剧集 | 乌托邦(美版)(2020) | 导航列表
令人哀婉的细节
Poignant details.
加个吃货的特质 记者都喜欢那些
Maybe a foodie thing? Reporters love that shit.
简妮 我也喜欢
Janey, I love that shit.
矮胖猴是他最喜欢的冰淇淋
Chunky Monkey was his favorite ice cream.
坐直了
Sit the fuck up.
矮胖猴饼干
戴尔在哪长大
Where'd Dale grow up?
休斯顿
Houston.
人口众多
Massive population.
飓风毁了许多记录
Hurricane fucked a lot of records.
然后就是事业
And that brings us to career.
休斯顿市数字文档
北区故事第二部分
他有那么多潜力
I mean, he had so much potential.
戴尔·华威
墙上那么多学位 还有斯坦福
All those degrees on the wall, and Stanford Institute.
这条可太具体了
Yeesh, that's an incredibly exclusive...
我知道
Yeah, I know.
那混♥蛋♥这么跟斯特恩斯说的 所以只能这样了
That jackass told Stearns that, so we're kind of stuck with it.
正把他放进斯坦福研究所分子生物学专业
Putting him in molecular biology at the Stanford Institute.
继续
Keep the ball rolling.
需要的话就吃阿德拉
Take the Adderall if you need it.
我好奇看到老同学解决了流感危机
You know, I wonder if seeing an old classmate solve the flu crisis
救了他女儿 他自己却没做到
you know, save his daughter when he couldn't--
我好奇这会不会是压垮他的最后一根稻草
I wonder if that's the thing that put Sad Dale over the edge?
我们把这定为主题吗
Do we make that the theme?
女士们先生们 我们就把它定为主题
Ladies and gentlemen, we make that the theme.
好了 把这玩意弄上热搜吧
Okay, let's get this trending.
戴尔·华威的讲述
Dale Warwick narrative.
可怜的女孩 悲伤脸
Poor, poor girl. Sad face.
#戴尔爸爸是个天才
Hashtag Daddy Dale was a genius,
但那家伙崩溃了
but the dude had a flameout.
他眼看着大学同学成了英雄
He sees his college classmate be a hero.
明白吗 然后这阵的扰乱了他的心智
Okay? And that really messed this dude up.
激发了兽♥性♥
Real animal companion situation.
卡车表情 死神表情 流泪猫表情
Truck emoji, Grim Reaper emoji, crying cat emoji.
克里斯蒂实验室备忘录
别忘了 我们需要扰乱
Don't forget, we need to... disrupt!
所以拿出劲头 拼尽全力 好吗
So get on your hustle. Go ham, go home. Right?
开干吧 我想让这个话题五分钟内上热搜
Let's do this; I want this trending in five minutes.
玩得开心 开工吧
Have fun and get to work.
超特殊任务
And superspecial assignment.
我需要立即生成以下人物的线上资料
I need immediate online profiles for the following characters:
吉恩·库拉切克 艾米丽·诺瓦克 安德鲁·卡茨
Gene Culacek, Emily Nowak and Andrew Katz.
嘭嘭嘭
Boom, boom, boom.
看看这个
Look at this.
戴尔·华威 纪念挚友
你好 贵姓
Hello, Mister...
安德鲁·卡茨
Andrew Katz.
迈克尔·斯特恩斯
我是安德鲁
This is Andrew.
安德鲁·卡茨
Andrew Katz?
没错是我
You got him.
我是...
Yeah, the... This is, uh...
我是迈克尔·斯特恩斯
This is Dr. Michael Stearns calling.
-流感博士 -然后...
- Flu doctor! - And...
救了戴尔的女儿
Saved Dale's girl.
我没救她 是疫苗救了她 但听着
I-I didn't save her. The vaccine saved her, but, listen,
我刚看到了你的博客文章
I was looking at your blog post,
我想知道 你认识戴尔多久了
and I was just wondering, how long did you know Dale?
有25年了吧
sheesh... about 25 years.
我真是不敢相信
I just can't believe it.
