剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表
How am I gonna pay rent this month?
这个月我要怎么付房♥租
That's okay.
会有办法的
You're always finding gigs.
你总是能找到杂活兼♥职♥
You've got mobile notary, fortune walker,
你是移♥动♥公♥证♥人 算行者
doggie tour guide, and noble motory.
狗狗导游 还有证公动移人
Maybe my auntie is right.
也许我姨妈说得对
I'm unfocused, irresponsible, a moocher.
我三心二意又不负责任 只会占便宜
What if I don't get my shit together
要是我无法振作起来
and I never adopt 12 babies,
没有领养12只鸟宝宝
and I don't have a family,
没有自己的家庭
and I end up all alone like Tallulah?
而是像塔鲁拉姨妈那样孤独终老呢
No way, Tookles.
不会的 小图卡
You have me and Bertie. We're a family!
你有我和伯蒂 我们就是一家人
Thanks, dude.
谢谢你伙计
Speckle, where are your pants?
斯派克 你的裤子呢
Tookie, I'm never wearing pants again.
小图卡 我再也不♥穿♥裤子了
This is who I am now!
这就是现在的我
Bertie, come here.
伯蒂 到这儿来
I want you to see this. Yes, Chef!
我想让你看看这个 好的主厨
I'm working to perfect the process of making a roux from bananas.
我正在试着完善用香蕉做面糊的过程
Fruit roux.
水果面糊
And you're in the front row.
你可以第一时间见证
You know it's done not by temperature or by time,
不能依靠温度或时间来判断是否做好
but by smell and appearance.
而是要靠味道和外观
It's almost ready. Smell.
就快好了 闻闻
Oh, yeah, so fragrant.
没错 好香甜
Stay in there so you can see the color change.
凑近点儿 你就能看到颜色的变化
If it gets too dark, it's over.
如果颜色太深 就煮过头了
Yeah, I... I can see it. It's just super hot.
我能看见 只是太热了
This is the most important part.
这是最重要的部分
There, right there. Look. Yes, Chef.
就在那儿 看着它 好的主厨
Stay in there.
保持这个姿势
Really breathe it in.
把香味吸进你的身体
Feel it.
感受它
Did you feel it?
感受到了吗
I... I'll be right back!
我 我马上就回来
剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表