剧集 | 乌托邦(美版)(2020) | 导航列表
into the food supply is blameless.
简质很安全 卫生
Simpro is safe, it's clean.
正常 安全 无可避免
Normal, safe, inevitable.
没错 但是不要说"无可避免"
Yeah, but just don't say "Inevitable,"
-听起来很可怕 -的确不想听起来可怕
-'cause that sounds scary. -Don't want to sound scary.
不要大谈气候危机 政♥治♥性太强了
And don't go all climate crisis, because that's political.
都要世界末日了还不能政♥治♥性强
Don't want to be political about the end of the world.
我明白了 那就谈我们解决了饥荒这件事
I got you. How about we found a way to feed all of humanity?
-怎么样 -克里斯蒂博士
-Right? -Dr. Christie,
给我们介绍一下你的肉
tell us about your meat.
简质是食物的未来
Simpro is the future of food.
它是在实验室里培养出来的蛋白质
That's a lab-grown protein that provides people with more iron
可以给人类提供比肉更多的铁和维生素
and vitamins than meat without the need
无需土地 阳光 或水
for precious land, sun or water.
你们的克里斯蒂实验室
Wow, so... Christie Labs,
以研制药物闻名 对吗
you're famed for pharmaceuticals, right?
疫苗 而现在
Vaccines, and now,
忽然间 神仙肉
suddenly... miracle meat.
我们称它为简质是代表"简单的蛋白质"
Well, we call it "Simpro" for "Simple protein."
我们认为这是一个飞跃性的突破
And we think it's a huge breakthrough.
因为不同于植物蛋白质
Because unlike plant-based protein,
你不需要担心水资源或土地资源
you don't have to worry about water or land use.
如今你开始大量生产这种便宜的
Well, here you are, unrolling the mass production
实验室产肉
of this cheap... lab-made flesh...
比预期提前了十年
a decade ahead of all predictions.
有很多批评的声音说你们走了捷径
A lot of your detractors are claiming shortcuts.
勤勤恳恳的工作而已
Just hard work.
我是一个极度专注的科学家
I mean, I'm an extraordinarily dedicated scientist.
你没有商业买♥♥家 对吗
You have no commercial buyers lined up, correct?
对 还没有 但是我们很骄傲能够
No, not yet, but we are very proud to introduce
把简质引入全国各地几十个小学
Simpro to dozens of grade schools across the country.
我来问一个不讨喜的问题
To play devil's advocate here,
某种程度上 我们是在儿童身上试验吗
are we, in a way, testing this on children?
-尤其是贫困儿童 -不 我们不是在试验
-I mean, poor children? -No, we're not testing.
已经被试验过了 而且也不是贫困儿童
It's been tested, and it's not poor children.
圣路易奥斯汀学院的孩子在吃简质
Kids at St. Louis Austen Academy ate Simpro today.
我让我的家人吃这个
I feed it to my family.
托马斯 你吃简质 对吗
Thomas, you eat Simpro, don't you?
我们每周六都吃简质
We have Simpro Saturdays.
那是我家老大
That's my, uh, my oldest.
阿♥拉♥巴马州 穆迪市 丹尼尔李小学
Daniel Lee Elementary, Moody, Alabama.
密西西比州 凯兰斯市
Grace Hawkins Elementary,
格雷斯霍金斯小学 听起来熟悉吗
Kellans, Mississippi-- sound familiar?
你知道这些学校吗 克里斯蒂博士
Do you know those schools, Dr. Christie?
那些城镇都出现了最近的流行病毒
Those towns were all hit with the recent viral epidemic.
那些城镇的孩子生病前几小时都吃下了简质
They were served Simpro hours before their children got sick.
事实上 已经有超过40个小孩死亡
In fact, there are more than 40 children dead.
这件事令你担忧吗
Does that concern you?
这件事应该让我们所有人担忧 海莉 但是
That should concern us all, Hailey, but, um...
流感不会通过肉传播
flu doesn't travel through meat.
但是这不是肉 你自己也说了
But this isn't meat, you said so yourself.
你可以保证简质没有杀死这些小孩吗
Listen, can you guarantee Simpro did not kill these kids?
我
I...
克里斯蒂博士
Dr. Christie?
你不觉得家长们应该知道
Don't you think parents deserve to know
他们是否需要担心这场流感吗
if they should be worried about this flu?
流感不会通过肉传播
Flu doesn't travel through meat.
我们可以休息五分钟
We can, we can take five.
他这么做肯定会登上每个头条
He just made sure this leads every broadcast.
