剧集 | 乌托邦(美版)(2020) | 导航列表
Could you excuse us for just a moment?
博士 我能在这里和你说会儿话吗
Doctor, could I speak with you over here for a moment?
博士 我要你解释一些事情
Uh, Doctor, let me explain something to you.
我很高兴那姑娘活着
I'm glad the girl's alive.
但是我可不想帮你避免
But I'm not interested in being the insulation
一场集体诉讼案
between you and a class action lawsuit.
听我说好吗 别搞官僚主义
Listen to me. Okay? Just cut the bureaucracy.
-不需要再有孩子死去了 -听我的就行
- Not another child needs to die. - Just follow my lead.
我处理过无数这种事
I've done a million of these.
不 你没有听我说话 我告诉你
No, you're not listening to me. I'm telling you...
我是药监局的托尼·唐博勒
I'm Toni Tambler with the FDA,
我来这解答你们的疑虑
and I'm here to address your concerns
回答你们的问题
and answer your questions.
首先 我想祝贺并感谢
First, I'd like to congratulate and thank
迈克尔·斯特恩斯博士的初步测试
Dr. Michael Stearns for his preliminary testing.
-好 -好
- Yes! - Yes!
现在的情况是
What's gonna happen now is
我们会对疫苗进行一系列的实验
we're gonna put the vaccine through a series of trials.
这是对每个新疫苗的基本要求
This is basic protocol for any new vaccine
-这包括 -它已经被测试过了
- that's going to be... - It's been tested!
我们需要疫苗
We need a vaccine!
我们需要专业意见
We need expert opinion.
-我们需要证据 -我们已经有证据了
- We need proof. - We have proof!
我们不确定
We don't know
它是不是100%有效
it's 100% effective.
我们确定如果不用疫苗100%会死
We know it's 100% fatal without.
我们爱你 迈克博士
We love you, Dr. Mike!
不 很抱歉 不好意思
No, I'm sorry, excuse me.
我明白药监局的担忧 我 我真的明白
I understand the concern of the FDA. I-I-I really do.
我明白这不是正规途径 但是我的疫苗
Uh, and I understand that this is unorthodox, but my vaccine
已经被仔细测试过了
has already been vigorously tested.
所以 我认为唯一的危险就是拖延时间
So, I say the only danger is the danger of delay.
-你没... -这些孩子
- You're not... - These children,
这些孩子 有 有健康的权利
these children have-have a right to be well.
健康的权利 健康的权利
The right to be well! The right to be well!
健康的权利
The right to be well!
健康的权利
The right to be well!
是时候了
It's time.
在这个年轻女孩仅剩几个小时的生命时
Stearns administered the vaccine to the young girl
斯特恩斯批准了为她注射疫苗
when she was just hours away from certain death.
夏洛特·华威现在有望
Charlotte Warwick is now expected
全面康复
to make a full recovery,
自致死病大爆发以来的首例...
the first recorded since the deadly outbreak began...
2472号♥装货单 有劳
Shipping order 2472, please.
该疫苗的研发是斯...
The vaccine was developed by Dr. S...
好了
All right. Hey.
你们有什么发现
What you got there?
-先生 -不不不
- Sir? - No, no, no.
-交给我吧 -好的
- Let me check this out. - Okay.
低头 正常走路
Head down. Walk normal.
继续走
Keep walking.
今晚5点开门营业
小心
Watch out.
你想玩吗
You want to play?
天然葡萄干
我们下达了对格兰特·毕晓普的全面搜捕警告
We have an all-point alert for a Grant Bishop,
他最后一次被看到是在西300街18号♥附近
last seen in the vicinity of 300 West 18th Place.
救救我们的孩子
Save our kids!
救救我们的孩子
Save our kids! Save our kids!
救救我们的孩子
Save our kids! Save our kids!
救救我们的孩子
Save our kids! Save our kids!
救救我们的孩子
Save our kids! Save our kids!
我们需要疫苗
圣路易斯 圣路易斯
St. Louis! St. Louis!
我们看到你们了
We see you!
很高兴你回到了天使的阵营 迈克
Glad to have you back on the side of the angels, Mike.
我 我一直都在
I-I've always been on the...
所在的阵营是...
the s-side of the...
圣路易斯
St. Louis!
你们可能知道我
You may know me
我是那个倾其一生
as a man who has dedicated his life
帮助孩子们的人
to helping children.
你们可能也知道
You may also know me as the guy
我是那个上周和药监局
who had a nasty little interaction
发生了一点不愉快的人
with the FDA last week.
但我不是来这里寻求安慰的
But I'm not here to nurse wounds.
我来这儿 是因为我愿意不惜一切
I'm here because I'm willing to do anything
来阻止这场瘟疫
to stop this pandemic.
我们已经识别了流感病毒
We have identified the flu!
我们有了疫苗
We have the vaccine!
对
Yes!
没错
Yeah!
克里斯蒂实验室正在生产这种疫苗
Christie Labs is producing the vaccine right now.
我们需要的只是药监局的批准
And all we need is the FDA's approval
来让我们把疫苗给大家 救我们的孩子
to let us give it to you to save our kids!
药监局
FDA!
药监局
FDA,
我们乞求你
we are begging you,
乞求你做正确的事
begging you to do the right thing.
我们等待你的怜悯
We are at your mercy!
做正确的事
Do the right thing!
我们跪下乞求你们
On our knees, we beg you!
批准疫苗吧
Free the vaccine!
批准疫苗 批准疫苗
Free the vaccine! Free the vaccine!
批准疫苗
Free the vaccine!
批准疫苗 批准疫苗
Free the vaccine! Free the vaccine!
批准疫苗 批准疫苗
Free the vaccine! Free the vaccine!
批准疫苗 批准疫苗
Free the vaccine! Free the vaccine!
批准疫苗 批准疫苗
Free the vaccine! Free the vaccine!
批准疫苗 批准疫苗
Free the vaccine! Free the vaccine!
批准疫苗 批准疫苗
Free the vaccine! Free the vaccine!
现在我们能回去了
Now we can go home.
批准疫苗
Free the vaccine!
批准疫苗
Free the vaccine!
消失的爱人:音乐剧
这里
This one.
哪一站
Which stop?
等我看到就知道了
I'll know when I see it.
拒绝塑料
女士们先生们 请远离
Ladies and gentlemen, please stay away
站台边缘 尤其在列车
from the platform edges, especially when trains
驶入和驶离站台时
are entering and leaving the station.
禁止闯入
通缉令
请不要在列车进站时
Please do not block the doors
阻挡车门
while the train is in the station.
好
Okay.
我糊涂了
Um, I'm confused.
我还是对你的说法有疑问
I'm still having trouble with your story.
你居然让你的小女儿
The idea that you would let your little daughter here
跟一个街头的孩子接触
be exposed to a kid off the street...
这不是她的错
It's not her fault.
好吧 那他是从哪弄到枪的
Well, okay. Then where did he get the gun?
我不知道
I have no idea.
你让他进了门
You let him in your house.
他身上有枪
He's got a gun...
别担心
Nothing to worry about.
凶手不会按门铃的
Killers don't ring doorbells.
是青少年服务过来的人
It's our guy from Juvenile Services.
你没事吧
You okay?
我是青少年服务联络员亚历克斯·塔特尔警官
Officer Alex Tuttle here with the Juvenile Services liaison.
内桑森想让我过来一趟
Nathanson wanted me to drop by,
跟这女孩谈谈
talk to the girl.
天啊
Oh, my God!
剧集 | 乌托邦(美版)(2020) | 导航列表