剧集 | 乌托邦(美版)(2020) | 导航列表
Grant's framed for mass murder.
伊恩的家人进了重症监护室
Ian's family is in critical care.
我的家人都他妈的被解决了
My family has been fucking wiped out!
贝姬却什么事都没有
And Becky's fine?!
我没有家人可以杀 威尔逊
I don't have a family to hurt, Wilson.
为什么贝姬没事
Why is Becky fine? Hmm? Huh?
-冷静 -去你的 伊恩
- Relax. - Fuck you, Ian!
-我想知道为什么贝姬没事 -威尔逊 你已经
- I want to know why Becky is fine. - Wilson, you have
认识我一年了 你真的觉得
known me for a year. Do you really think
-我是一切的幕后主使吗 -我不知道
- that I'm the bad guy here? - I don't know.
好了 如果你知道有我爱的人死去了
Okay, well, would it make you feel better
你会不会感到好一点 威尔逊
if someone that I love were dead, Wilson?
不 没什么能让我他妈的感觉好一点 贝姬
No, nothing is gonna make me fucking feel better, Becky!
-尽管冲我吼吧 威尔逊 -冷静 威尔逊
- Raise your voice to me, Wilson. - Calm down, Wilson.
-现在不行 -你那天早上在和谁发短♥信♥
- Not right now. - Who were you texting that morning?
-现在不应该谈这个 威尔逊 -是和奥利维亚吗
- This is not the time. Wilson. Wilson. - Was it Olivia?
因为我发现这太他妈的凑巧了
Because I find it to be a fucking coincidence...
天啊 放过她吧
My God, leave her alone!
你们俩去买♥♥甜甜圈和咖啡
...that you two go to get doughnuts and coffee,
-而我他妈的被挖了一只眼 -都闭嘴
- and I get my fucking eye scooped out! - Shut up, everyone.
天啊
God!
伊恩 他们在把你的家人当诱饵
Ian, they're using your family as bait.
引你去医院
Show up at the hospital
然后他们会抓住你 你的家人还是会死
and they'll take you and your family will still die.
威尔逊 我没说你家人出事的消息
Wilson, I didn't tell you about your family
是因为我没有时间让你崩溃
because I didn't have time for you to have a breakdown.
现在我也没时间
I still don't have time.
那贝姬呢
And what about Becky?
贝姬没事
Becky's fine.
我说的就是这个 兄弟 她没事
Exactly my point, man. She's fine.
威尔逊
Wilson!
收割杀人
The Harvest kills.
他们不会给瞎了的人缝眼罩
They don't sew eyepatches for the blind.
我需要《乌托邦》 格兰特 你现在是凶手了
I need Utopia, Grant. And you're a mass murderer now,
所以你不能和我去
so you can't come with me.
-爱丽丝姓什么 -不知道
- What's Alice's last name? - Don't know.
-她家在哪 -不知道
- Where is her house? - Don't know.
我要边走边看怎么才能回去
I need to see stuff to remember how to get back there.
如果我折磨你呢 那样你会记起来吗
What if I torture you? Do you think that'll make you remember?
不知道
Don't know.
给我一个剃刀
Get me a razor.
剃刀会用在什么地方呢
And where does the razor go?
用在 颈静脉
In the, uh... jugular.
不不不
No, no, no, no.
该死
Shit.
好吧 看来我们要步行了
All right. Guess we're walking.
哪个方向
Which direction?
那边
That way.
走吧
Come on.
你低着头走就行 不要慌
Just keep your head down and look entitled.
一堆没用的废物 到处都是
Useless piles of shit. Everywhere.
我听到新闻了
I just heard the news.
死得安详吗
Was it a good death?
死得很有目的性
It was a purposeful death.
莉莉已经就位了 我们现在回家吗
Lily's in place, so we heading home now?
你本来应该是双胞胎的 你知道吗
You were supposed to be a twin, you know that?
我们都感到很难受
Just not feeling like ourselves.
因为它传播得太快了
Because this is spreading so fast...
是的 他是个死胎 不够强壮 所以
Yeah, he died in the womb. Wasn't strong enough, so...
大自然抛弃了他
nature cut him loose.