哈罗德·华盛顿图书馆
Harold Washington Library-State.
范·布伦站
Van Buren Station.
请从右侧车门下车
Please exit the doors on the right.
我们不能继续等格兰特了
We can't wait for Grant any longer.
贝姬 发短♥信♥给奥利维亚
Becky, text Olivia.
告诉她我们拿到钱了
Tell her we have the money.
我们需要《乌托邦》
We need Utopia.
我们做个交易吧《乌托邦》
顶级秘密优米粒俱乐部
格兰特·卡森
-糟糕 -怎么了
-Shit. -What?
她想知道格兰特在不在这里
She wants to know if Grant's here.
她怎么知道我们知道...
Well, how does she even know we know...?
她怎么会知道我们知道...
Well, how does she even know we know--?
你就... 告诉她他在这呢
Uh, just, uh, text here that he's here!
对 格兰特在这呢
奥利维亚要把手稿带过来
Olivia's bringing the manuscript.
-她要过来 -对...
- She's coming here? - Yes, and...
而且她还带着《乌托邦》
Wait, and she's bringing Utopia?!
-我认为是的 -她要过来
- I mean, I assume so. - She's coming
还带着《乌托邦》 我的天
and bringing Utopia! Holy fuck!
绝对他妈的难以置信
Absolutely fucking unbelievable.
我知道 太神奇了
I know, it's amazing!
不 贝姬
No, Becky!
我没有银行账户
I have no bank accounts,
没有信♥用♥卡♥ 没有驾照
no credit cards, no driver's license.
而你刚刚把我住在哪
And you just told a complete stranger
告诉了一个陌生人
where I live.
威尔逊 你见过她 她挺好的
Wilson, you met her. She's nice.
而你挺天真的 贝姬
And you're naive, Becky.
你就是神经过敏
Well, you're being paranoid.
不如我们煮点咖啡吧
Can't we just put some coffee on?
-太好了 -求你了 我们都要死了
- Oh, yes, please. - Please? We're dying.
不 不能喝咖啡
No! No coffee!
伙计们 咖♥啡♥因♥是中情局的审讯工具
Guys, caffeine is a CIA interrogation tool.
被用来让人受到刑讯逼供时更加配合
It's used to make you more responsive under torture.
对 我确信你是秘密行动逼供的重大对象
Yeah, I'm sure you're a prime candidate for black ops torture.
任何反对政♥权♥的自♥由♥思想家
Any freethinker who opposes authority
都是秘密行动逼供的对象
is a candidate for black ops torture.
你不会真这么想吧
You don't really believe that.
我不但这么想 而且我还做好了充分的准备
I not only believe that, but I'm properly prepared for it.
你做好了准备
You've prepared for it?
对
Yeah.
我可以憋气180秒来对抗水刑
I can hold my breath for 180 seconds to combat waterboarding,
如果他们不给我水喝 我可以靠自己的尿
I can live off my own urine for an entire week
维持整整一周的生命
should they withhold water,
如果我需要从手铐以及或者捆绑中挣脱
and I can dislocate both of my thumbs and my shoulder
我可以让我的拇指和肩膀脱臼
should I ever need to escape handcuffs and/or binding.
往西一条街...
There's a...
有家唐恩都乐甜甜圈
Dunkin' Donuts one block west.
我们给你拿个熊爪糕吧
We'll get you a bear claw.
好 虽然不愿意吃那高糖的东西 但谢了
Yeah. Not a pawn of Big Sugar, but... thanks.
那桃罐头把我吃坏了
The peaches got me.
什么啊...
What is that...?
等等我
Hey, wait! Guys, wait up!
就是这了
This is it.
这就是我们的定位
We got our ping.
贝姬·陶德
Becky Todd.
威尔逊 威尔逊 威尔逊
威尔逊...
Wilson...
威尔逊
Wilson.
他们是朋友
They're friends.
人是有习惯可寻的
People do make patterns.
燃气公♥司♥
Gas company?
喜欢这个
Love.
您好 小姐
Hello, Miss.
我们收到报告说您这一带出现有毒燃气泄漏
We have a report of a toxic gas leak in your area.
什么
A what?
您就吸这里的新鲜氧气吧
If you'll just breathe this fresh oxygen?
调整您的呼吸...
Catch your breath...
二位 你们有什么事
Excuse me, can I help you?
您好 先生
Well, hello, sir.
燃气泄漏
Gas leak.
燃气公♥司♥的
Gas company.
剧集 | 乌托邦(美版)(2020) | 导航列表