剧集 | 乌托邦(美版)(2020) | 导航列表
你可以进去了
You've been cleared.
天呐
Oh, my God.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
好的 祝好运 各位
Okay. Good luck, guys.
好了 祝好运
Okay. Good luck.
迈克尔 如果你看见我女儿
Michael, if you see my daughter,
告诉她 她爸爸说"我爱你"
tell her that her dad says "I love you,"
告诉她我一定会进去的 我会见到她
and tell her I'm-I'm gonna get in there, I'm gonna see her.
-斯特恩斯博士 走吧 -等等
- Dr. Stearns, let's go. - Wait.
我的医疗搭档和我一起进去
My medical partner comes with me.
走吧
Let's go.
但他需要防护服
But he'll need a suit.
我们想要答案 我们想要答案
We want answers! We want answers!
我们想要答案
We want answers!
医疗废物处理
走吧 走吧
Come on, come on.
夏洛特
Charlotte.
爸爸
Daddy.
你来了
You're here.
我来了
I'm here.
你说你了解这种流感 对吗
You said you knew this flu, right?
你会看到的 迈克
You'll see, Mike.
她很坚强 她是个斗士
She's strong. She's a fighter,
她想活下去 迈克
and she wants to live, Mike.
《人间炼狱》
这是小萨的《人间炼狱》笔记本
This was Sam's Dystopia notebook.
她的研究 画作
Her research, drawings.
她真的很聪明
She was real smart.
真希望小萨能看完《乌托邦》所有内容
Man, I wish Sam could have seen all of Utopia.
各位 这只怪物...
Guys? This thing, it...
反复出现在小萨笔记本的最后几页
it-it-it's on the final few pages of Sam's notebook over and over.
一定是奥利维亚给她看的那页《乌托邦》
It-it, it must have been the Utopia page Olivia showed her.
她说很大的那只吗
When she said it was big?
对 但《乌托邦》里没有这只怪物
Yeah, but that creature's not in Utopia.
肯定有 除非我们手头的《乌托邦》不齐
It has to be. Unless... we don't have all of Utopia.
我会回来拿这个 放在安全的地方
这些是什么
What are these?
他的指纹
His fingerprints.
你怎么拿到的
How did you get them?
孩子们总喜欢到处乱摸
Kids touch everything.
他摸了什么
What did he touch?
一只鸟
A bird.
-很好 -嗯
- Good. - Yeah.
我来对比看看像不像
I'm just gonna compare this...
没有比现在更合适的时候了
Well... no time like the present.
没有原因 卡拉 你准备好了吗
Because. Cara, are you ready?
不好意思
Excuse me.
阿比
Arby?
你准备好去冒险了吗
《消失的红狼事件》 菲利普·卡维尔著
剧集 | 乌托邦(美版)(2020) | 导航列表