剧集 | 乌托邦(美版)(2020) | 导航列表
有没有办法查出具体是哪间教室
I-Is there any way to find out the exact classroom?
为什么 你觉得你能帮上忙吗 博士
Why? Do you think you can help, Doc?
我的确想帮忙
Well, that's what I'm trying to do.
所以我才来这里
That-that's why I'm here.
-我可以加入你们吗 -你开玩笑吗
- Can I join you guys, then? - Are you kidding?
-当然了 拜托了 -过来这边坐
- Yes, please. Please, please. - Come on over.
混♥蛋♥
Dick.
-你感觉如何 -挺好的
- How do you feel? - Good, man.
你需要我一起去吗 跟我直说 猛♥男♥
You need me there? Talk to me, Rambo.
不用 爸爸 我能搞定
Nope, Dad, I got this.
昨晚重读了《七大习惯》
Reread Seven Habits last night.
感觉非常良好
Feeling really sharp.
大胆一点
Be bold.
今天我正打算颠覆以往
Today I plan on being nothing less than revolutionary.
抱歉屏蔽该区域
为了您将来有更好的体验 现正进行翻新改造
磨利锯子 磨利锯子
Sharpen the saw, sharpen the saw.
触电危险
仅限授权人员进入
操蛋的蛋糕模具
Motherfucking Bundt cake!
乌托邦
先生们和女士
Gentlemen and lady,
我们面临几个严重问题
so, we have some serious issues.
那男孩是谁
Who's the boy?
他就是拿着《乌托邦》的那个男孩
He's the boy with Utopia.
这个问过无数遍了
This one is a bit of a broken record.
杰西卡·海德在哪
Where is Jessica Hyde?
这问题就像一首上头的垃圾流行歌♥
This is like a little turdy pop song that's stuck in my head.
我半夜醒来去撒尿
I wake up in the middle of the night, take a piss,
它浮现在我脑海中
and there it is.
我早晨刮胡子淋浴时 它又浮现在我脑海中
I'm shaving and showering in the morning, there it is.
我和女性朋友进行各种亲密行为时
I'm having relations of an intimate variety with a lady friend,
它依然浮现在我脑海中
and there it goes:
"杰西卡·海德在哪"
"Where is Jessica Hyde?"
我得把这洗♥脑♥问题赶出我的大脑
I need this earworm out of my head.
而且她不是一个人
And she's not alone.
她身边还有几个爱看漫画的死宅
She's got some comic book nerds with her.
他们几个都看过了几页《乌托邦》
Between them, they've seen several pages of Utopia,
而我们一页都没看过
which is several more than we've seen,
这不可接受
which is unacceptable.
我们必须设法逼他们现身
We need to fine a way to make them reveal themselves.
把他们逼出来
还有这个问题
And this one.
这是我们的当务之急
This is our most immediate concern.
混球
我们温和懦弱的科学家
Our gentle, spineless scientist
居然鼓起勇气 来到圣路易斯
has somehow found his backbone and is in St. Louis,
他要求亲自给他的疫苗
demanding that he personally conduct
进行现场测试
the field tests for his vaccine.
天呐
Oh, my God...
托马斯 我们不能让迈克尔去那儿
Thomas, we can't have Michael there, man.
-他可能会搞砸这一切 -没错
- He could blow this whole thing up. - Yeah!
如果让他拿到血样 我们就有大♥麻♥烦
If he gets a blood sample, we have real problems.
他本应研究我们寄给他的流感样本
He was supposed to study the sample of flu we sent him,
断定这是他的流感
conclude it was his flu
然后替我们敲响胜利钟声
and then sound the victory bell for us.
是的 显然如此 卡拉
Yes. Obviously, Cara.
他本应做我们原本有足够理由
He was supposed to do what we had every reason in the world
相信他会做的事 但他没有
to believe that he would do, but he didn't.
我知道该怎么做
I know what to do.
我们需要从总部调来同样的样本
We need to pull a duet sourced from Home.
我们必须立刻开始生产疫苗
We need to start manufacturing the vaccine, now.
所有工作必须立刻进行
Everything has to happen now.
那么
So...
下一步怎么办
...what next?
