剧集 | 乌托邦(美版)(2020) | 导航列表
你们根本无法想象将人折磨死有多少方式
You can't begin to imagine the ways people can die.
他没有躲起来
Instead of going underground,
反而开始有条不紊地杀死所有
he began systematically killing everyone
可能知道他身份的人
who might know who he was.
他收手时已经在五大洲杀了63人
63 people on five continents by the time he was done.
然后他才隐藏起来
Then he went underground.
这就是追杀你们的人
That's the man who wants to kill you.
现在他有可能换成了任何身份
He could be anyone right now.
但根据世界现状判断
But judging from the state of the world,
我想他还没杀够人
I don't think he's done creating death.
这些信息有让你们感觉好些吗
Has this information made you feel better?
没有吗
No?
没有
No.
国土安♥全♥部♥通常不会让人感觉好些
Homeland Security doesn't tend to make people feel better.
-等等 -对
- Wait. - Yeah.
我们至少能不能向你寻求庇护
Can we at least seek asylum with you?
就是保护
You know, protection?
-对啊 -不能
- Yeah. - No.
不能
No?
-不能吗 -不能
- No? - No.
你们没有杰西卡·海德 没有《乌托邦》
You don't have Jessica Hyde, you don't have Utopia.
好吧 我明白你为什么想要《乌托邦》
Okay, I understand why you want Utopia.
但你为什么想要杰西卡·海德
Why do you want Jessica Hyde?
因为兔子先生想要杰西卡·海德
Because Mr. Rabbit wants Jessica Hyde.
她知道一些情报 所以她对他有威胁
She knows something that makes her very dangerous to him.
我喜欢她这一点
I like that about her.
其实你们不必独自去做这件事
You don't have to do this alone, you know.
转告杰西卡 我可以是你们的朋友
Tell Jessica I can be a friend.
等等 总部在哪
Wait. Where's Home?
心脏所在之处
Where the heart is.
现今
At this point,
地球上只剩下不到四千只老虎
there are less than 4,000 tigers left on the planet,
大部分很快会被关起来
and most will soon be in captivity.
不过我们可以繁育更多
We can make more, though. Breeding.
事实上我们在这方面不太走运
Well, we aren't having any luck at that, actually.
为什么要繁育更多
Why make more, anyway?
反正它们只呆在笼子里
They just sit in cages.
我认为这一点很重要
I think that's an important point.
我们快让它们灭绝了
We are wiping them out.
我们有这能力 是否就有权利繁育更多
Do we have a right to create more just because we can?
它们在地球已没有容身之处
When there is literally no place for them on Earth anymore?
你好 阿比
Hello, Arby.
你好 阿比
Hi, Arby!
请问有什么事
May I help you?
我需要一个帮手
I need a helper.
一个好的倾听者
A good listener.
你想找多大的孩子
What size are you looking for?
他
Him.
好
Yes.
他会回来吗
Will he be back?
如果他听话
If he listens.
我们带给杰西卡的都是坏消息
So, all we have for Jessica is bad news.
我们不知道如何去总部
We got no idea how to get Home,
我们被一个杀了92个人的疯子追捕
we're being hunted by a madman who killed 92 people, so...
不 你还忘了死于非♥典♥的那些人
Oh, no, you're forgetting everyone who died from SARS.
对 这可不妙
Yeah, this is not good.
-操 -怎么回事 怎么回事
- Fuck! - What's happening? What's happening?
-你们不是吧 -到底怎么回事
- Are you serious? - What's happening?
当真
Seriously?
你真该看看你刚才的蠢样
You should've seen your face, dude.
你♥他♥妈♥还在等什么
What the fuck you waiting for?
我...
I'd just...
我能不能有一小时不被吓尿裤子
I'd just like one hour where I don't piss myself.
我们去哪儿
Where are we going?
芝加哥 我们要当城市老鼠
Chicago. We're going City Mouse.
进行得怎么样
So, what happened?
这个任务对你来说恐怕会比其它的更困难
This one's gonna be harder on you than the others, I'm afraid.
我不明白为什么
I don't see why.
我有点希望你明白原因
Part of me hopes that you do see why.
等发生后
Once it happens.
你都准备好了
You're entirely set?
是的
Yes.
你选好孩子了
You picked the child?
是的
Yes.
-哪一个 -亚当
- Which one? - Adam.
他是个好孩子
He's a nice one.
他会乐意帮忙的
He'll be happy to help.
你动手时一定要...
You'll be absolutely sure to do it...
仁慈些
Humane.
-仁慈 -仁慈
- Humane. - Humane.
你是否真知道这代表什么
I wonder if you really know what that means?
过程不能慢 也不能坏
Not slow and not bad.
这个定义很好
That's as good a definition as any.
《乌托邦》里的内容都是真的
Everything in Utopia is real.
兔子先生真实存在 他在追捕我们
Mr. Rabbit is real, and he's after us.
是追捕杰西卡
After Jessica.
但我们仍然不知道原因
But we still don't know why.
-我们会弄清楚的 米尔纳会帮忙 -她不会
- We'll find out, Milner will help... - Milner won't.
没人知道原因
No one knows.
他们为什么仍想要抓我
Why do they still want me?
你对《乌托邦》和总部有什么记忆
What do you remember about Utopia, about Home?
这里面有多少感觉是对的
Like, how much of this feels right?
我们搬去总部时我年纪很小
I was very young when we moved to Home.
六岁 或七岁
Six, maybe seven.
那里看起来是什么样的
And what does it look like?
我住在属于我的小房♥子里
I lived in my own little house.
是黄色的
It was yellow.
属于你的小房♥子
Your own house?
没有大人吗
No adults?
我爸有时会来看我
My dad visited. Sometimes.
总部感觉很温馨呢
Yeah. Home seems real nice.
时常有巨大的礼物出入我的房♥子
Giant presents were always coming in and out.
"他最伟大的创造"
"His greatest creation."
"在他最伟大的创造里"
"Inside his greatest creation."
礼物里面装的什么
What was in the presents?
我好像不能打开它们
I don't think I ever got to open them.
没错 他们叮嘱我不准接近那些礼物
Yes, it was important that I not go near the presents.
生物武器吗 医疗设备
Bioweapons? Medical equipment?
礼物
Presents.
有没有一个特别的朋友帮助你
Did you have a special friend who helped you?
我记得有个男人
I remember a man,
他每周二带曲奇饼给我
bring me cookies every Tuesday.
杰西卡 在《人间炼狱》里兔子先生喂你吃曲奇
Jessica, in Dystopia, Mr. Rabbit feeds you cookies.
杰西卡 给你送曲奇饼的男人
Jessica, the man who brought you cookies...
你记得他的长相吗
...do you remember his face?
不太记得了
Not really.
也许那就是隐藏在《乌托邦》的秘密
Maybe that's what's hidden in Utopia.
是啊
Yeah.
兔子先生的身份终于泄露了
Mr. Rabbit is finally revealed,
所以他们仍然在追捕你
and-and that... and that's why they're still after you.
你可能知道他的真实身份
You might actually know who he is.
孩子们在死去 孩子们在死去
Kids are dying! Kids are dying!
孩子们在死去 孩子们在死去
Kids are dying! Kids are dying!
孩子们在死去
Kids are dying!
这就是她 夏洛特
This is, this is her, this is Charlotte.
小芭蕾舞♥女♥
A little ballerina.
-对 -她真漂亮
- Yeah. - She's-she's beautiful.
谢谢
Thanks.
迈克尔·斯特恩斯博士
Dr. Michael Stearns?
什么事
Yes.
剧集 | 乌托邦(美版)(2020) | 导航列表