剧集 | 乌托邦(美版)(2020) | 导航列表
-没错 -拿来
- Yes. - Give.
我要留下来
I'm here to stay, okay?
我们不需要是男女朋友
We don't have to be boyfriend and girlfriend,
但你让我想要变得勇敢 就成全我吧
but you make me want to be brave, so let me.
-能给我看看吗 -嗯 看 看
- Can I see? - Yeah, yeah, yeah, look, look.
看 这应该是同一个人画的
Look, this has to be the same artist.
这是...
Is this...?
看着和《乌托邦》一样 对不对
It looks just like Utopia, right?
这是他 画家
Here he is, the artist!
他手里拿着画呢
He's holding the drawing.
《乌托邦》后面的人
The man behind Utopia.
那是我爸爸
That's my dad.
58人死于精神病院火灾
我记得这个
I remember this.
"所有58位病人遗体都已找到
"All 58 patients accounted for.
没有幸存者"
No survivors."
杰西卡的爸爸死了
Jessica's dad is dead.
他并没有被兔子先生挟持
He's not being held hostage by Mr. Rabbit.
他住进了疯人院 然后死了
He went to a nuthouse, and he died.
"大多数的遗体都化为了灰烬
"The bodies, in most cases, were reduced to ash.
加速焚化的强度前所未见"
An accelerant of an intensity never before seen."
好家伙
Whoa!
他被烧没了
He got torched.
有点同理心
Empathy.
我们看看格兰特有没有回信吧
Let's see if Grant wrote back.
那... 杰西卡是好人
So... Jessica's the good guy?
她是我最喜欢的角色
She's my favorite.
她是英雄喽
She's the hero?
也许吧 她没有妈妈
Maybe. She got no mom,
她爸爸还被抓走了
and they took her dad.
最后呢 胖胖的女士
Finally, the fat lady,
阿蒂米斯 教会了她如何杀人
Artemis, taught her how to kill.
一个家庭需要个像样的房♥子
杰西卡是我喜欢的人
Jessica's my girl.
好吧... 你看这像什么
All right... what does this look like to you?
我认识这个建筑
I know that building.
在城里面
It's downtown.
猫头鹰而不是兔子 但肯定是
Owls instead of rabbits, but still,
这个可真酷
damn,this is very cool.
爱丽丝 快点
Alice, get moving!
我能用你的电脑吗
Hey, uh, can I use your laptop?
我得和我的朋友联♥系♥一下
I got to reach some friends.
好
Okay.
别看乱七八糟的东西
No dirty stuff.
到处都很恐慌
...everywhere are panicked.
迅速蔓延到第三个州 官员们...
...rapidly spreading to a third state, officials are...
在全国各地担忧父母的电♥话♥所淹没之后
The FBI has raided Christie Labs after
联调局搜查了克里斯蒂实验室
being flooded with phone calls by concerned parents nationwide.
克里斯蒂博士的神奇肉实际上是凶手吗
Is Dr. Christie's miracle meat actually murder?
克里斯蒂实验室将此说法称为"右翼阴谋论"
Christie Labs calls the claim a "Right-wing conspiracy theory"
在昨天圣路易斯18名儿童死亡后
and has continued producing Simpro even after the deaths
竟然仍在继续生产简质
of 18 children yesterday in St. Louis.
-全都停下 -联调局 停下 停下
- Stop right there! - FBI! Stand down! Stand down!
-天啊 "停下" -靠
- Jesus. "Stand down"? - Fuck.
他们只是在奉命行事
They're just doing their jobs.
他们就是干这个的
It's what they do.
老朋友食品药品监督局的唐妮·唐博勒来了
There's my old buddy Toni Tambler from the FDA.
-情况会很糟的 -什么 为什么
- This is gonna be bad. - What-what? Why?
-从没说过唐妮的好话 -说过什么
- Never had kind words for Toni. - What words?
我说她是官僚的胆怯的母黄鼠狼
I called her a bureaucratic, timid little bitch-weasel.
-好吧 我们来凶的 -我们来软的
- All right, we play this aggressive. - We pacify.
-不 -唐妮
- No. - Toni,
-这是个错误 -我同意
- this is a mistake. - I agree.
你会帮我改正错误吗
You gonna help me fix it?
我要看看这种政♥府♥过度干涉的相关文件
Yeah,I'd like to see your paperwork for this government overreach.
托马斯...
Thomas...
我愿意接受你们对流感的测试
I am happy to have you test it for the flu.
