剧集 | 乌托邦(美版)(2020) | 导航列表
Group of rabbits is called a colony.
是和旧殖民时代的芝加哥有关吗
Is there an old colonial Chicago?
是个光点
Also a kindle.
火光 是消防局吗
So, fire? Firehouse?
又是根羽毛
Also a fluffle.
不是吧
Oh, come on.
毛茸茸的小兔子
An adorable, little fluffle.
那里很热
It's hot.
火 火
Fire. Fire!
等等
Wait, I...
我见过这个建筑
I-I've seen that building.
-在哪 -我去过吗
- Where? - Was I there?
我不知道 再把线索给我读一遍
I don't know. Uh, read me his clue again?
"探寻兔子先生的藏身之地 那里很热 没有谎言
"Check out Mr. Rabbit's hideout. It's hot. No lie.
-在... -我总是注意到"谎言"这个词
- Meet..." - See, I keep coming back to "Lie."
谁出了名地不撒谎
Who doesn't lie? Famously.
而且记住 我们得像...
And keep in mind we need to think...
-小孩那样思考 -对
- Think like a kid. - Right.
-乔治·华盛顿 -乔治·华盛顿
- George Washington! - George Washington!
好了 火 华盛顿 兔子
Okay. Fire. Washington. Rabbits.
我思路断了
No, I lost it.
威尔逊 能再给我拿点咖啡吗
Wilson, will you get me more coffee?
我需要咖♥啡♥因♥
I need caffeine.
当然
Sure.
一个独眼龙给你递咖啡
The guy with one eye fetches the coffee.
谢谢
Thank you.
橡树园区一家死于燃气泄漏
四名成人与一名青少年死于意外燃气泄漏
我太他妈棒了
I'm fucking brilliant.
"探寻"
"Check out."
收件箱
孩子会去哪里探寻知识
Where would a kid check something out?
-图书馆 -对
- A library? - Yes.
芝加哥图书馆
芝加哥的华盛顿图书馆
Harold Washington Library in Chicago.
我们走
Let's go. Come on.
我们要...
We got a...
在一个小时开完一个半小时的车程
An hour for a 90-minute drive.
开什么
Driving what?
中奖了
Jackpot.
看看车♥库♥吧
Let's check the barn.
谁知道有什么惊喜 我们走
You never know. Let's go.
我们去找《乌托邦》
Let's go find Utopia!
你♥爸♥总给你在一起吗
Dad was always with you?
研究疯狂科学玩意
Working on mad scientist shit?
我们总一起看电视
We watched a lot of TV.
好极了
Oh, good.
连刷《欢乐满屋》 都拼凑起来了
Full House marathons. It's all coming together.
-小萨会为自己的牺牲很欣慰的 -站我身边
- Sam would be so happy for her sacrifice. - Stand near me.
-我得撒泡尿 -那就在我旁边撒
- I have to take a piss. - Then piss near me.
那样行不通
That's not a workable scenario.
我说了
I said
-待在我附近 -你杀了我朋友
- stay near me. - You killed my friend!
威尔逊是个阴谋论疯子
Wilson is a conspiracy nut.
而贝姬有自己的使命 我是来支持她的
And-and Becky's on a mission, and I'm here for her,
但娘们 我可不是你的人
but bitch, I am not yours.
所以我要去个隐蔽的地方把鸡♥巴♥掏出来
So I'm going to take my dick out in private,
因为我受够了你的枪和你的故事
because I'm fucking sick of your guns and your stories
还有你那"星期二的孩子
and your fucking "Tuesday's child
路遥远"的狗屁押韵
has far to go" Shitty rhyming,
撒谎 杀人
lying, murdering...
我要跟这个人谈谈
I'm talking to this guy, and, uh...
我们为什么没动 真是疯了
Why are we not moving? This is insane.
我不理解交通是怎么回事
I-I don't understand traffic.
我从逻辑上不明白交通
Like, logically, I don't understand traffic.
走走 我们走
Go. Go. Yes, go. Ooh!
-你想坐着按喇叭吗 -抱歉
- you want to sit and honk? - Sorry.
-我来给你示范一下 -不 威尔逊 威尔逊
- Here's some sit and honk for you. - No, Wilson, Wilson!
-停下 -你在干什么
- Stop. - - What are you doing?
-搞什么 -上帝啊
- What the fuck? - Jesus Christ!
你差点造成交通事故 按喇叭
You almost caused an accident! Honking's
可真会让我们走更快呢
gonna make us go faster, dude.
-我在那跟你汇合 -什么
- I'm gonna meet you there. - What?
-握着方向盘 -你在做什么
- Here, take the wheel. - What do you...
-握住 -我不能...
- Take that. - I-I can't. I don't...
贝姬
Becky, hey.
我视力受损
I'm visually impaired!
抱歉
Sorry!
伙计
Hey, buddy.
你迷路了吗
You lost?
我在等朋友
I'm waiting on some friends.
你已经在这待很久了
You've been out here a long time, you know.
你妈妈在哪
Where's your mom?
我没事
I'm fine.
来吧 我们谈谈
Come on. We'll talk.
背包里有什么
What's in the backpack?
跟你无关
None of your business.
真的吗
Really?
你不到14岁
You're under 14.
你被丢在路边是违法的
It's illegal for you to be left alone.
走吧 走吧
Come on. Come on.
把帽子摘了 像小混混一样
Take that off. Look like a hoodlum.
你看上去很紧张
Seem awfully nervous.
你没事吧
You okay?
格兰特
Grant!
-妈 -谢谢你 警官
- Mom! - Oh, thank you, Officer.
我担心坏了
I was worried sick.
别再那样瞎跑了
Don't ever run off like that again.
我告诉你了 谢谢您 晚安
I-I told you. Thank you! Have a good night!
保时捷轮胎漏气了吗 伙计
Porsche get a flat, there, buddy?
阿蒂米斯 住手
Artemis, stop.
阿蒂米斯 阿蒂米斯
Artemis? Artemis.
杰西卡
Jessica.
星期二生的孩子很优雅
Tuesday's child is full of grace.
G-14 漫游之地
G-14. Wanderland.
每一晚我都在期盼
Every night, I hoped.
我终于有线索了
I got a lead, finally.
关于我爸的
About my dad.
是吗
You do?
收割伪造了他的死亡
The Harvest faked his death.
-他们焚毁了整座精神... -精神病院
- They burnt down an entire asy... - Asylum.
你知道
You knew?
你该告诉我的
You should've told me.
也许吧
Probably.
他当时在那
He was there.
我们只是必须搞清楚接下来去哪
We just have to figure out where we got to go next.
没可去的地方
There's nowhere to go.
他死了
He's dead.
那是收割想让我们这样认为
That's what the Harvest wants us to think.
让我停止寻找
To get me to stop looking.
你父亲
Your father
为了救你制♥造♥了很多病毒
created many viruses to save you
当你在总部的时候
when you were Home.
然后他创造了一种病毒
And then he created a virus so very,
极端恶劣
very bad,
极端强大 那摧毁了他
so powerful, it destroyed him.
你记得他当时什么样
You remember how he was.
他崩溃了
He cracked.
他是个很棒的父亲
He was a wonderful father.
他爱我
He loved me.
他就跟你看看电视
He watched TV with you.
是我教会你如何战斗
I'm the one who taught you how to fight
他却嚷嚷着死亡
剧集 | 乌托邦(美版)(2020) | 导航列表