剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表
Warm greetings, friendly banter,
温馨的问候 善意的玩笑
witty remarks...
妙语连珠
Okay, let's cut the crap and head to my Auntie Tallulah's house
废话少说 趁着游泳池还温暖
while the swimming pool is still warm!
我们去塔鲁拉姨妈家
Oh, no, is it her birthday again?
不是吧 她生日又到了吗
I can't go with you this year.
我今年不能和你一起去
No! Why not?
不 为什么不行
I have the whole day booked solid.
我一整天都安排得满满当当
I'm going to exercise, maybe learn a new dance move,
我要去锻炼 或许会学点新舞步
then I'm going to a meeting for Women Taking Up Space.
之后我要去参加一个女性占领空间会议
Wootus!
女占空
And then my apprenticeship at the bakery starts tonight.
然后我在面包店的烘焙学徒生涯今晚开始
A full day of self-empowering activities!
自我鼓励活动一整天
I even have an outfit picked out for later.
我甚至还为活动挑了件衣服
That's right, today is Self-Care Saturday.
没错 今天是周六自我爱护
Bertie, I'm so proud of you.
伯蒂 我真为你骄傲
Last week, you didn't wanna go outside.
你上周都不想出去
And now you're doing all this great stuff for yourself.
现在你却为自己安排了这些有意义的事
Wearing an article of clothing that's impossible to pee in.
穿一件都不知道怎么撒尿的衣服
So brave!
真勇敢
Yeah, it's no big deal. I just pull it to the side.
没关系 我会把它扯到一边去
Sorry I can't go with you today.
很抱歉我今天不能和你一起去
Are you gonna be okay with your auntie?
你会和你姨妈好好相处吧
It's your first time up there since you stopped drinking.
这是你戒酒后第一次去
Yeah, yeah. She'll drink enough for the both of us.
是的 她会把我的那份也喝了
I should get going, though,
我该走了
since I have to take the stupid slow bus
因为我还得去赶那趟
all the way up to the Beakshires.
直达鸟嘴郡的慢公交
Who's going to the Beakshires?
谁要去鸟嘴郡
Me. All alone! Solo!
我 独自一人
Wait, wait, wait.
等下
I read about that neighborhood in architecture school.
我在建筑学校读到过那个社区
They have, like, two Ashby houses up there.
那里有两座阿什比式房♥屋
A Lippincott! A jungle bungalow!
一座利平科特和一座丛林小屋
It's true!
是真的
Did you know a jiggly buffalo lives in that jungle bungalow?
你知道有一头左右摇摆的水牛住在丛林小屋里吗
Tuca's auntie lives in one of the Rhonda Padgett houses.
图卡的姨妈就住在其中一座朗达·帕吉特房♥子里
Are you serious?
真的吗
Hey, Tuca, wild pitch... What did you call me?
图卡 我大胆提个议 你刚叫我什么
What if I tag along with you to your aunt's house?
我跟你一起去你姨妈家怎么样
Hmm, a Tuca & Speckle Day.
图卡和斯派克日
What would that even be like?
会发生什么呢
Uh... it'll be fun!
会很有趣
**It's Tuca & Speckle Day!*
*图卡和斯派克日
**We'll look at houses and eat snacks*
*我们会看♥房♥♥子吃零食
**Maybe we'll find matching slacks*
*或许还会撞裤
**It's Tuca & Speckle Day!*
*图卡和斯派克日
Feels weird. Uh, I just can't picture it.
感觉有点奇怪 无法想象
I can drive. Shotgun!
我能开车 我坐副驾驶
Aw, yeah!
非常棒
Ooh! Architecture podcast? Ugh, no!
听建筑播客 不
Political podcast? Boo!
政♥治♥播客 不
You're like the boring dad I never had.
你真是无聊透顶
Okay, okay, I... I think I have something you might like.
好 好 我觉得我有你喜欢的东西
It's a tale as old as time. Boy meets girl.
一个老故事 男孩遇见女孩
Boy marries girl. Boy kills girl...
男孩娶了女孩 男孩杀了女孩
...and remarries girl's sister in a backyard ceremony
就在女孩被埋葬的浅坟之上
over the shallow grave where the girl is buried
男孩举♥行♥了一场后院仪式娶了女孩的妹妹
until, of course, the body is discovered.
当然 尸体被发现了
Murder!
谋杀
All of which we covered in parts one through four.
我们要讲述的故事分为四个部分
Today, we thought we'd step back
今天 我们暂退一步
and get some context on how the appellate court system works.
