剧集 | 乌托邦(美版)(2020) | 导航列表
It's okay, Jessica.
我们都专心听你说
You have our full attention.
你还是真的吗
You're still real?
我的家人
My family.
你的家人没事 我确保他们很安全
Your family's fine. I made sure they were safe.
我的眼睛
My eye.
习惯2D视角吧
Get used to 2D.
绝对不行 大型制药厂想要...
Oh, absolutely fucking not. Big Pharma wants...
你需要抗生素 相信我
You need antibiotics. Trust me.
我觉得你应该吃
I think you should take it.
《乌托邦》在谁手上
Now... who has Utopia?
他手上
He does.
他是"格兰特"
He's "Grant."
格兰特·卡森
你们群组里有个格兰特
You have a Grant.
但我们的格兰特是个成年人 不是小男孩
But our Grant's a man, not a little boy.
这点我们并不确定 不是吗
Well, we don't actually know that, do we?
他确实经常用很多省略号♥
He does use a lot of exclamation points.
他有可能是个小男孩 我一直
I mean, he could be a little boy. I never got
-没机会做背景调查 -但就算
- to do a background check. - Well, but even
你有机会做背景调查
if you had gotten to do a background check...
-不 但那... -不 如果我做了
- No, but that... - No, if I did
-背景调查 -他隐藏得很好
- a background check... - He did such a good job...
-安静 -就一个...
- Quiet! - Just one of the...
你们怎么跟他联♥系♥
How do you contact him?
我们有个威尔逊设计的老式BBS
We have an old-fashioned BBS that Wilson set up.
一个电脑留言的玩意
Uh, a computer message thingy.
他们还说什么了 挖眼睛的那帮人
What else did they say? The eye scoopers?
"那男孩在哪
Um, "Where's the boy?
《乌托邦》在哪 那男孩在哪
"Where is Utopia? Where is the boy?
杰西卡·海德在哪"
Where is Jessica Hyde?"
他们为什么想要找你
Why do they want you?
我就像《人间炼狱》里描绘得那样长大
I grew up like Dystopia says.
我爸是个伟大的科学家
My dad was a brilliant scientist,
专业领域的天才
a genius in his field.
坏人把他押为人♥质♥
Bad people held him hostage.
他们把我当做筹码
They used me for leverage.
逼他做可怕的事情
Made him do terrible things.
病毒 生物战剂 人造疾病
Viruses, biowarfare, man-made disease.
他试图抵抗 但
He tried to resist, but...
他太爱我了
he loved me very much.
我需要《乌托邦》找到我爸 救他
I need Utopia to find my dad, save him.
查查
Click, click.
人间炼狱
聊天室
保时捷男孩 我们在野外 跟你一样
你在哪 我们能帮忙
这是私人领地
This is private property!
那是我的 给我
That's mine! Give it here!
你吃了我的黑莓
You ate my blackberries.
拜托
Please.
你饿吗
You hungry?
你有家人吗
You have family?
你在体系里吗
You in the system?
等等 慢点
Hold on, slow down.
如果体系有用 身处其中也没什么丢人的
There's no shame being in the system if it works for you.
我和爱丽丝就是这样找到彼此的
That's how Alice and I found each other.
如果它辜负了你 背弃它也不丢人
No shame leaving it if it fails you.
它辜负了很多孩子
It's failed lots of kids.
你还有黑莓吗
You got any more blackberries?
我告诉你了 它们是我的
I told you, they're mine.
爱丽丝
Alice.
它们是我的
They're mine.
进来吧
Come on in.
我不咬人
I don't bite.
规矩很简单
I got simple rules.
不许吸毒 不许喝酒
No drugs, no alcohol,
有个好态度
a good attitude,
尊重人
respect.
如果有信仰就祈祷
Pray 'em if you got 'em.
你知道那是我的吧
You know that's mine, right?
那是我的
That's mine.
爱丽丝 把漫画书还给他
Alice, give him back his comic.
