剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表
I'd like to call my first witness.
我要传唤我的第一个证人
Um... that guy!
那个人
Oh, dear.
天呐
I presume you're an expert on everything that this store sells.
我假设 你对这店里售卖♥♥的所有东西都很了解
Is that correct, sir?
是吗 先生
Not at all. It's no matter.
完全不了解 没关系
Could you read the instructions
你能大声读一下
for this sex bug medication out loud, please?
这个性虫药的说明吗
"Step one, remove cap. Step two, apply ointment."
第一步 开盖子 第二步 涂药膏
How much do you apply? The whole thing?
应该涂多少 全部吗
Uh... I don't know. Uh...
我不知道
How fast should you apply it? For how long?
应该涂多快 涂多久
Why do you park on a driveway and drive on a parkway?
为何你在行车道上泊车又在泊车道上行车
I'm cheating on my wife!
我对我妻子不忠
If he can't be faithful to his wife,
如果他不能忠于他的妻子
then how can we expect Tuca
我们如何指望图卡
to be faithful to these instructions?
能忠于那些说明呢
She connected two unrelated things!
她把两件不相关的事情联♥系♥在了一起
It must be true!
这一定是真的
I think we got this in the bag.
我觉得我们十拿九稳了
And that bag? Well, that bag is in another bag, baby.
而那个包在另一个包里 宝贝
Girl, you're a killer out there!
妹子 你太棒了
Now, it's their turn to question you,
现在 轮到他们问你了
and I'm sure she's gonna be tough,
她一定会很强硬
but do not get intimidated.
但不要被吓住
Huh, I won't let you down!
我不会让你失望的
Now, I may just be a big-time
我也许是一个有高端学位的
city slicker with a fancy college degree...
资深城里人
Oh, they give degrees to dropouts now?
现在辍学生也能拿到学位了吗
Mom!
妈
Irregardless, how many sex bugs medications did you use, Ma'am?
不管怎样 你用了多少性虫药 女士
Just the responsible amount, which is one... thing of medication.
就是合理用量 就是一个... 药
Interesting. Very interesting.
有趣 非常有趣
Objection! This is mildly interesting at best!
反对 这最多是轻微有趣
Overruled, but, Sophie, get to it.
驳回 索菲 继续讲
Traffic is clearing up.
现在不堵车了
Oh, I'll get to it.
我会的
I took a little mosey around this store's bathroom,
我在这家店的洗手间逛了一下
and guess what I found.
大家猜我找到了什么
Come on in, boys!
进来吧
No!
不
Why do I always forget to destroy the evidence?
我为什么总是忘记毁灭证据
I knew it!
我就知道
You combined hoo-ha meds, and now the bugs are big
你把药混着用了 所以现在虫子长得很大
and you feel sorry for them!
你开始同情他们了
It's a story as old as time.
真是老套的剧情
It's not their fault!
这不怪他们
Well, these bugs are gonna fry.
这些虫子死定了
Maybe you'll think about that
也许你以后去
before you go shucking a whole field of corn
到处滥交 再次染上性虫之前
with your ruby rhubarb and get sex bugs again.
可以好好想想这一点
I didn't get them from sex.
我染上性虫不是因为做♥爱♥
The truth is I got them from a bush!
我是从一个灌木丛上传染的
I was walking down the street when nature called.
我当时走在街上 突然内急忍♥不住
Luckily, I spotted an oddly inviting bush.
突然 我发现了一处诱人的灌木丛
What? It's cleaner than most public restrooms. Don't judge.
怎么了 比大多数公厕干净多了 别鄙视我
Sex bugs! Sex bugs! Sex bugs!
性虫 性虫 性虫
All done.
搞定
Tuca!
图卡
What? I had to wipe with something. Don't judge.
怎么了 我总得拿什么东西擦一擦吧 别鄙视我
I'm gonna judge a little.
这事我得鄙视一下
So, that's how I got those bugs, bush-to-bush contact.
我就是这样染上性虫的 阴毛和灌木丛接触
Huh, wait a second.
等等
I get to crossexamine! Objection!
我要仔细盘问 反对
Order in the court! Hear, hear!
注意秩序 赞成 赞成
Tallyho! Tuca!
抓到你了 图卡
Sustained! Hey! I say that!
反对有效 这话应该我说
Sustained.
反对有效
Wait. So, can I go?
