wasn't in his right mind.
所以就去了家居店
So he went to Bed Bath & Beyond?
好了 首先 家族史
Okay, first up-- family history.
有个妻子 父母 都去世了
A wife and a mom and dad, all deceased.
太悲伤了
So sad.
但对我是好事 这样就不用找人演家人参加葬礼了
But happy for me 'cause I don't have to cast family for a funeral.
正在处理脚本
剧集 | 乌托邦(美版)(2020) | 导航列表