剧集 | 乌托邦(美版)(2020) | 导航列表
For it to make the leap that quickly
圣路易斯... 这么快地跳跃
from Alabama to Mississippi to St. Louis...
有人坐了飞机
So someone took a plane.
-好的 首先我要集中精力编写 -不 迈克尔
- Okay, first, I need to focus on compiling - No. Michael.
-之前的所有数据并把它加进去 -迈克尔 迈克尔
- all of the previous data and putting it in... - Michael. Michael.
-迈克尔 深呼吸 记住两个字 -什么 好的
- Michael. Three breaths, two words. - What? Yeah.
-自信
- Have confidence.
-找理查兹院长谈话 -自信
- Talk to Dean Richards. - Have confidence.
-她有门路 -是的
- She has connections. - Yeah.
-食品药物管理局 疾控中心 -我是说
- FDA, CDC... - I mean, hell,
她甚至是凯文·克里斯蒂本人的老相识
she's even old buddies with Kevin Christie himself.
不 我真的得去圣路易斯
No, I really should go to St. Louis
做一些领域内的测试
and just conduct some tests in the field.
-用来确定 -迈克尔 你已经做到了
- You know, make sure. - Michael, you did it.
因为 想想 如果在圣路易斯的突变
Because-- think-- if this mutation in St. Louis
-和你的流感病毒反应相同 -没错
- responds like your flu... - Yeah.
那就意味着我们掌握疫苗了
...that means we have the vaccine.
而疫苗就是治愈药方
And the vaccine is the cure.
你会去见院长 然后我们
You are gonna go see the dean and then we...
将会喝掉不计其数的香槟
are gonna drink loads... of champagne.
我所在地为圣路易斯斯
I'm here in St. Louis,
国民警卫队和疾控中心正在此浴血奋战
where the National Guard and CDC are working desperately
努力控制这种致死的流感病毒
to try and contain this deadly flu.
联邦调查局和食品药物管理局突袭了
The FBI and FDA raided Christie Labs
与生产简质 也就是简易蛋白质有关的
in connection with the production of Simpro,
克里斯蒂实验室
or simple protein.
父母有权利见自己的孩子
Parents have a right to see their own kids!
他们不能阻止我们见面 懂吗
They can't keep 'em from us, all right?
我的神啊 我连忙都帮不上
Jesus Christ. I can't even help.
他们希望我♥干♥看着
They want me to watch.
救救我们的孩子
理查兹院长找你 博士
Dean Richards for you, Doc.
帕蒂
Patty.
什么
What?
好的 立刻把他送来
Yeah, send him over right now.
我们找到流感病毒了
We found the flu!
-我去 -做得好
- Fuck. - Well done.
来吧
Come on!
我真的应该给我家人写封邮件
I should really e-mail my family.
不 不安全
No. Not safe.
-是的 绝对不安全 -是的 不要 我觉得
- Yeah, uh, definitely not safe. - Yeah, no, I don't think
-这不可行 -快点回复 格兰特
- it's a good idea. - Come on, Grant.
快点 格兰特
Come on, Grant.
《人间炼狱》聊天室
天哪
Holy shit.
"看看兔子先生的藏身处
"Check out Mr. Rabbit's hideout.
那里很热 没骗你们
It's hot. No lie.
下午八点在那碰面
Meet there at 8:00 p.m.
为了它
for it."
格兰特拿到了《乌托邦》
Grant has Utopia.
十二个感叹号♥
12 exclamation points?
确实是个孩子
He is a kid.
只不过是十分聪明的孩子
He's just a very smart kid.
是的 聪明到会用暗语 但是
Yeah, smart enough to use code words, but...
他写这些是什么意思
what does he mean by...
帮帮我 帮帮我
Help me. Help me...
火灾 火灾 没错
Burn. Burn, yes...
留下来 然后
Stay. And then...
你们没走
You stayed.
我爸爸没有死
My dad isn't dead.
是水管悄悄和你说的吗
Did the pipes whisper that?
今天几号♥
What day is it?
十四号♥星期二
Tuesday the 14th.
"星期一生的孩子长相好
"Monday's child is fair of face,
星期二生的孩子很优雅
Tuesday's child is full of grace,
星期三生的孩子灾难多..."
Wednesday's child is full of woe..."
她疯了
She's unhinged.
我们真的要听命于她吗
Do we really want her to lead us?
