剧集 | 乌托邦(美版)(2020) | 导航列表
迈克尔 天啊 真不敢相信
Michael, oh, my God, that's incredible.
我从没见过这种事
It's like nothing I've ever seen.
但是我 我现在还没拿到数据
But I don't-- I don't have the data yet.
我需要 我得之后才知道
And I need to-- I won't know until I...
治疗后结果分♥析♥ 病毒量=0
老
Jesus...
天爷
Christ.
怎么了 怎么了 发生什么了
What? What? What's happening?
那声"老天爷"是好的意思吗
Was that-- wh-- Is-is that a good "Jesus Christ"
还是坏的意思
or a bad "Jesus Christ"?
好的"老天爷"
Good Jesus!
好的"老天爷" 是好的"老天爷"
Good Jesus Christ. It's a good Jesus Christ!
我的天啊 起作用了
Oh, my God, it-it worked.
起作用了 她没事了
It worked. She's-she's clear.
她的血液完全没有病毒了
Her blood is completely clean.
这 我之前从没见过这种事
It's like-- it's like nothing I've ever seen before.
亲爱的
Oh, sweetheart.
我太为你骄傲了 迈克尔
I am so proud of you, Michael.
我也为自己骄傲
I'm proud of me, too.
我觉得你可以来点儿香槟
A little champagne won't hurt you, I guess.
敬夏洛特 重新回到我们身边的姑娘
To Charlotte, who came back to us. Huh?
敬迈克博士 救我回来的人
To Dr. Mike, who brought me back.
-谢谢 -你太客气了
- Thank you. - Oh, you're quite welcome.
-你太客气了 -我的天啊
- You're quite welcome. - Oh, my God.
一个治疗方法
A cure.
更重要的是 疫苗
And more importantly, a vaccine.
我们必须散布消息
We have to spread the news.
-我们必须告诉所有人 -什么
- We have to tell everyone. - Excuse me?
不 戴尔
No. Dale.
有治疗方法了
There's a cure!
-我们发现药方了 -不 戴尔
- We found a cure! - No, Dale...
-不要 不 -你找到药方了
- Don't. No! - You found a cure?
有药方了
There's a cure! Yeah!
有药方了 有药方了
There's a cure. There's a cure!
圣路易斯新闻
秘鲁蝙蝠 T形疹
是蝙蝠 是蝙蝠
It's the bats. It's the bats.
是蝙蝠 该死的 是蝙蝠
It's the bats. Holy shit, it's the bats.
是蝙蝠 蝙蝠
It's the bats. Bats.
蝙蝠 蝙蝠
Bats. Bats.
蝙蝠
Bats.
蝙蝠
-我们有药方了 -什么 什么
- We have a cure! - What? What?!
我女儿被治好了
My daughter has been cured!
救救我们的孩子
还我家人
我要真♥相♥
迈克尔·斯特恩斯博士在我女儿身上
Dr. Michael Stearns tested his vaccine
测试了他的疫苗
on my daughter.
他识别了病毒 并消灭了它
He's identified the virus, and he killed it.
他消灭了病毒
He killed it!
这是我的女儿夏洛特
This is my daughter Charlotte.
亲爱的 你想 你想说点什么吗
Honey, do you want to-- do you want to say something?
-好 -你不用勉强
- Yeah, okay. - You don't have to.
-我想说 -慢点 慢点
- I want to. - Easy, easy.
在历经黑暗后 我们看见了光
After all the darkness, there is some light.
我们现在有了希望
We do now have hope.
救救我们的孩子
现在就帮助我们
我今天站在了你们面前
I'm standing here before you today
因为我们发现了药方
because we have found a cure,
我的孩子不该做你的囚徒
但更重要的是 我们发现了疫苗
but more importantly, we've found a vaccine.
我们应该得到答复
我想谢谢迈克博士
I want to thank Dr. Mike...
我亲爱的勇敢的英雄
...my sweet, brave hero,
因为他用斯特恩斯疫苗
for saving my life from the Stearns Flu
把我的斯特恩斯流感流感治愈了
with the Stearns vaccine.
感谢您
I thank you.
我是个生还者 但我不想做唯一的生还者
I am a survivor, but I don't want to be the lone survivor.