我们需要《乌托邦》
We need Utopia.
我们必须找到那男孩
We need to find the boy.
怎么才能找到他
So, how do we get him?
用"众包"的方式
We're gonna crowd-source the shit out of him.
确保全美国的人
Need to make sure that everyone in America
同时寻找那个小混♥蛋♥
is looking for that little shit.
我建议来软的 别来硬的
I suggest honey, not vinegar.
那我们集思广益
So, let's brainstorm.
安珀警报
Amber alert?
我们不知道那孩子的名字
We don't know the kid's name.
但在总部有长相类似的孩子吧
But do we have a similar? At Home?
-应该有 -那就谋划一场绑♥架♥
- Likely. - Then we stage a kidnapping.
他妈妈站出来 我们就知道他的身份了
Mom comes forward, then we have his identity,
热心市民也会帮忙找他
and concerned citizens are out there looking for him.
绑♥架♥
Kidnapping.
这只是地方新闻
That's very local news.
我想到的是在公共公园
I was thinking public park.
大肆杀戮
Spree killing.
那听起来很极端
That sounds extreme.
没错 这情况就很极端
Yeah, this is an extreme situation.
抱歉 杀死无辜儿童...
I'm sorry, killing innocent children...
已经有很多无辜儿童
Innocent children are already dying
被我们的流感杀死
by the dozens from our flu.
那是我们心照不宣的牺牲 托马斯
That was an understood sacrifice, Thomas.
没错 卡拉
Yes, Cara.
那些儿童是心照不宣的牺牲
Those children were the understood sacrifice.
你今天做了什么
What have you done today...
来在这个拥挤的世界争取一席之地
To earn your place in this crowded world?
你需要考虑全局
Need you to think bigger picture here.
那么 温格公园...
So, Winger Park...
我的孩子们常去温格公园玩
My children play at Winger Park.
代顿树丛公园也是容易进入的公园
Dayton Grove Park is also a very accessible park.
没有屏障...
There are no blockades...
抱歉 托马斯 我必须反对
I'm sorry, Thomas, I have to object.
你们对此都没有异议吗
None of the rest of you have a problem with this?
你们就不能反对在公园里对无辜家庭
You can't object to the unnecessary murdering
进行不必要的谋杀
of innocent families in a park?
卡拉 我们都能理解
Cara, we understand.
-你是个母亲 -这...
- You're a mother... - This has...
这跟我为人母亲毫无关系 托马斯
this has nothing to do with me being a mother, Thomas.
跟我是个女人或不够强悍也没关系
Or a woman, or not tough enough.
我是第一批同意加入的人
I was one of the first people on board.
这跟我软弱或感情用事没关系
This isn't about me being weak or sentimental or--
做人是有底线的
There's a line.
卡拉
Cara...
你是对我们的伟大事业有疑问吗
are you having doubts about our larger purpose?
不是 托马斯
No, I'm not, Thomas.
那可以继续讨论了吗
Then can we continue?
当然
Sure.
你♥爸♥知道这事吗 托马斯
Does your dad know about this, Thomas?
投入一点
Lean in...
卡拉
Cara.
你是个混♥蛋♥ 托马斯
You're an asshole, Thomas.
你太激动了
You're getting emotional, I see.
-冷静点 好吗 -我没有
- Calm down, okay? - I'm not--
-我没有过于激动 -好的
- I'm not being emotional. - Okay.
你是理性的源泉
You're a fount of reason.
我不会伤害你
I'm not going to hurt you.
我要请求你帮助我
I'm gonna ask you for your help.
你一定很聪明
You must be a smart kid.
你骗过所有那些大人
You fooled all those grown-ups
让他们以为你是其中一员
into thinking you were one of them.
你还拿到了《乌托邦》
And you got Utopia.
你做到了我们光是嘴巴说却没做到的事
You did the one thing we all just talked about doing.
但我现在看着你 我能看出
But I look at you, and I see...
你的衣服太小了不合身
your clothes are too small for you.
你身上发臭
You smell bad.
没人照顾你
No one is taking care of you.
所以也不会有人在乎
剧集 | 乌托邦(美版)(2020) | 导航列表