我要你们来测试 我的天
I want you to test it, for Christ's sake.
他不想被当做罪犯去对待
Yeah, he just doesn't want to be treated like a criminal.
-行了 -凯文 你并没有被当成
- Stop it. - Kevin, you're not being treated
罪犯 你是被当成普通人在对待
like a criminal, you're being treated like a regular person.
我知道这对伟大的博士来说有点刺耳
I know that's jarring for The Great Doctor.
请把生产线停下来
Stop the assembly, please.
等等等等 唐妮
Wait, wait, whoa, wait, wait! Wait, wait. Toni?
我们只要求你允许我们
All we're asking is you allow us
在你去测试时继续生产
to continue production while you test.
我们在给23个不同的高中发货呢
I mean, we're shipping it to 23 different high schools.
-这种政♥府♥的过度干预... -我们要
- Yeah, this government overreach, - We're-we're going to,
-让一百个工人停工 -提供样本 合理的
- is benching 100 employees. - provide a sample, a-a reasonable...
-18个挣扎的学校 -我们需要更多的袋子
- 18 struggling schools. - We need more bags!
-你们并未证实有任何问题 托马斯
- You haven't proven there's anything wrong with it! - Thomas!
在我们搞清楚时我们还是先停止杀戮儿童吧
Let's stop killing kids, maybe, while we figure it out.
关掉
Shut it down.
-好的 -请给这边拿一个样本袋
- All right. - Need a sample bag over here, please.
你确定今天不想和爱丽丝一起上学吗
Are you sure you don't want to go to school with Alice today?
他会说不想的
He's gonna say no.
我得去见几位朋友
I got to meet some friends.
但你会回来的吧
But you'll come back?
我得去上班了
Well, I have to go to work.
爱丽丝得去上学
And Alice has to go to school.
非常欢迎你留在这 格兰特
You're very welcome to stay here, Grant,
前提是你要保证我们能相信你
as long as you promise we can trust you.
拿着 你就可以自♥由♥出入了
So you can come and go.
你为什么要这么好
Why are you so nice?
你想要什么
What do you want?
你听说过纳尔逊·曼德拉吗
Have you heard of Nelson Mandela?
当然
Yeah.
曼德拉说 "一个社会是如何对待其儿童的
Mandela said, "There is no keener revelation
是展示该社会灵魂的..."
of a society's soul..."
"最佳方式"
"...than in the way it treats its children."
现在的世界非常丑陋 格兰特
The world is a very ugly place these days, Grant.
我们花那么多时间去说我们关爱我们的儿童
We spend so much time saying we care about our children
却花那么少的时间真正去关爱他们
and so little time actually caring for them.
好吧 可因为有人需要帮助
Okay. Just because someone needs help
并不意味着他们值得帮助
doesn't mean they're worth helping.
这点我不同意
There I disagree.
祝你愉快
Have a good day.
来吧宝贝
Come on, sweetie.
"这点我不同意"
"There I disagree."
爱丽丝
格兰特
圣路易斯流感样本
圣路易斯流感样本
危险生物制品
小美人
You little beauty.
太棒了
Yes.
太他妈棒了
Yeah! Fuck yeah!
亲爱的
Honey!
亲爱的 科琳
Honey? Colleen?
宝贝
Hey! Baby.
我说 是我的
Hey. Hey. It's mine.
-米莱纳克莱克太太 请稍等一下 -是我的
- Ms. Mlynarcyk, can you hold for just a second? - It's mine.
-迈克尔 -不能... 流感是我的
- I ju... Michael! - No. Can... The flu is mine.
-我的天 迈克尔 -是的
- Oh, my God! Michael! - Yeah. Right?
-你成功了 太好了 -我知道
- You did it, that's great news. - I know.
我是说 不是... 这些发生的事
I mean, n-not that... You know, everything that's happened,
-太糟了 -太不幸了 太糟了
- that's-that's awful. - Oh, that's tragic. It's awful.
-你太厉害了 -谢谢
- You did great. - Thank you.
我的天 你为我骄傲吗
Oh, my God. Are you proud of me?
我无法言表地为你骄傲 我想你...
I am so unbelievably proud of you. I want you to...
但有些事让我困惑
A couple things bother me, though.
爆发的模式很不寻常
I mean, the-the outbreak pattern is so unusual.
几乎是无法想象的
I mean, it's almost unbelievable.
从亚拉巴马到密西西比再到
剧集 | 乌托邦(美版)(2020) | 导航列表