剧集 | 乌托邦(美版)(2020) | 导航列表
-爱丽丝 上楼去 -妈
- Alice, go upstairs. - Mom?
马上
Now!
那男孩在哪
Where's the boy?
我不知道 他不在这
I don't know. He's not here.
杰西卡·海德在哪
Where is Jessica Hyde?
我们不认识叫这名字的
We don't know a Jessica Hyde.
《乌托邦》在哪
Where is Utopia?
-那是什么 我不知道那是什么 -我...
- What is that? I don't know what that is. - I-i...
在我这 在我这
I-I have it! I have it!
什么
What?
不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no.
待在这
Just stay right here.
她去拿了 拜托不要伤害她
She's going to get it. Please, please, please don't hurt her.
请不要伤害她 请不要伤害她
Please don't hurt her. Please don't hurt her.
她会去拿给你的
She's gonna go get it.
-拜托了 拜托了 -在这呢 在这呢
- Please, please, please... - Here it is. Here it is.
-在这呢 -谢谢你 小家伙
- Here it is. - Thank you, little one.
安静
Be quiet.
妈 不 别离开我
Mom, no! Please...
-不 妈 -安静
- No, Mom. No... - Be quiet.
妈
Mom!
求求你 妈
Please, Mom.
请安静
Be quiet, please.
跟我来
Come with me.
请坐
Sit down, please.
应该用不了多久
Shouldn't be long now,
我不觉得
I don't think.
好了
Okay.
我记得玛丽的雕像 我们不远了
I remember Mary. We're close.
我们到了
We're here.
天啊
Oh, God.
爱丽丝
Alice!
待这别动
Stay.
杰西卡·海德在哪
Where is Jessica Hyde?
杰西卡·海德在这
Here is Jessica Hyde.
我是阿比
I'm Arby.
没用的 杰西卡·海德
It's no use, Jessica Hyde.
我总能赢到最后
I'll always win.
别难过
Don't feel bad.
这是我的使命
It's my purpose.
我本应该为他们抓到你 拿到《乌托邦》
I'm supposed to take you and Utopia with me, for them.
但...
But...
我不想这样做了
...I don't want to anymore.
《乌托邦》
Utopia.
-你想要吗 -想
- Do you want it? - Yes.
我觉得你最好不要看它
I think it's a very bad idea for you to look at it.
我不在乎
I don't care.
爱丽丝
Alice!
因为我做的一切
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你应该走了
You should leave.
其他人很快会来
Others will come.
你会想在看之前吃掉这个的
You'll want to eat before you look at it.
看完就没胃口了
You won't want to eat after.
我们的枪型号♥相同
We have the same gun.
如果你需要我 杰西卡·海德
If you ever need me, Jessica Hyde,
你可以在总部
you can find me...
找到我
back Home.
2472号♥订单
剧集 | 乌托邦(美版)(2020) | 导航列表