剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表
Baby Bertie, Bertie Baby, Ba-ber-by-tie!
宝贝伯蒂 伯蒂宝贝 伯宝贝蒂
You are going to love this place.
你肯定会爱上这地方的
The deli guy is so hot.
那个熟食小哥身材一级棒
Girl, when he splashes that vinegar... Mm,
他把醋洒在食物上的时候
God damn!
我的小心心啊
I love when you get a new crush!
我喜欢你有新暗恋对象的样子
I'm crushin' hard, girl!
我简直是芳心大动
My lunch! Uh, here you go.
我的午饭 这个给你
He's so cool,
他酷毙了
he's like a crunchy leaf of lettuce on a sweet-ass tomato.
他就像甜番茄上的一片脆脆的生菜叶子
So exciting! Ah!
好激动
Just imagine.
想象一下
Maybe someday he'll throw you on the back of his motorcycle,
可能某一天 他会把你放在摩托车后座
which he always drives within five miles of the speed limit,
用恰好不超速的五英里时速载着你
and whisk you away to the desert
和你远走高飞来到一片沙漠
where you'll meet a whole community of sandwich artists.
在那里你会碰到一群三明治艺术家
You'll build a life out there, isolated from society,
你们会在那里建立生活 与世隔绝
but not too far from a hospital.
不过附近还是会有所医院
One night, when everyone's laughing and talking,
直到一个夜晚 当大家都在边笑边聊
you all unleash your desires and kiss as one!
所有人失去了对欲望的控制 吻成一团
Finally, the intersection of passion and safety overflows
最终 激♥情♥和安适感交织着持续溢出
until your bodies transcend the limits of pleasure!
直到你们的身体超过快乐的上限
Girl, you horny as shit!
你可真是春心荡漾
Speckle not puttin' out? No, Speckle's puttin' in.
斯派克没满足你吗 他总是那一套
Every Tuesday and Thursday at 7:45 p.m.
永远都是周二周四晚上7点45分
Ever since we moved in together and work's gotten really busy,
自从我们搬到一起 工作越来越忙
my life has fallen into kind of a routine.
我的生活简直一成不变
It's like I know exactly what's gonna happen later.
我知道接下来会发生什么
Speckle will come home,
斯派克回家之后
toss his jacket on the couch,
把外套往沙发上一甩
his keys will fall out, and he'll go, "oops."
钥匙会掉出来 他就会叫"哎哟"
Then he'll give me a peck on the beak,
然后他就会给我的鸟嘴来个轻吻
and we'll make out for exactly two minutes
然后我们会亲热上两分钟
before he grabs my left boob.
直到他抓住我左半边的胸
Excellent choice of boob.
真有眼光
He'll brush his teeth while I grab the condoms,
他会在我找避孕套的时候刷牙
and I'll briefly think,
然后我会稍稍纠结
"I should go back on birth control, but, nah, it makes me crazy!"
"还是吃避孕药吧 算了 太抓狂了"
Then it's missionary, quickie doggie, even quicker missionary.
然后传教士体♥位♥ 短暂后入 极速传教士体♥位♥
You guys should try "The Woodpecker."
你们应该尝试"啄木鸟式"
It's not what it sounds like. It's worse.
绝没有听上去那么无聊 它超刺♥激♥
There he is.
那就是他
Huh, he's reckless and has no spatial awareness.
他有点鲁莽 又没有空间感
He's perfect for you!
你们俩是完美的一对
You can feel the electricity between us, right?
你能感觉到我们之间的火花 是吧
Okey-dokey, all done.
很好 做完了
Now the electricity is safely inside the electricity tubes.
现在电流全都安全地待在电线里了
Number 72!
72号♥
Hey, that's us!
是我们
Get on up there and work your Tuca magic.
快过去施展你的图卡专属魔法
Siete y dos.
72[西语]
Why are you being so weird?
你怎么怪里怪气的
Just hit him with that confident Tuca swagger.
快用自信爆棚的图卡迷住他
Do what you did with that bartender in Mooseville.
就像你在穆斯维尔对酒保做的那样
Or what you did with that lead singer from Molted Feathers.
或是对"换羽乐队"主唱做的那样
Or that cab driver on spring break.
或是对春休期间的出租车司机那样
Just be that wild, impulsive, very-scary-at-times Tuca.
做回那个 狂野冲动肆意妄为的图卡吧
Okay, yeah. That's still me.
好嘞 做回自己
I'm number 72.
我就是72号♥
Double salami with extra salami, hold the bread?
