剧集 | 乌托邦(美版)(2020) | 导航列表
别逼自己
Don't push yourself.
我们应该把照片拍了
We should do the photos.
趁我还
While I'm still...
没事的 戴尔
It's okay, Dale.
不
It's not.
当然有事
It's not at all.
-对不起 -戴尔爸爸 我们事先演练过的
- I'm sorry. - Daddy Dale, we practiced this.
你事先演练过的
You practiced for this.
-他们就不该给我们取名字 -我给你们取的
- They never should have named us. - I named you.
你不应该为她投入这么多感情
You shouldn't have gotten so attached to her.
她是我的孩子
She's my girl.
她是你的被照料人 你是她的担♥保♥人
She's your charge, you're her sponsor.
这两者是有区别的
There's a difference.
你应该将我们抚养长大 并让我们去
You were supposed to raise us to our purpose
专业地实现我们的人生目标
and then deliver us to it, professionally.
所以别哭了 哭也没有用
So no blubbering. It's not useful.
戴尔爸爸 你这样想
Daddy Dale, think, how many people
有多少人能实现他们的人生目标呢
get to fulfill their purpose in life?
你应该为我感到高兴
You should be happy for me.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
你是双鱼座 上升星座也是双鱼
Okay, you are a Pisces, rising sign Pisces,
我是处♥女♥座 上升星座
and I'm a Virgo rising sign...
金牛座
Taurus.
让我们来看看
Okay, let's see, you...
你是"感性的"
are "emotional."
不要迁怒于我
Don't shoot the messenger.
你"有一双发现美的眼睛"
And, uh, you "see the beauty in the world."
而我
And I am...
有点混♥蛋♥
kind of a prick.
-不是吧 -真的
- No. - Yeah, seriously.
"严格的" "追求完美的细节"
"Rigid" and "turned on by detail"?
这是什么
Or what's this?
"在一起 这两个星座
"When combined, these two signs
能够于毁灭世界的流感灾难中拯救人类"
will save humanity against world-ending flus."
真想不到 星座准得令人吃惊
What do you know? The stars are surprisingly accurate.
星座:迹象与预兆
伊恩
Ian...
你亲眼目睹过
You've seen it.
狄尔斯病
The Diels.
有多么糟糕
How bad it is.
没错
Yeah.
是没办法治愈的
There's no cure.
我们会想出办法的
We're gonna figure this out.
我再怎么强调它有多重要都不为过
I can't emphasize how important it is...
拜托了 告诉我们《乌托邦》在哪
Come on, man, just tell us where Utopia is.
《乌托邦》在爱丽丝家
Utopia is at Alice's.
那是哪里
Where is that?
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you.
-我的天啊 -你会告诉我的
- Oh, my fucking God. - You will tell me.
不行 我的意思是 我做不到
No, I mean, I can't.
这里街道的名字我都不认识
I don't know any street names around here.
我只能指路给你
I need to show you the way.
你们跑去哪了
Where'd you rush off to?
只是有点受惊
Just got a little spooked.
-不用了 -我不是对你客气 喝了它
- Oh, no... - I'm not being nice. Drink it.
每小时只能喝一杯
Only one shot of liquor per hour.
你不能喝醉 也不能受惊 永远不能
You can't get drunk, and you can't get spooked. Ever.
害怕是一种奢侈
Fear is a luxury.
男欢女爱也是
So is boyfriend-girlfriend stuff.
行 明白了
Yeah. Gotcha.
不谈恋爱 只是毫无意义的性生活
No relationships. Just meaningless sex.
性生活也不行 绝对不行
No sex. Never.
拜托 杰西卡
Come on, Jessica.
你从来都不花几分钟去享受性生活吗
You never take a minute or two for sex?
从不 当他们从那扇门里冲进来的时候
Never. When they come busting through that door,
最糟糕的就是别人的屌♥在你的身体里
the last thing you want is someone's dick in you.
