剧集 | 乌托邦(美版)(2020) | 导航列表
给你 哥们
Here you go, pal.
克洛伊 我想跟你谈谈圣路易斯流感
Chloe. I wanted to talk to you about the St. Louis flu.
有几名医生我想派去你那里
I have some doctors I want to send your way.
你累了
You're tired.
新生儿的奶味
New baby smell.
美国医学期刊
新流感毒株: 当前爆发热区
密苏里州圣路易斯市
密西西比州凯兰市
阿♥拉♥巴马州穆迪市
流感在一座城市的许多教室里突然出现
It appears out of nowhere in classrooms across one city.
新流感毒株: 预测爆发模式
食物引起的吗
Food-based?
不 是水引起的
No. Water-based.
不对
No.
污染物吗
Fomite?
不是
No.
所有到达的医疗人员
All arriving medical personnel,
请到红区127医疗帐篷报到
please report to medical tent 127 in the red zone.
听我说 我认识克里斯蒂博士
Excuse me, guys! I-I know Dr. Christie!
-我是迈克尔·斯特恩斯博士 -算了吧
- I-It's Dr. Michael Stearns! - Forget it.
算了 他们不在乎
Forget it, man. They don't care.
-我可以帮忙的 我是医生 -我也是
- I could be helping. I'm a doctor. - I am, too.
我的专长就是这种流感
My specialty is this flu, for God's sake.
正好是这一种
This flu!
我甚至有疫苗的样本
I even have a sample of the vaccine.
-什么 -只要能进去 我就能测试它
- What? - I just need access to test it.
这可太... 你为什么不在里面
This is-- Why the fuck aren't you inside?
-你明明可以帮忙救我女儿的 -就是啊
- You could be saving my daughter. - I know.
-她感染了吗 -我不知道
- Is she infected? - I don't know.
我最后听到的消息是她在医疗帐篷里
Last I heard, she's in the medical tents.
但没人肯告诉我其他细节
But no one will give me anything else.
我叫戴尔 戴尔·华威
I'm Dale. Dale Warwick.
-我叫迈克尔·斯特恩斯 -抱歉
- Michael Stearns. - Excuse me.
不好意思 克里斯蒂实验室
Excuse me. Christie Labs.
托马斯·克里斯蒂
Thomas Christie!
-让开 麻烦让让 -克里斯蒂实验室 谢谢
- Excuse me! Excuse me... - Christie Labs. Thank you.
谢谢 你好 我是托马斯·克里斯蒂
Thank you. Hi. Thomas Christie.
我代表克里斯蒂实验室前来
I'm here representing Christie Labs.
托马斯·克里斯蒂
Thomas Christie!
我听说疾控中心的迪尔伯恩博士
I was told that Dr. Dearborn from the CDC
提前打过电♥话♥ 确保我们能进入
called ahead to ensure our entrance?
-没错 这边走 -很好 谢谢你
- Yep. Right this way. - Great. Thank you.
谢谢 走吧 各位
Thank you. Let's go, boys.
流感专家要求进入
托马斯·克里斯蒂
Thomas Christie!
我是流感专家
I'm a flu expert!
救救我女儿
我又流血了
I'm bleeding again.
等有剪刀我就帮你处理伤口
I'll fix it when we have scissors.
感觉糟透了
It feels like shit.
停车 让我下去
Stop the car and let me out.
停车
Stop the car.
别因为米尔纳的话而轻易相信她
Do not trust Milner just because she wants you to.
如果她试图叫你们去哪里 别去
If she tries to get you to go anywhere, do not.
-别让她知道我们有《乌托邦》 -等一下
- Do not let her know we have Utopia. - Wait, wait.
-你不一起去吗 -这是你的主意
- Y-You're not coming? - It was your idea.
看看她是否知道去总部的路
See if she knows the way Home.
是否值得信任
See if she's worth trusting.
你陪着杰西卡
You stay with Jessica.
但我想跟你一起
But I want to stay with you.
听话 格兰特
Come on, Grant.
如果他们把你们抓起来严刑拷打
If they take you and there's torture?
务必告诉他们我死了
Make sure to tell them I'm dead.
等等我
Wait for me!
我的受刑次数已经减少到一个月一次
I've cut back to one torture a month.
玩具反斗城
这里感觉够诡异的
Well, this feels creepy enough.