我是说 我能
Well, I mean, I can.
戴尔生前总是...
Dale was always...
什么
Yes?
我不是想说他坏话
I'm not speaking ill of him.
不不 我明白 他怎么了
No. No, I understand. Wh-What is it?
戴尔从没实现我们对他的期望
Dale never achieved what we all thought he would.
紧张 抑郁 我也不知道
Nerves, depression, I don't know.
他总是觉得他不对劲
He always felt he didn't add up.
我不是把责任往你身上推
I'm not trying to put any guilt on you,
但我好奇的是 如果看到你这个老同学
but I wonder if seeing you, one of his old classmates,
在他没办法救女儿的时候 突然做到了
swoop in and save his daughter when he couldn't...
对他这种人也许很难接受
Might be hard for a man like him.
谢谢你跟我聊天 卡茨先生
Thank you for your time, Mr. Katz.
我们走
Let's go.
算不上是改善
Not exactly an upgrade.
我们一直移♥动♥
We keep moving.
阿蒂米斯说时刻保持移♥动♥
Artemis said always keep moving.
我想念宅邸了
I miss the mansion.
去看看♥房♥♥子的剩余房♥间
Hey, let's go check out the rest of the house.
会很有趣的
It'll be fun.
爱丽丝
Alice?
我不想待在这里了
I won't stay here.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我想我妈妈
I want my mom.
想我的家 我的床
I want my house... and my bed.
我想一切都恢复如初
I want everything back.
我要回家
I'm going home.
这可行不通
That's not how this works.
你永远不能再回家了
You're never going home again.
我想回就能回
I'll go home if I want.
坐下
Sit down.
我想走就能走
I'll leave if I want!
不 住手
No! Stop!
杰西卡
Jessica!
不 不 她只是个孩子
Stop, stop. She's just a child.
-她只是个孩子 -不 求你了
- She's just a child! - No. Please!
求你了
Please.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
杰西卡 住手
Jessica, stop!
放开我
Get off me!
放开我 你个皮包骨
Let me go, you skinny shit!
去你的 你个梳辫子的娘们
Fuck you, you braided twat.
杰西卡 住手 你弄疼她了
Jessica, stop. You're hurting her.
戴尔是个什么样的人
What happened with Dale?
艾米丽·诺瓦克
戴尔·华威的同事
戴尔从未发挥出他的全部潜能
Dale never reached his full potential.
焦虑 抑郁
Anxiety, depression.
他就是
He just...
他总觉得自己不对劲
He always felt like he didn't add up.
等等
Wait.
有点不对劲
Something is wrong here.
她几乎在一字一句地重复
She just said almost word for word
安德鲁·卡茨和我说过的话
what Andrew Katz said to me.
其他网上有的故事
And it's almost word for word with other stories
也几乎如出一辙
that are out there on the Internet.
我是说 打官腔是一回事
I mean, there is "On message"
事先有稿子是另一回事
and then there is scripted.
就好比有人给我们演了一出戴尔·华威的戏
It's like we're being sold a whole package, which is Dale Warwick,
这样我们才不会继续调查他
so we won't investigate him any further
搞清楚这个男人到底是谁
to see who this man really is.
迈克尔 你真的吓到我了
Michael, you're really scaring me.
什么
What?
你又犯之前的毛病了
You're doing that thing that you did before.
行为狂躁 妄想症
The manic behavior, the paranoia.
不 这... 不 这次不一样
No, no! This... No. This time it's different.
你上次就是这么说的 然后下一秒
That's what you said last time, and suddenly,
我们就去精神病院挂号♥了
we were checking into a mental hospital.
但这次 我是对的
But this time, I'm right!
戴尔还有其他人在故意谋杀孩子
Dale and whoever else are killing children... intentionally.
但是为什么 怎么做到呢
But why... and how?
我是说 这个病毒传播十分广泛
I mean, this virus is really spreading wide.
从亚拉巴马州到圣路易斯 再到诺克斯维尔
剧集 | 乌托邦(美版)(2020) | 导航列表