双倍腊肠再加腊肠 面包夹中间
He remembers me.
他记得我
Her bones came out.
她的骨头掉出来了
Uh, so sorry about this.
真是抱歉
Scram!
走开
Bone-jour [Bonjour].
早上嚎
Bones. So many.
骨头 好多
Anyhoo, my friend was hoping to get your number.
话说 我朋友一直想要你的电♥话♥号♥码
Oh, I don't deliver.
我不送外卖♥♥
No, she likes you.
不不 她喜欢你
Sure!
那当然可以
Thanks.
谢谢
And here's a pickle for the road. Stay cool and be yourself.
这根酸黄瓜路上吃 保持酷样做你自己
Ooh, pickle?
酸黄瓜
"Hot Mating Dances You Can Do At Home."
"火热的交♥配♥舞蹈 在家也能完成"
Oh, yeah! Come get it, zaddy!
耶 快来啊帅哥
I wanna taste you!
快让我尝尝你
I don't know about this one, Internet.
你总能带给我惊喜 互联网
Oh, yeah, big boy.
没错小鲜肉
Hey, baby.
宝贝
Here we see the male robin
现在我们看见的是一只雄知更鸟
and female song thrush
和一只雌画眉鸟
in their long-term cohabitation
在他们长♥期♥的共栖中
attempting to transition into an established mating ritual.
尝试过渡到一种完备的交♥配♥仪式
Unique to the male robin of this region is his uncanny ability
这只雄知更鸟有一个不可思议的能力
to wait precisely two minutes after first contact
在身体第一次接触后 他会等上刚好两分钟
before grasping the left breast of his mate.
然后抓住配偶的左半边胸
But wait. What's this?
慢着 怎么回事
I can't believe this.
我简直无法相信
Why, no one has ever seen
没有人在野外观察到过
the male robin do this in the wild before.
雄知更鸟对配偶这样做
Look close: the female song thrush ripe with anticipation.
凑近看 雌画眉鸟满怀期待
Oh, so close!
就差一点
In the infinite battle between nature and nurture,
在遗传和环境的无尽比拼中
sometimes there are no winners.
有时没有赢家
Oh, boy, I loves me some bird watching!
天 我就喜欢观鸟
Nicola, stop peeping and
尼古拉 别窥探了
come eat your sheep pudding and smashy peas!
过来吃你的绵羊布丁和碎豆子
Mom.
妈
Hey, maybe we could try something different tonight?
要不今晚我们换换花样
What if you, I don't know, ordered me around?
你使唤我怎么样
Ooh, you mean, like, role play?
你是说角色扮演吗
Yeah.
嗯
Sure. You wanna talk it out or, like, choose a safe word first?
好啊 你想讨论下还是先选个安全词
How about "Hot potato"?
"烫手山芋"怎么样
Mm, no, that's too sexy.
不行 太性感了
Maybe "Warm potato"?
或者"温土豆"
Nah! Let's just jump right into it. It's, like, whatever, you know?
不 我们直接开始吧 顺其自然
Okay. Uh, let's see.
好 我想想
Maybe something like... bend over, you little tart.
弯腰 你个荡♥妇♥
Okay.
好
You need to be punished.
你得被惩罚
You've been a very bad bird.
你最近很不听话
And now I'm very disappointed in you. Bad bird, bad!
我对你很失望 不听话的鸟
But... but I'm a good bird.
可我很听话啊
Oh, you want me to think you're good,
你想让我觉得你听话
but you're a filthy little bird, aren't you?
但你其实很下流 对吗
No, I'm not. Whoa. Oh, my God!
我不是 我的天
Uh, are you crying? Please don't cry.
你在哭吗 拜托别哭
Oh, my God! Oh, no!
天啊 不要
No, it was just pretend.
我不是当真的
Warm potato! Warm potato! I'm so sorry. I don't know why I'm...
温土豆 温土豆 抱歉 我不知道为什么
Come on... Oh, my God. No.
别哭了 不要
I didn't think I'd react this way.
我没想到我会有这样的反应
What the hell?
什么鬼
Maybe this was just a lot to jump into, huh?
也许这转变太大了
Yeah, you're right.
你说得对
I'm sorry I made it weird.
抱歉我毁了气氛
Maybe we can just do it the usual way tonight?
或许我们可以像往常那样
Oh, yeah! I'm gonna go brush my teeth real quick.
好啊 我去刷个牙
Usual way! Usual way! Usual way!
老方法 老方法 老方法
剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表