剧集 | 乌托邦(美版)(2020) | 导航列表
If you ask the parents of any of those dying kids
他们是否愿意为了保命
whether they'd take the outside risk
-而接受孩子会生其他病的风险 -这
- of a sick kid over a dead one... - It's...
抱歉 我无意冒犯任何人
I'm sorry, I don't mean to offend anybody here,
我们直接进入主题好吗
but let's just cut the bullshit, okay?
你是担心头衔问题吗
Is this about credit?
不 这跟那没关系
No, this has nothing to do with that.
因为你并没有取得你应得的承认
Because you haven't gotten the recognition you deserve.
-迈克尔 -我...好吧 我就是想...
- Michael. - I... Okay. I just think that...
听过你的经历之后...
given what happened to you...
我想你应该要...
I would think that you'd be feeling...
谨慎小心
extremely cautious.
谨慎
Cautious.
不
No.
我一点没那么想
No, I don't feel that way at all.
我感到...
I feel...
我感到绝望
I feel desperate.
我对这件事负有责任
I feel responsible for this.
我和食品药品监督局唱反调
I antagonized the FDA.
他们的人冲着我来了 纯属浪费时间
They came at me, and that wasted time,
这浪费了我的生命 迈克
which means I wasted lives, Mike.
孩子们的生命
Kids' lives.
我...
I...
...不能
...can't.
我不能签署这份应急使用授权
I can't sign off on the EUA.
-迈克尔 迈克尔 -喔
- Michael. Michael. - Wow.
我觉得这家伙就是我们
I feel like the guy I need right now to be the face
疫苗的门面 我们的救世主 简直是...
of this vaccine, our savior, no less...
如果你能让我再进行一轮实验的话...
If you could just let me run another round of tests...
...一个科学家 却在拒绝帮助患儿们
...A fellow scientist, is refusing to help sick kids
因为可能存在风险...
cause there might be risks...
是不小的风险
Not insignificant risks.
威胁到他的声誉
...to his reputation.
这和我的声誉无关
This has nothing to do with my reputation!
抱歉 我太粗鲁了
I'm sorry. That was rude.
不 不 没事的
No. No, it's okay.
我向你道歉
I apologize.
无论如何我们都将拿到应急使用授权
We'll get the EUA either way.
-什么 不行 -我感谢你对此事的警示
- What? No. -I want to thank you for your vigilance with this,
并且向你保证
and, I guarantee you,
我们做的是对的
we are doing the right thing here.
帕蒂 再联♥系♥
Patty, I'll be in touch.
迈克 祝你好运
Mike, I wish you the best.
这会议就是场不折不扣的灾难
The meeting was a total disaster.
什么 怎么了
What? Why?
院长带我去了克里斯蒂实验室
The dean took me to Christie Labs
去见那个该死的凯文·克里斯蒂
to meet Kevin fucking Christie.
但...但是那不是很好吗
But-but that's amazing.
他不可一世
He ran roughshod over me.
完全没有把我放在眼里
Totally discounted me.
视协议如粪土
Discounted all protocol.
如果可以拯救数以百计
Do you really care about protocol
孩子们的生命 你还会在乎协议吗
if it saves hundreds of children?
每个人都认可
Everyone agrees
我是这个流感的专家
that I am the expert on this flu.
现在这个专家只想要
And the only thing that this expert was asking for
一个确保这个疫苗安全的机会
was a chance to make sure that this vaccine was safe.
那就让他们运转下去 迈克尔
Well, just let them move ahead, Michael.
-克里斯蒂知道他正在做什么 -不 不行
- Christie knows what he's doing. -No. No!
我在地下室待了八年
I spent eight years in the basement.
我才不要回去呢
I am not going back there!
我...
I...
我要成为这件事的一部分
am gonna be a part of this.
迈克尔 你怎么疯疯癫癫的
Michael, you are acting crazy.
这是在损我
That was a low blow.
我知道 对...对不起
I know. I-I'm sorry.
抱歉 你是对的
I'm sorry. You are right.
你在扮演一个至关重要的角色
You are playing a crucial role.
-我要去圣路易斯 -我就是...
- I'm going to St. Louis. - I just...
我就是觉得你反应过度了
I just still think that you're overreacting.
他们就觉得我是蘑菇一样的地下室书呆子
They all think that I'm some mushroomy underground lab nerd?
去他们的
You know what? Fuck them!
我要到疫区中间去
I'm going right into the middle of the hot zone.
迈克尔 冷静
Michael, calm down!
我知道 知道 三次呼吸 两个字
I know, I know. Three breaths, two words.
"自信"
"Be confident."
威尔逊
Wilson!
我自己想不出格兰特的谜语
I can't figure out Grant's puzzle by myself.
我来了
Coming.
贝姬 我能和你说个事儿吗
Becky, can I say something to you?
可以吧
I think so.
我们花了一年时间
We've spent a year
讨论乌托邦阴谋论
talking about the Utopia conspiracy.
现在我们就在乌托邦阴谋论之中
Now we're in the Utopia conspiracy.
还是挺酷的
It's kind of cool.
黄尾蝠
Yellow vesper bats.
小萨
Sam.
是啊
Yeah.
小萨
Sam.
该死
Dang it.
威尔逊 你喜欢客厅的窗帘吗
Wilson, do you like the drapes in the living room?
我们就这么一直盖着她吗
Should we cover her all the way?
她太美了
She's too pretty.
我们应该说点什么吧
Should we say some words?
好
Yeah.
小萨
Sam,
你是我们之中最聪明的
you were the smartest of us all.
最勇敢的
The bravest.
是你把我们带到这里 但你却死在这里
You got us here, and that got you killed.
但你生前是
But you were the most alive
最活跃的
when you were alive.
抱歉我嗓子...
Sorry. Got a t...
我们这是要去哪
So, where are we going?
今天是14号♥周二
It's Tuesday the 14th.
星期一生的孩子长相好
Monday's child is fair of face.
星期二生的孩子很优雅
Tuesday's child is full of grace.
优雅是G开头的
"Grace" starts with a "G."
14.
漫游之地
Wanderland.
好的
All right.
所以 阿蒂米斯是...
So, Artemis is...
怎么回事
What's the deal there?
我在差不多十二岁的时候
When I was, like, 12, I think,
我和我的爸爸终于冲破了家的
my dad and I were finally broken out of where we were kept.
束缚
Home.
家 那也是...
Home. That's...
那也是很真实的 好的
That's real, too. Okay.
是她救了我们
She saved us.
她像训练士兵一样训练我
She trained me like a soldier.
你可以用手♥机♥学习呀
You can barely use a phone.
真实的生存比虚拟的发短♥信♥息有用的多
Survival was more important than texting.
聊天室
"探寻兔子先生的藏身之地"
"Check out Mr. Rabbit's hideout."
离我们见格兰特先生还有一个小时
One hour till we're supposed to meet Grant.
好吧 好吧 好吧 好吧
All right, all right, all right, all right.
天呐 是保时捷男孩
Goddamn it, Porsche Boy.
兔子藏在哪
Where do rabbits hide?
在哪里 在哪里 在哪里
Where's it at? Where's it at? Where's it at?
兔子 兔子 兔子
Rabbits, rabbits, rabbits.
兔子
Rabbit!
兔子 兔子
Rabbits. Rabbits.
一群兔子称作一个种群
剧集 | 乌托邦(美版)(2020) | 导航列表