剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表
My beautiful beak!
我漂亮的鸟嘴啊
Now I'll never be an actor with humble beginnings!
我再也无法做一个出身卑微的演员了
Now, my face is just a mush with holes in it!
我的脸成了一团糊 上面还有无数小洞
My mush!
我的糊
No! My holes!
不 我的小洞
Ugh! You're right, Bertie.
你说得对 伯蒂
This pet is too much for me.
我确实管不了这只宠物
Bertie, are you up there?
伯蒂 你在上面吗
Why? Why? Hey, is that a jaguar?
为什么 为什么 那是美洲狮吗
Speckle, watch out!
斯派克 小心
Jaguar, stop!
美洲狮 停下
Be still.
别动
Also, if you maul that guy any more, he's gonna die.
还有 你要是再咬那个人 他就会死
Thanks, buddy.
谢了 哥们
Damn. Good one, Speckle.
我去 真有你的 斯派克
Sweet and sour sauce.
甜酸酱
Come now.
过来
That's cool. You can keep her.
没事 你可以留着
Consider it a neighborly gift.
当做邻居礼物
She just needs 16 orders of meat dumplings every two hours.
她只是需要每两小时吃16份肉饺子
Sorry about all this, buddy. No problem!
抱歉 哥们 没什么
Five stars, right?
给个五星吧
Eh, four stars.
四星
You're a little late. Aw, shucks.
你迟到了 该死
Speckle, how did you tame that jaguar?
斯派克 你是怎么驯服那只美洲狮的
I don't know. I just didn't want it to hurt you or me.
不知道
That "30-year fixed" Stuff scared the shit out of me.
那个30年固定利率房♥贷把我吓到了
All you had to do was tell me.
你告诉我就行了
I know. I tried.
我知道 我试过
But you were like a runaway train with this house.
但关于这房♥子你就像是辆失控的火车
How are you so sure that this is going to work out?
你怎么如此确定我们之间会有结果
I don't really question it.
我倒不会质疑
I know that I want you now, and that's enough.
我知道我想要你 这就足够了
Mm, it's silly, but for me,
这很蠢 但对我来说
sometimes making a big decision feels like closing a door.
有时做一个大决定感觉就像是在关门
That's okay.
没事
We can slow down and take it step by step.
我们可以慢点 一步一步来
Also, I'm gonna look really hot in 30 years.
而且 30年后我肯定会超帅
** Third wheel, third wheel Cookin' some food *
*电灯泡 电灯泡 做饭炒菜
** Third wheel, third wheel Gonna taste good! *
*电灯泡 电灯泡 美味可口
Cookie omelet, anyone?
曲奇饼 有人要吃吗
Speckle, I'm sorry we lost that house.
斯派克 我很抱歉我们失去了那房♥子
Eh. There's always more houses.
还有很多别的房♥子
I just really liked that one.
我只是真的很喜欢那套
Well, what about this place? Hmm?
这里怎么样 什么
I mean, have you seen this open house yet?
你有看这所房♥子吗
Because this place is a dream!
这里就像是梦想之家
Look at this somewhat spacious kitchen
看看这个宽敞的厨房♥
with its... state-of-the-art cabinets that open and close.
有可以开关的顶级橱柜
Except for this one, because it's jammed.
除了这个 因为卡住了
Mm, that is a great feature.
不错的特色
And think of all the time you'll save not watching a fireplace
再想想你不用看着壁炉
because there isn't a fireplace.
因为没有壁炉
Oh, perfect!
完美
Also, this place comes complete with one non-standard toucan.
还有 这地方还有一只不标准的犀鸟
Standard.
标准的
Consider me a built-in entertainment center with no off switch.
把这当做是一个没有关闭按钮的嵌入式娱乐中心
Consider me impressed.
当我心动了
And get a load of this powerful toilet.
感受下这个强大的马桶
The pipes in this building are trash.
这楼里的管道太垃圾了了
Y'all should think about moving.
你们该考虑搬走
Oh, Tuca.
图卡
No, no, no! All of these actors are too handsome!
不不不 这些演员都太帅了
Well, I don't know what you're looking for.
我不知道你想找什么样的
I keep telling you the character's name is Mush Face.
我一直跟你说角色的名字叫糊脸
I need a man with a mushy face. I don't know what that means.
我要一个有着糊脸的人 我不知道你指的是什么
Dumpling delivery?
饺子外卖♥♥
And now, please welcome to the stage,
掌声有请
guy who stepped on gum!
踩到口香糖的男人
剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表