剧集 | 乌托邦(美版)(2020) | 导航列表
So no one is going to care that
你即将过上余生都被人追捕的生活
you are going to spend the rest of your life being hunted.
看着我 格兰特
Look at me, Grant.
你会落得跟我一样下场
You're gonna end up just like me.
你不会喜欢的
You're not gonna like it.
所以我恳求你让我看看《乌托邦》
So I'm asking you to let me look at Utopia.
我和你也许能弄明白这个
I think you and I may be able to figure this out.
我们两人联手
The two of us.
为什么
Why?
因为我是那个逃跑了一辈子的孩子
'Cause I'm the kid who's been running forever,
努力想找到答案
trying to find the answers.
而你已经找到答案了
And you're the kid who found them.
是仙女
It's the Fairy.
旋转木马
A carousel.
跳绳
Jump rope.
这感觉不对劲
This feels... off.
告诉我如何能找到总部
Just tell me how to find Home.
阿蒂米斯说答案就在这里面
Artemis said the answers would be here.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我们还没认真研究过
We haven't really studied it.
对 没准要花上几个月才能破解
Yeah. I mean, it could take us months to decode.
我没有几个月了
I don't have months.
好吧 或许就给我们几分钟
All right, well... maybe give us minutes?
赶紧找到答案
Just find the answers.
好吧 每人拿几页
Okay, well, let's-let's divvy up.
-好 -好的
- Yeah. - Yeah, yeah...
有狄尔斯病毒的信息吗
Anything on Diels?
几分钟 哥们 就几分钟
Minutes, bro. Minutes.
杰西卡 指甲底下的纹身
Jessica, the tattoos underneath the fingernails,
你记得是什么数字吗
do you remember the numbers?
7-7-3-1-5-3-7-0...
-71 -71 在这里
- 7-1. - 7-1. It's here.
-什么 -《乌托邦》里有
- What? - It's in Utopia.
你们看 就在这
Look, right here.
对
Yes.
我们想想
Let's see...
这代表什么意思
What does it mean?
七十亿
Seven billion.
世界总人口
The world population.
所以即将会死的人数是...
So, the number of people that are... gonna die:
所有人
everyone.
那场灾祸...
The undoing...
芝加哥
Chicago.
7-7-3.
这是芝加哥的区号♥
It's the Chicago area code.
我们该打电♥话♥报♥警♥ 我来打
We should call. I'll call.
我对安全性存疑
I'd be dubious of the security.
好吧 我们用快捷方式
Okay, let's shortcut this.
你存疑 贝姬乐观
You're dubious. Becky's optimistic.
你咄咄逼人
You're threatening.
格兰特 抱歉 我不太了解你
Grant, I'm sorry, I don't know you that well.
没事
No problem.
听着 如果你们想要答案
Look, if you want answers,
《乌托邦》里藏有一个电♥话♥号♥码
there's a phone number planted in Utopia.
国土安♥全♥部♥
Department of Homeland Security.
凯瑟琳·米尔纳探员
Agent Katherine Milner.
我是米尔纳探员
This is Agent Milner.
我是杰西卡·海德
This is Jessica Hyde.
阿蒂米斯叫我联♥系♥你
Artemis told me to contact you.
我不认识叫杰西卡·海德的
I don't know a Jessica Hyde.
也不认识叫阿蒂米斯的
Or an Artemis.
那名字是她自己选的
She chose that name.
阿蒂米斯 儿童守护者
Artemis, Protector of Children.
这名字对你有意义吗
Does that mean anything to you?
有 很聪明
Sure. It's clever.
我玩角色扮演用的名字是厄倪俄[女战神]My cosplay name is Enyo.
抱歉 你们找错人了
Sorry, you have the wrong number.
开免提
Put it... put it on speaker.
你打给我那一秒开始
The second you called me,
收割就开始行动
the Harvest started moving.
沿着355公路向北走22英里
Take the 355 north for 22 miles.
达勒姆路1100号♥
1100 Durham Road.
立刻离开 用阿蒂米斯教你的方式
Leave now. Leave how Artemis taught you.
给我制些引火物 打烂其他椅子
Make me some kindling. Break the rest.
《大英百科全书》
这是什么鬼
What the fuck is this?
油漆稀释剂
不 不
No. No!
-让开 -不
- Move. - No.
她有父亲 必须让他知道
She has a dad. He needs to know.
-那有什么好处 -总归有一点
- What good will that do? - A little.
如果人们找到她...
If people find her...
只会是芝加哥又一起暴♥力♥死亡
It'll just be another violent death in Chicago.
-不会引人注意 -如果收割...
- It'll blend in. - If the Harvest...
他们会知道我们不怕杀死自己人
They'll know we're not afraid to kill our own.
这是个优势
That's an advantage.
没有缺点
There's no downside.
十秒后离开
We're out in ten seconds.
开车
Vroom vroom.
我就是很意外
I guess I'm just surprised.
托马斯在疫区
Thomas is in the hot zone,
我却在这里享受工作与生活的平衡
and I'm here enjoying my work-life balance.
我必须带上你们其中一人
I had to have one of you with me
让另一人留在这坚守阵地
and one of you to stay here and hold down the fort.
你明白我选你的原因吗
You understand why I picked you?
-明白 -真的吗
- Yeah. - Yes?
-真的 只是... -很好
- Yeah, yeah. It... - Good.
我自己决定让自己停工 这感觉很糟糕
it just sucks to be out of commission on my own idea, you know?
克里斯蒂 我能问问
Christie, can I ask,
是因为简质吗
is it because of Simpro?
苦肉计是我出的主意 我承担全部责...
The false flag was my idea, and I bear full respons...
-卡拉 那是个好主意 -我...
- Cara, it was a good idea. - I...
成功把矛头指向我 食药管理局测试后
It got the attention on me, the FDA tests it,
-结果当然没问题 -对
- of course, it comes back clean, - Right.
没有流感 彻底洗冤
no flu, total vindication:
我博得人们同情
I'm a sympathetic figure.
去查预算草案
Check the budget proposal,
-但要慢慢传回来... -好 我会慢慢来
- but slow-walk... - Yeah, I'll slow-walk it back.
-没问题 我... 嗯 -你好 吉姆
- Sure. No, I... Yeah. - Hi, Jim.
如果食药管理局又找你麻烦 他们会出丑
The FDA will look like fools if they came at you again.
-我们本来十拿九稳了 直到... -对吧
- We were absolutely rock solid until... - Right?
该死的迈克博士出现
Goddamn Dr. Mike.
那我想问 为什么置身局外的是我
Can I ask you, then, why am I on the sidelines?
卡拉 这不是局外
Cara, it's not the sidelines.
而是阵地
It's the fort.
我需要提起最难启齿的话题
I need to mention a most difficult subject.
托马斯没准备好
Thomas isn't ready.
我不确定他有没有准备好的那一天
I don't know that he ever will be.
好了 过来 宝贝
Okay, come here, baby.
过来 我抱你
Come here. I got you, I...
好了
Okay.
回应你的问题
To your question...
他在会议上表现如何
How was he during the meeting?
托马斯有强烈主张
Thomas has strong ideas...
-嗯 -还有
- Yeah. - ...and...
我认为他需要理智一点
I just think he needs to be grounded.
这方面你能帮他
You can help him with that.
好的
Okay.
好
Okay.
先生
Sir?
嗯
Yeah.
你好 宝贝
Hi, honey. Hi.
迪尔伯恩博士 疾控中心的负责人
Dr. Dearborn, head of the CDC.
剧集 | 乌托邦(美版)(2020) | 导航列表