了解下上诉法♥院♥体系是怎么运行的
No!
不
Ugh! Forget this! Let's just talk. Sure.
不听了 我们聊聊天 好的
So, how'd your aunt afford a house in the Beakshires?
你姨妈怎么有钱在鸟嘴郡买♥♥♥房♥♥的
Did she marry some rich tycoon?
她是嫁给了一个有钱大亨吗
She married and divorced a couple of rich tycoons,
她和好几位大亨结了又离
several bigwigs, a fat cat,
几位权贵 一个大款的
three movers, and a shaker.
三个有权之人 还有一个有势的
But that was after
但她之前
she made her own money in the plumage industry,
就在羽毛产业捞了一笔
thank you very much.
谢谢
She sounds like a hell of a lady.
她听起来是个了不起的女人
She's basically me times ten.
她比我强十倍
Times ten! Whoa, boy! That's...
十倍 天 那...
That's... that's a lot. You know you love it, Speckle!
可真多 你可喜欢了 斯派克
Swing left, then swing right.
左摆 然后右摆
Remember to bop your head with your arms to the beat!
记得跟节拍用手臂轻碰头
Easy.
简单
Damn, I'm good!
天哪 我真是太棒了
Maybe I should record myself and post it on the Internet!
或许我该给自己录视频然后发到网上
Uh, I'm here to check the sink.
我是来检查水槽的
Um, I didn't know about this.
我怎么不知道这事
Did the landlord ask you to?
房♥东叫你来的吗
Yep. There's a leak.
是的 有漏水
I don't know if I'm comfortable with
我不确定我是否喜欢...
You're such a small bird.
你是只小鸟
Really short.
真矮
I bet I could lift two of you at once.
我肯定能同时举起两个你
Um, thanks?
谢谢
Do you have a husband or a boyfriend? What?
你有老公或男友吗 什么
If you do, he should keep his muddy work boots outside
有的话 他应该在门外放上他泥泞的工作靴
to let people know there's a man in the house.
让人知道屋里有男人
What? Just making polite conversation.
什么 礼貌对话而已
I've been told it's off-putting when I silently stare.
他们说我默默盯人的时候很令人讨厌
I just need to...
我需要
Great. Helpful.
很好 真有帮助
Found the leek.
找到韭葱了
Ugh! This could take a while. I'm... I need to go.
可能得花上点时间 我得走了
All right, I guess I'll just lock up when I leave.
好 那我走的时候锁门
I have my own key.
我有自己的钥匙
I know, right?
是吧
Bernard, good to see you, too!
伯纳德 我也很高兴见到你
And the puppies! Hey, babies!
还有小狗们 你们好
You are wild, Bernard!
你真狂野 伯纳德
Oh, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof.
汪汪汪
Damn.
我去
That plodding gait can only belong to my favorite niece, Tuca!
那沉重缓慢的步态只可能是我最爱的侄女 图卡
Not your fault, baby. You were cursed with those big legs.
不怪你 你天生就一双粗腿
And whose stumpy-ass torso is that?
谁的躯干这么短粗啊
Is it my Auntie Tallulah
是我塔鲁拉姨妈
or is it a squashed-up roly poly getting a massage?
还是被压扁的潮虫在按♥摩♥
Is that a man I smell with you
那是男人的气味吗
or just your own sweaty, unadulterated musk?
还是你自己纯粹的汗津津的体味
It is a pleasure to meet you, Tallulah.
很高兴认识你 塔鲁拉
I have to say, this house is even more impressive in person.
我得说 这房♥子比想象中还壮观
You know, one of those things that just get better with age.
历久弥新
Well, anything worth having usually does.
任何有价值的东西基本都这样
Yes, except bagels.
除了百吉饼
Look at me!
瞧瞧我
Completely underdressed for company.
穿得这么随便就出来迎客了
Give me a minute to change. Oh, yeah, take your time.
给我点时间去换衣服 不急
You know, I could look around here forever.
我可以在这儿看到天荒地老
What?
什么
You were on the cover of Tail & Feather magazine?
你上过《尾巴&羽毛》杂♥志♥的封面
Many times!
很多次
I told you, my auntie is a huge deal.
我跟你说了 我姨妈是个大人物
Oh, Tuca, I love how you brag on me.
图卡 我喜欢你拿我吹牛逼
Can't wait for you to accomplish something I can brag about.
等不及你能做出点什么我可以拿来吹牛逼的事了
剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表