我建议我们别太苛刻
I suggest we go easy.
她刚刚发现通往她的世界的地图
She just found out the map to her world was drawn
是一个疯子画的
by an insane person,
而这个疯子正是她爸爸
and that insane person is her dad.
好了 我要去找阿蒂米斯
Okay. I'm going to find Artemis.
该死的阿蒂米斯又是谁
Who the hell is Artemis?
狩猎女神 儿童守护神
Goddess of the hunt, protector of children.
救了杰西卡·海德的女人
The woman who saved Jessica Hyde.
没错 但在现实中 该死的阿蒂米斯又是谁
Right. But in real life, who the hell is Artemis?
这个世界上我唯一相信的人
The only person in this world that I trust.
她会知道我父亲究竟出了什么事
She'll know what really happened to my dad.
贝姬 你没事了
Becky, you're okay.
-跟我走 -不
- Come with me. - No.
我和你去
I'll go.
像在竞争类《征服世界》一样
Like competitive Risk.
神啊
Jesus.
好吧
Fine.
如果你离开 我就杀了伊恩
If you leave, I'll shoot Ian.
把他大卸八块后当积木堆起来
Stack him like cordwood.
把我的刀插♥进♥他的喉咙
Shove my knife down his throat.
平安归来 答应我
Come back, okay?
帕蒂
Patty!
凯文
Kevin.
见到你真好 亲爱的
Good to see you, sweetheart.
这一定是迈克尔·斯特恩斯博士了
And this must be Dr. Michael Stearns.
克里斯蒂博士 我已经崇敬你很久了
Dr. Christie, I have been a big fan of yours for ages.
-谢谢 非常感谢 -真的 我太荣幸了 先生
- Thank you. Thank you so much. - Truly. It's such an honor, sir.
不不 这话应该我对你说
No, no, you stole my line.
我想对你的相关工作表达谢意
I want to thank you for your work on this.
你发现了流感病毒
You found the flu.
而且它不在简质中
And it wasn't in Simpro.
我想到过去的36个小时的时间都被我们浪费了
I think of the past 36 hours, all the time we wasted.
说不定我们已经失去了下一个凯文·克里斯蒂
We might've lost the next Kevin Christie, for all we know.
讲真的 我们不能再失去的
Honestly, it's the next Dr. Michael Stearns
是下一个迈克尔·斯特恩斯博士
we can't afford to lose.
正因如此 我认为能让全世界首屈一指
That's why I think it's so crucial, so important,
不 是唯一的该病毒的专家
that we have the world's foremost--
同意我们投产是至关重要的
hell, the only-- expert on this flu on board for production.
-投产 -是的
- Production? - Yeah.
我们需要一个应急使用授权
We're gonna need an Emergency Use Authorization
给那些在食品药物管理局的焦虑高管们
for the nervous suits at the FDA.
我知道他们怎么想的
I know how they think.
他们想对此事表现得很可靠
They want to put an honest face on this.
有什么会比
Well, what's more honest
有人发现了流感病毒并治愈它
than the guy who discovered the flu,
更可靠呢
then cured it?
我双手赞成
I couldn't agree more.
但我们还不知道我的疫苗
But we don't even know that-that my vaccine...
抱歉 我太激动了
I'm sorry. I'm just so excited.
我迫不及待地想宣告我们拿到了流感病毒
I can't wait to tell the world we have the flu.
我们有了疫苗 我们可以治愈孩子们
We have a vaccine, and we can cure our kids.
我的原始疫苗只被允许在限制范围内使用
My original vaccine was only approved for limited use
就是仅供秘鲁军队使用
for the Peruvian military.
是的 我知道 迈克
Yeah, I know that, Mike.
克里斯蒂实验室掌握了疫苗
Christie Labs owns the vaccine.
我看了你的原始研究
I've reviewed your original study.
那么你应该知道这是一个治疗型疫苗
So then you know it's a therapeutic vaccine.
这是治疗预防一体疫苗
It's treatment and prevention in one.
我们要连接在孩子们免疫系统上的
Those are two very serious jumper cables
是两根很严肃的跨接线
that we're hooking up to children's immune systems.
我是指 出现并发症的风险
I mean, the risk of complications is...
及其惊人
...staggering.
每个小时都有孩子死去
Children dying by the hour.
如果你问任何一个濒死儿童的父母
剧集 | 乌托邦(美版)(2020) | 导航列表