等等 那我能走了吗
Ms. Toucan, where was this aforementioned bush?
犀鸟女士 请问你提到的灌木丛在哪里
It was a sex bug bush, the one on Sex Bug Lane.
就是在性虫路上的一株性虫灌木丛
You mean the same Sex Bug Lane
你是说那条
that was recently zoned as a historical landmark
最近被鸟镇医疗组织
by the Bird Town Medical Society
规划为历史遗迹的性虫路吗
where thereby none of the sex bugs can legally be killed?
因此杀害那里任何性虫的行为都是违法的
Hmm. "Sex Bug Lane," "Historical landmark," "Don't kill."
"性虫路" "历史遗迹" "不能杀"
Case dismissed.
案件解决
Yes!
太棒了
I really wanted to exterminate those bugs.
我是真的很想杀那些虫子
Didn't even get to use my new flamethrower.
我连全新的火焰喷射器都没来得及用
Hmm. Wanna go torch your student loan paperwork?
要不要去烧掉你的学生贷款资料
Yeah.
好啊
The ones that I had to cosign on? Mom!
就是我被逼着签了字的那些 妈
Sex bugs!
性虫
You did it, you beautiful, candle-reading, wax-loving wick-witch!
你做到了 你这个喜欢读蜡烛商标和脱毛的漂亮女巫
I wish Speckle could have seen this.
真希望斯派克能看到这一切
Speckle... you son of a bitch!
斯派克 你真是太厉害了
I'm nominating you for an Archie Award!
我要提名你去拿建筑奖
For now, Maxwell, you give him yours!
麦斯威尔 你先把你的给他吧
I wish Bertie could've seen this.
真希望伯蒂能看到这一切
I can't believe we pulled this off.
没想到我们居然做到了
I can't believe how light my pubes feel.
没想到我的阴毛能如此轻松
Hey, you spent a whole hour out of the house,
你离开了家里整整一个小时
even though you had a super bad case of the Berties.
尽管你今天伯蒂综合征很严重
Plus, I spoke in public
我还当众说了话
and snakes didn't even explode out of my mouth!
而且我的嘴里也没有跑出蛇来
What an accomplishment!
真是太了不起了
This whole sex bug fiasco
性虫事件
helped me realize I can handle anything.
帮助我意识到 我什么都可以应付
That reminds me.
这倒是提醒我了
I got something important I gotta do!
我有一件很重要的事要去做
You go, girl!
加油
See you at the next Wootus meeting! Goddess be with you.
下次女占空会议见 愿上帝女神与你同在
Cool lady. Yeah, cool lady.
很酷的女士 确实很酷
I'm still unsure of your tone, but thank you!
我还是摸不清你们的语气 不过谢谢
Hey, I wanna bake!
我想烤东西
Ah, excellent!
太好了
But I already have a fulltime job! An apprenticeship, then?
但我已经有全职工作了 那就当学徒
Great! What's that?
好啊 那是什么
You come in a few nights a week,
每周挑几个晚上过来
and I teach you the tools of the trade.
我来教你烘焙的秘诀
That's a very generous offer
这个提议太慷慨了
that fits within the confines of my work schedule,
而且还很符合我的工作安排
and I'm not sure why I'm still yelling!
我不确定我为什么还在吼
I'm gonna eat your feet!
我要吃你的脚
Ha-ha! You dummy!
傻瓜
Hey, you're looking at the new bad boy of architecture.
我现在可是建筑界的最新坏男孩
I get to be called that because I'm such a good boy!
我拿到这个称号♥是因为我特别乖
That's great!
真棒
I actually had a pretty cool day, too.
我今天也过得很有趣
I'm going to start working at a bakery a few days a week.
我打算一周花几天时间去烘焙店上班
Yeah, but you're still working at Conde Nest?
好 但是你还在康泰纳仕工作吗
That seems like a lot.
任务似乎很重
Yeah, but I can handle it. I know you can.
对 但我能应付 我知道你可以
Come on, guys.
拜托 各位
Greg, it would be great
格雷格 下次彩排前
if you could read the music before rehearsal.
你能熟悉一下音乐就更好了
And no one replied to my email about merch design.
而且没人回复我关于产品设计的邮件
Do you bugs wanna be a real band, or are we just having fun here?
你们是想成为真正的乐队 还是想玩玩而已
Also, Athena, stop humping your tambourines!
雅典娜 不要再敲你的铃鼓了
剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表