剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表
I'm, uh, sorry, ladies,
抱歉 女士们
but we've been receiving a lot of complaints today.
我们今天接到了很多投诉
Oh, no!
不
Yeah, we've been getting reports that the pastries here are, uh...
投诉说你们这的糕点
too delicious!
太好吃了
I'll take a dozen!
我要一打
That will be $16.
一共16块
Uh, just kidding.
开玩笑的
Thank you for your service.
谢谢你的服务
Bertie, thank you for your mentorship.
伯蒂 谢谢你的教导
You've made me feel so welcome.
你让我感到很受欢迎
And, gosh, I hope I become half the woman you are.
天 真希望我能有你一半优秀
I'm not so great.
我不怎么优秀的
Fear not, ladies. Your chef has finally returned.
别担心 你们的主厨回来了
Hi, Chef. What the hell are these?
嗨 主厨 这些是什么
Not bad. Above average. Pretty good.
不错 还行 很好
Delicious! I love it! I-- I can't live without it!
美味 我喜欢 没它活不下去
Put them on the menu. We'll call them,
把这些加进菜单 就叫做
uh, "Pastry Pete's Family Specialty."
"酥饼皮特的家庭特色点心"
I just wanna say y'all are doing great!
我想说你们都很棒
I love the energy.
我喜欢这能量
Always remember, silence is the enemy!
永远记住 沉默是敌人
And what else, Screechiest One? What else should we reject?
还有什么 尖叫女王 我们还该拒绝什么
Um, money!
钱
Yeah! Money is the enemy!
对 钱是敌人
Already done! Funds are low!
搞定了 资♥金♥短♥缺♥
Vegetables are the enemy!
蔬菜是敌人
Being an adult is the enemy!
做成年人是敌人
Being responsible is the enemy!
负责是敌人
Work is the enemy!
工作是敌人
Did she say "Work" Or "Dirk"? I heard "Dirk."
她说的是工作还是德克 我听到的是德克
Should we doublecheck? It's too noisy.
我们要去核实下吗 太吵了
Dirk is the enemy! What's happening?
德克是敌人 什么情况
She said "Work"! Work is the enemy!
她说的是工作 工作是敌人
Dirk is very good! Chill, guys, chill!
德克很好 各位淡定
Put Dirk down! I said "Work"! Dirk is the enemy!
放下德克 我说的是工作 德克是敌人
Oh, no, I really Tuca'd this up.
不 我搞砸了
I can't think in here!
我在这儿没法思考
I need peace and quiet!
我需要宁静
I'm trying to perfect the process of making a roux from bananas.
我在试图完善用香蕉制♥作♥油脂面糊的过程
You know, it's not done by temperature or by time,
这不是靠温度或时间制♥作♥的
but by smell and appearance.
而是靠味道和外观
It's almost ready.
快要好了
This is so cool.
好酷
Thanks for taking the time to teach me, Chef.
谢谢你花时间教我 主厨
You really need to get in there to see the color change.
你得进去看看颜色的变化
If it gets too dark, it's over.
要是变太深 就结束了
Uh, wait. This is the most important part. Look!
等等 这是最重要的部分 看
Stay in there. Really breathe it in. Oh, no.
注意观察 呼吸进去 不
What the fuck? Don't touch me, you weirdo!
什么鬼 别碰我 怪胎
You're overreacting. Relax.
你反应过激了 放松
No, I'm not, you creep!
我没有 变♥态♥
Some people can't handle the rigors of this job.
有的人受不了这份工作的艰苦
Hey, are-- are you okay?
你还好吗
Can you believe he just grabbed me like that?
你能相信他像那样抓我吗
Has he ever done anything like that before?
他以前这么做过吗
No.
没有
I mean, sort of.
我是说 算有吧
Wait, did he grab you, too? You don't understand.
等等 他也抓过你吗 你不明白
It's just part of the job and how he teaches.
这是工作的一部分 他就是这么教学的
He's very passionate.
他很有热情
Why are you defending him?
你为什么帮他说话
I'm not trying to...
我没有...
I don't know.
我不知道
And you didn't warn me?
你都没警告我
You know what he did was wrong, right?
你知道他的行为是错的吧
I looked up to you.
我钦佩你
Draca! What are you doing here?
德拉卡 你在这做什么
I messed up!
我搞砸了
Come. Lie in the water.
来 躺在水里
Is it heated?
加热了吗
Okay.
好吧
Okay, this is kind of nice.
这还挺舒服的
It's getting weird in here.
气氛变得奇怪
You're avoiding me.
你在躲着我
No, no, no...
没有 没有
Why do you keep running away from me?
为什么一直躲着我
Afraid to hear the hard truths about yourself?
害怕听到关于你自己的难以接受的真♥相♥吗
Like how you can't keep a job?
比如你没法保住工作
How you've been mooching off your auntie for years?
你向你姨妈要钱多年
And you'll never amount to anything?
你会一事无成
Stop talking!
别说了
You're incapable of forming intimate relationships
你无法建立亲密关系
and you'll end up alone!
你最终会独自一人
You're right.
你说得对
I am?
是吗
I've been afraid to listen to you
我害怕听你的话
and accept that I'm all of those things.
承认我就是你口中的那样
That's okay.
没事
You are who you are, and that's exactly who you should be.
你就是你 这就是你该有的样子
Yeah? Yes!
是吗 是的
You're courageous, free-spirited, fully present.
你勇敢 无拘无束 活在当下
You do so many things I can't.
你可以做很多我做不到的事
That's why we make a good team.
所以我们才是个好团队
Thank you.
谢谢
Bertie just wants me to be my best self!
伯蒂只是希望我能做最好的自己
I need to get her back!
我要和她和好
I'm coming to find you, Bertie!
我来找你了 伯蒂
I might have peed in there.
我可能在里面撒了尿
And guess what. I'm sorry!
知道吗 我很抱歉
You guys, I feel like if we all take a deep breath
我感觉如果我们都深呼吸
and pause for a moment, we'd all realize...
暂停一下 我们就会明白
that this is deeply un-chill!
这太不镇定了
Someone get me down from here!
快来人放我下去
My freaking beak itches!
我的嘴好痒
See you on the other side, my love!
另一边见 亲爱的
Everybody, fuck off!
所有人滚开
What a lovely day.
今天真是个好日子
But why?
为什么
Tuca, I think we're all done with the violence!
图卡 停止暴♥力♥吧
Need a hand up here.
需要有人来帮帮我
Just a few more!
我再打几下
Thanks, sugar teats.
谢谢 小甜心
CON, burn the Dirk! This is bananas.
CON 烧了德克 这太疯狂了
Oh, bananas!
香蕉
Please get this idiot home safe!
请安全送这家伙回家
Repeat customers get five percent off.
老顾客打95折
Get on!
快走
Yes! Finally!
棒 终于
Four stars.
四星
Where are you going? I don't know.
你去哪 我不知道
Can I come with you?
我能上车吗
Yeah.
嗯
剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表