剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表
because no one is ever good enough for you!
因为没人配得上你
Why would you say that?
你为什么这么说
Why do you think you're better than me?
你为什么觉得你比我好
I helped with your promotion!
我帮你升了职
You can't even leave the house without me
没有我你都没法离开家
because you're such a little wuss!
因为你就是个怂货
I always drop everything to help you!
我总是为你倾尽一切
I pray for the day you can't just drop everything to help me
我祈祷有一天你没法倾尽一切来帮我
because you actually have a job!
因为你有工作
Look how mean you made me be!
看看你让我变得多尖酸刻薄
What now?
现在干什么
I don't know. This is all so hard.
我不知道 这好难
Things used to be so much fun.
以前生活多有意思
But right now, our friendship
可现在 我们的友谊
just feels like so much... work.
感觉就像是工作
That's how you think of me? As work?
我在你眼中就是工作吗
No, it's...
不是
Maybe we're just growing apart.
也许我们逐渐疏远
Maybe we need a break.
也许我们需要暂时分开
Hey, it's me, Chef Dant-- Uh...
是我 但丁厨师
Just a guy! And I'm ready to have fun.
我就是个普通人 我准备好玩乐了
Oh, who are you? Mmm!
你是谁
Oh, is that you? My Chef Dante?
是你吗 我的但丁厨师
My sweet baby!
我亲爱的宝贝
Come here and give your grandma some kisses.
过来亲下你奶奶
Give me those kisses. I want them.
亲下我 我想你亲我
I gotta have them! I gotta have those kisses.
我要你亲我 我要你亲我
And I love those kisses!
我喜欢那些亲吻
Give it, give it, give it, give it.
亲我 亲我 亲我
Kisses!
亲吻
剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表