逃跑起来就很困难
Makes it very hard to run.
今晚芝加哥发生了一起惨剧
Tragedy tonight in Chicago,
整个家庭
where an entire family has been killed
因为毫无意义的暴♥力♥行为而丧生
in a senseless act of violence.
格兰特·毕晓普 现年十岁
Grant Bishop, ten years old,
据称是美国最年轻的大规模枪击案凶手
is allegedly the youngest mass shooter in United States...
搞什么
Yo, what the fuck?!
毕晓普进入房♥子的监控录像
Footage of Bishop entering the home
芝加哥一家人被谋杀
格兰特·毕晓普被指认为芝加哥大规模枪杀案凶手
已经被警方掌控
has been obtained by the police,
以及房♥子里带有这个年轻人指纹的
as well as the young man's fingerprints
疑似凶器
on the suspected weapon inside the house.
事情变得越来越危险了
Things are getting dangerous.
毕晓普目前仍然在逃 警方希望
Bishop is still at large. Police are asking for...
戴尔 是时候了
Dale, it's time.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
等一下
Wait, hold on.
以此纪念她
To remember her by.
别担心
Don't worry.
她会直接被送到焚化炉的
She's going straight to the incinerator.
但是他们不能阻止坏人得到枪♥支♥
But they do not keep bad guys from getting guns.
-一个十岁的男孩 -不是我♥干♥的
- A ten-year-old boy? - I didn't do that!
-我从来没去过那里 -我知道
- I was never there! - I know.
不是你干的 他们想得到《乌托邦》
It wasn't you. They want Utopia.
关掉 马上
Off. Now.
你有《乌托邦》
You have Utopia.
他们只是想让整个国家的每一个人
They just made sure every person in the country
都来找你
is looking for you.
-他们不能这么干 -他们就是这么干的
- They can't do that! - That is exactly what they do.
他们陷害你 杀害朋友 杀害家庭
They frame you, they kill friends, they kill family.
伊恩
Ian...
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
-决定自己杀了这些人 -我的天啊
- ...decide to kill these people on his own. - Oh, my God.
他们给我的家人下了毒
They poisoned my family.
一家四口大肠杆菌感染 情况危急
这就是发生的情况
This is what happens.
-他们去追杀我的家人了 -伊恩 我很遗憾
- They went after my family. - Oh, Ian, I'm so sorry.
他们死了吗
Are they dead?
他们情况危急
They're in critical condition.
-让开 -等一下 威尔逊 不要
- Move over. - Wait, Wilson, no.
-让开 让开 -行吧
- Move! Move! - Okay, okay.
让开 给我
Move. Give me this.
你跟我说过他们没事
You told me they were okay.
莫妮卡 我爸爸
Monika. My dad.
他们都
They're...
他们都死了
They're dead!
橡树园区一户人家死于煤气泄漏
他们死了
They're dead.
该死
Oh, shit!
该死 该死
Oh, shit. Oh, shit.
他们已经死了两天了 你却一直瞒着我
You let me live for two days not knowing that they were dead!
我必须回家
I have to go home.
-你个死贱♥人♥ -我必须回家
- You fucking bitch. - I have to go home...
你个撒谎的死贱♥人♥ 你告诉过我他们没事的
You lying fucking bitch! You told me that they were okay!
真是太扯淡了 天啊
This is fucking bullshit, man!
是的 我说谎了
Yeah. I lied.
这太他妈扯了
This is fucking bullshit!
立刻放下电脑 贝姬
Get off the computer now, Becky.
你没事吧 你确定吗
Are you okay? Are you sure?
朋友 宠物 你什么事都没有吗
Friends? Pets? Nothing happened to you?
我 我好像没事
I-I seem to be fine.
什么
What?
你没事
You're fine?
现在究竟是怎么回事 各位
What's wrong with this picture? Hmm, guys?
格兰特被陷害为大屠♥杀♥的凶手
剧集 | 乌托邦(美版)(2020) | 导航列表