你该知道 我不随便带女孩来这里的
You should know I don't bring just any girl here,
只有特别的女孩
only the special ones.
儿童区
这样太...
This is...
-让我... -不
- Let me just... - No.
杰西卡·海德
Jessica Hyde?
终于见到你了 我很欣慰
I'm so thankful to finally meet you.
你不是杰西卡·海德
You're not Jessica Hyde.
那你是谁
Then who are you?
杰西卡·海德又在哪
And where is Jessica Hyde?
我们不认识杰西卡·海德
We-we don't know Jessica Hyde.
好吧
Right.
阿蒂米斯碰巧叫你们找我吗
Artemis just happened to send you my way?
给了你们我的电♥话♥号♥码
Gave you my phone number?
别浪费我的时间
Don't waste my time.
我们不认识杰西卡 但我们...
We don't know Jessica, but we...
我们知道《乌托邦》
we know Utopia.
如果你见过《乌托邦》 这点我深表怀疑...
If you've seen Utopia, and I doubt...
我们见过
We've seen it.
-在你们手上吗 -我们见过
- Do you have it? - We've seen it.
你们看见了什么
What have you seen?
我们才不会在废弃的玩具店里
We're not gonna tell some stranger
告诉陌生人
in an abandoned toy store
《乌托邦》的秘密
the secrets of Utopia
就因为她开口问了
just because she asks.
我们被袭击了
We're under attack.
你是国土安♥全♥部♥的 你对收割有什么了解
You're Homeland-- what do you know about Harvest?
你以为我不会告诉你们
You think I won't tell you,
但我会 因为你们该知道
but I will, 'cause you should know.
9·11事件后美国政♥府♥招募了一群科学家
After 9/11 the U.S. government recruited a group of scientists
协助我们在生物战中击败世界其他国家
to help beat the rest of the world in biological warfare.
通过制♥造♥出能杀死我们的疾病
By creating diseases that would kill us.
这是新的军备竞赛
It's the new arms race.
我们未必想要使用这些疾病
We don't necessarily want to use the diseases,
只是想比其他人拥有更多
we just want to have more of them than anybody else.
我们不知道的是 这群科学家里
What we didn't know was that nestled amongst this group
混入了一些卧底
was a few rogue scientists.
他们窃取了我们的情报和资源
They took our information, our resources
扩散到全球
and went global.
由兔子先生操控的收割
The Harvest. Controlled by Mr. Rabbit.
你们知道精确生物战
You know how much money is to be made
能赚多少钱吗
in precision biological warfare?
一种能对准目标人群 同时矢口否认的武器
A weapon that can target people with complete deniability.
针对某个种族或民族
Target people by race, ethnicity.
把病毒滴进圣餐
Drop a virus on a communion wafer,
针对某个宗教教♥徒♥
target by religion.
把病毒织入卫生棉条 针对某个性别
Weave a virus into tampons, target by gender.
他们就是在完善这个技术
That's what they were perfecting,
对出价最高者来说那值数十亿
and that's worth billions and billions to the highest bidder.
所以兔子先生是谁
So who is Mr. Rabbit?
2002年 兔子先生和天朝一个组织交易
In 2002, Mr. Rabbit had a deal with a group in China
要给他们提供非常凶险的猪流感毒株
to provide them with a particularly vicious strain of pig flu.
他的客户在最后一刻违约了
At the last minute, his clients reneged.
于是兔子先生亲自去了那边
So Mr. Rabbit himself went to China
带着他答应给他们的流感
with the flu he promised them.
一切尘埃落定后 超过八百人死亡
By the time it was over, more than 800 people had died.
你是说非♥典♥吗
Are you talking about SARS?
几年后 他们终于抓住了他
Years later, they finally caught him.
对他严刑拷打 为了永远在他身上留下印记
They tortured him, and so, to mark him forever,
虏获他的人在他身体上刻下兔的汉字
his captors carved the Chinese symbol for rabbit on his torso.
他们把他的身份泄露给跟他做过交易的
They released his identity to every agent in every government
所有政♥府♥的特工
with which he had dealings.
然后他们把他放了
And then they set him loose.
这是个游戏
A little game--
跑啊 兔子
run, rabbit--
看谁会先杀了他
to see who would kill him first
他会死得有多惨
and in how much pain he would die.
剧集 | 乌托邦(美版)(2020) | 导航列表