-我们需要用... -我试过找...
- We need to use... - I tried to look...
不许用电脑 除非我盯着
No computer unless I'm watching.
过三小时 我们再看看
Three hours from now, we check.
如果还没有消息 他就可能死了
If there's no message, he's probably dead,
这意味着收割拿到《乌托邦》了
which means Harvest has Utopia.
-但在那之前 -真是疯了
- But until then... - This is insane.
没什么杰西卡·海德
There is no Jessica Hyde.
伊恩
Ian...
《乌托邦》 《人间炼狱》 都只是漫画
Utopia, Dystopia-- they're comics.
我就是杰西卡·海德
I am Jessica Hyde.
你看见杰西卡了
You see Jessica?
她这里有个胎记 书里自始至终提到过
She has this mark on her. All over Dystopia.
那是什么
What is it?
我的星爆胎记
My starburst.
我从小就有
I've had it since I was little.
等等 等等
Wait. Wait.
如果你是真的
If you're real...
也许... 也许你能帮我们弄清楚《乌托邦》
maybe... maybe you can help us figure out this new virus
预测的这种新型病毒
that Utopia's predicting.
我是说
I mean...
为什么是十字
why the cross?
是基♥督♥教吗
Hmm? That's Christianity?
圣父 圣子 圣...
It's Father, Son, Holy...
不是吧
Shit.
该死 这不是十字
Shit. It's not a cross.
是T型皮疹
It's the T-shaped rash.
流感
The flu!
我知道五十人太少了 但...
Oh. I know I said 50 was too small, but...
也许不止这些 这只是开始
but maybe that's not it. It's just the beginning.
这就是我们的灾祸
This is our undoing.
现在我们知道在对抗什么了
Now we know what we're fighting!
整个世界的末日
The end of the fucking world.
我就知道 我就知道
- -Knew it. I knew it! Aah!
别这么兴奋 这不是好事
Don't be so gleeful. It's not a good thing.
-如果我们能阻止就是了 -我不在乎
- It is if we can stop it. - I don't care
什么世界末日 我在乎的是找到我父亲
about the end of the world. I care about finding Dad.
这太他妈鬼扯了
This is fucking ridiculous.
说不准 她是什么沉迷扮演的疯子
For all we know, she's some cosplay nut.
-伊恩 这是真的 -还有她
- Ian, this is real. - And she,
那个伤疤有可能是她自己弄的
she could have given herself that scar.
我要去报♥警♥ 贝姬 贝姬 走吧
I'm going to the police. Becky? Becky? Come on. Becky.
威尔逊
Wil... Wilson?
就凭丢一颗眼球我也入局了
In for an eyeball.
伙计们 我知道你们想让这成为真的
Guys, I-I know... I know you want this to be real,
但这是应该交由警♥察♥处理
but this is something to be sorted
-的事... -坐下
- by the pol... - Sit down.
我宁愿不要浪费一颗子弹
I'd rather not waste a bullet.
她不会杀了我的
She's not gonna kill me.
伊恩 拜托了
Ian, please?
她不是杰西卡·海德
She's not Jessica Hyde.
那把枪可能都不是...
That gun probably isn't...
伊恩 听我说
Ian, listen to me.
好好想想 你已经换了衣服
Just think. Okay, you've changed your clothes,
换了新手♥机♥ 你一定某种程度上相信...
you've traded in your phone. On some level, you must believe...
坐下
Sit... down.
如果你不听我的 就会有后果
If you don't listen to me, there will be consequences.
不要他妈的拿枪指着我
Don't point that fucking gun at me.
伊恩 给我们24小时解决这件事 好吗
Ian, just give us 24 hours to sort this out, okay?
信任并核实 伊恩 听我说
Trust and verify. Ian, listen to me.
我们终于有一个机会解决这件事了
We finally have a chance to solve this thing.
剧集 | 乌托邦(美版)(2020) | 导航列表