剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表
Down, puppies!
下去 小狗
Oh. Hey, babies!
宝贝们
No worries, I'm taking care of everything, like I always do.
别担心 我一如既往地应付了一切
I know you're not good with this kind of stuff.
我知道你不擅长这种事
What kind of stuff?
什么事
You know, family stuff.
你懂的 家事
Look, I gotta go. Wait. Terry?
我得挂了 等等 泰瑞
Yeah?
什么
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too. Bye.
我也爱你 拜
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
It's okay. I'm glad I called.
没事 我很高兴我打了电♥话♥
Uh, guys? We just got 50 new orders.
各位 我们有50个新订单
And some of them are way on the outskirts of Bird Town.
有的在鸟镇的郊区
I don't think we can hit them all by morning.
我觉得明早前我们是送不完了
Shoot. How are we going to deliver these on time?
见鬼 我们要怎么准时派送
I'm not sure.
我也不知道
** St. Oriole's dropping sweets tonight *
*圣奥利尔今晚要撒糖果
*"Dropping sweets."
*撒糖果
I have an idea!
我有主意了
I've wanted to do this for so long.
我一直想尝试这个
It is pretty fun!
好有意思
Holy shit!
我的天
Brilliant!
太好了
Happy Molting Day! God molt us, everyone!
换羽节快乐 上帝为我们换羽
Okay, that's it. I think we're all done.
好了 送完了
Actually, I think we have one more delivery to make.
其实还剩一个
Boy, oh, boy, I sure do love these Sweet Beak pastries.
天啊 我好喜欢甜嘴家的糕点
Bird Town needs another bakery
鸟镇根本不需要另一家面包店
like I need a giant hawk to shit in my mouth.
就跟我不需要巨鹰在我嘴里拉屎一样
You know, Tuca, being up here, looking at all these little boxes,
图卡 在天上 看着这些小房♥子
the further up we go, the less it all seems to matter.
我们飞得越远 似乎就越觉得一切无所谓
But when we zoom back in again, close enough to see the details,
但当我们降低高度 可以看到细节的时候
I care so much.
我又特别在乎
I just love seeing the different rituals of preparing and eating food,
我喜欢看人们以不同方式准备和享用食物
the comfort of these people in their homes
这些人在家里安逸自在
with the birds they know best.
有他们最熟悉的鸟陪伴在身边
That's beautiful, Bertie.
说得真好 伯蒂
Damn. This family's ugly!
我靠 这家人丑哭了
Hey, Bertie. I've been thinking.
伯蒂 我最近一直在想
I wanna go be with my auntie and my sister.
我想去找我姨妈和我姐姐
I just don't want things to be weird with my family anymore.
我不想我和家人之间的关系变得尴尬
Let me know if you need any help, anytime.
如果你需要帮助 随时告诉我
Wanna see if this hawk can do some loop-de-loops?
想不想看这只鹰能否转圈
Uh, the old me would've said no,
以前的我会说不
but the new me would also say--
但是新的我还是会说
No!
不
Tuca!
图卡
You and me, baby.
你和我 宝贝
Together forever!
永远在一起
剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表