有时候 我在想如果你们都活下来了
Sometimes... I wonder if you both survived,
是不是在那顶帐篷里的
whether it'd be you
就不是莉莉和夏洛特 而是你们了
in that tent instead of Lily and Charlotte.
我不知道我能否做到
I don't know if I could do it.
因为我太爱你了
'Cause I love you so much.
我觉得那是需要一点努力
I think that's something to work on.
我是你唯一有血缘关系的孩子
Me being your only biological child,
我觉得大家都以为那意味着
I think people think that that means that you've
你不会牺牲我 我们俩都不希望这样
shielded me from sacrifice, and neither of us want that.
我希望你牺牲得有价值
I wish it mattered what we want.
卡拉 她的家人
Cara. Her family.
那就是一场噩梦
It's a fucking nightmare.
我早就认识卡拉·弗罗斯特菲尔德了
I knew Cara Frostfield...
她大学期间给我做过实习生
since she interned for me during college.
我参加了她的婚礼
I was at her wedding.
她孩子们的洗礼仪式
Her kids' fucking christenings.
我知道 爸爸
I know, Dad.
她是个好人
She was a good person.
她是个好人
She was a good person.
但她拒绝了你的计划
Who rejected the program.
圣路易斯健康部发布警告
St. Louis Health Department issued this warning:
避免接触感冒人群
Avoid persons with colds...
阿比 夏洛特 莉莉 亚当
Arby. Charlotte. Lily. Adam.
-他们今天救了我们 -...以寻求答案
- They saved us today. - ...to demand answers.
疾控中心正实施
CDC is implementing...
我们只培养有用的孩子
We grow useful children.
戴尔 你没有理由伤心
Dale, you have no reason to be sad.
想想吧 你今天做了什么来在这个拥挤的世界
Come on, what have you done to earn your place today
争取一席之地
in this crowded world?
我杀了一个孩子
I killed a child.
你今天做了什么来在这个拥挤的世界里
What have you done today to earn your place
争取一席之地
in this crowded world?
我谋杀了一个人
I committed murder.
我抚养了一个自从七岁就开始跟我的孩子
I took a child that I've nurtured since she was seven...
然后
and, uh...
参与了她的谋杀
I helped murder her.
戴尔 你今天做了什么来在这个拥挤的世界
Dale! What have you done today to earn your place
争取一席之地
in this crowded world?
你今天做了什么来争取一席之地
What have you done today to earn your place?
你做了什么
What have you done?
我为了更安全更快乐更健康的未来 做出了牺牲
I made a sacrifice for a safer, happier and healthier future.
谢谢你的牺牲
Thank you for your sacrifice.
他来了
He's coming.
夏洛特
Charlotte?
难以置信
It's unbelievable.
迈克尔 看看她 看看我的姑娘
Michael, look at her. Look at my girl.
在过去的一个小时里 我眼看着她从濒临死亡
In-in this past hour, I've watched her go from death's door
到重新变为健康的夏洛特
back to Charlotte again.
你感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
-虚 虚弱 -虚弱
- W-Weak. - Well, weak?
这 这是意料之中的 我是说
That's... that makes sense, I mean...
这能理解 不是吗
That's understandable, right?
这里 请
Here. Please.
38.4度
100.1.
这太棒了 我 这速度真是
This is remarkable. I, uh-- The-the speed is, uh--
我需要做个血液采样
I'm gonna need to take a blood sample.
好的
Yeah.
我们真是太感谢你了 迈克尔
We're so goddamn grateful, Michael.
我们先看看结果怎么样 好吗
Well, let's just see what we get here first. Okay?
但我不得不说我很高兴
But I have to say that I am pleased.
我非常 非常高兴
I am very, very pleased.
我会 我要去
I'll, uh-- I'm just gonna--
我会尽快回来的
I'll be right back.
三步增强检测
操作生效
迈克尔 发生什么事了 怎么了
Michael, what's happened? What's wrong?
没出什么事
Nothing is wrong.
治疗前后结果分♥析♥
没出什么事 事实上 她似乎好多了
Nothing's wrong. In fact, she seems better.
我说的好多了是指
And by better, I mean, like,
各方面都好转了 无一例外
completely 100% better in every way, shape or form,
完全康复了 就像她从未生过病
completely recovered, like she was never sick at all.
剧集 | 乌托邦(美版)(2020) | 导航列表