我敦促这个国家的所有父母
I urge every parent in the country
都马上给他们的孩子注射疫苗 趁一切还来得及
to get their child this vaccine before it's too late.
-和我们讲讲疫苗吧 -父母们怎么才能
- Tell us about the vaccine. - How can parents
-拿到这种疫苗 -疫苗是怎么
- get this vaccine? - How was the vaccine
-被发现的 -上帝保佑你 迈克博士
- discovered? - God bless you, Dr. Mike.
疫苗是由
The vaccine was developed...
我们一定要给你注射疫苗
We have got to get you that vaccine.
我讨厌打♥针♥
I hate shots.
忍♥着点吧
Oh, suck it up.
在芝加哥 一起无故发生的家庭枪击案夺走了
...in Chicago, a senseless home shooting that claimed the lives
一家七口的生命 其中四个还是孩子
of a family of seven, four of them children.
最令人震惊的是疑犯的年龄
Most shocking is the age of the suspected killer:
只有十岁 这也让格兰特·毕晓普成为
just ten years old, which makes Grant Bishop the youngest
-美国历史上最年轻的重大枪击案嫌疑人 -妈妈
- alleged mass shooter in the history of the United States. - Mom.
-我的老天啊 -格兰特·毕晓普
- Oh, my dear God. - Grant Bishop
是美国的一个年轻人 美国现在正
is a young man in America, a country which suffers...
没事的
It's okay.
格兰特·毕晓普
重大枪击案嫌疑人已锁定
格兰特·毕晓普是一个小学生
Grant Bishop was an elementary schooler
他被失败的公立学校系统耽误了
failed by a failing public school system.
不行 每个小时只能喝一杯
No, just one per hour.
一杯
One.
你应该回家
You should go home.
-你可以回去看看他们 -什么
- You can check on them. - What?
你听见杰西卡说的了
You heard Jessica.
那只会让事情变得更糟
That's only gonna make things worse.
那会让我有危险
It'll put me in danger.
你自己去才会
Only if you go alone.
不
No.
不 你不能放弃
No. You are not giving up.
不 我没有放弃
No. I'm not giving up.
只要你平平安安地抵达了
Once you're there, set up and safe,
-我就会回来 -我哪也不去
- I will come back here. - I'm not going anywhere.
知道吗 我不会逃走
Okay? I'm not running.
我哪也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
那么 伊恩 如果是因为我们俩...
So... Ian, if this is about us...
不是
It's not.
是有关系 但是要比这严重得多
It is, somewhat, but it is way bigger than that.
在过去的48小时里 我已经
In the last 48 hours, I've...
我他妈的眼睁睁地看着我的朋友被谋杀
I fucking watched my friend get murdered in front of me,
我和国土安♥全♥部♥的人针锋相对
I went toe to toe with Homeland Security,
我他妈的埋了一具尸体
I fucking buried a body.
我又能回到什么样子呢
And I'm just supposed to go back to what?
回工位拿佣金
Cubicles and commissions?
我的 我的妈妈 她
My-my mom, she...
她会很喜欢你的
she would really like you.
她 她可能会说"她看上你什么了"
She-she'd probably say, "What's she hanging around you for?"
我肯定有机会回答她的
Well, I will be sure to tell her someday.
没事的
It's okay.
看 政♥府♥的人来了
Oh, look, the government's here.
好了 他们这回现身了
Great, now they show up!
他们总算来了
Now they're here!
有人可以讲讲最新情况吗
Can somebody give us an update?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你好 斯特恩斯博士
Hello. Uh, Dr. Stearns?
-是我 -唐妮·唐博勒 药监局
- Yes. - Toni Tambler, FDA.
见到你太好了
So nice to meet you.
祝贺你的初步发现
Congratulations on your preliminary findings.
我们迫切希望开始必要的研究
We're very eager to start the necessary studies.
我 在2013年就研究出了
Well, I-it's been studied, in 2013,
它也通过了各项审查
and it was completely vetted.
当然 在秘鲁 但是我们需要继续
Well, sure, in Peru, but we need to proceed...
不 我明白 这也正是我在想的事情
No, I know, I know. This is exactly what I thought, too.
这也是我过来的原因
And that's why I came here,
因为我需要亲自巩固我的研究
'cause I needed to back up my studies myself.
你能给我们一点时间吗
剧集 | 乌托邦(美版)(2020) | 导航列表