剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表
Fine!
好吧
Oh, no!
不好
Oh, no!
完了
Oh, no!
撞上了
What a day!
这一天给我累的
There you are!
你回来了
Yeah, the prodigal bosom returneth!
浪子之胸回来了
I feel bad for splitting, but, boy, did I need a drink.
我很愧疚就这么离开了 但我需要喝一杯
There, there, little Ber-titty.
给 伯蒂的小奶
Tell your Auntie Tookles all about it.
好好和你的图卡阿姨聊聊
Bertie's boss barely notices we exist, I swear.
伯蒂的老板根本没注意到我们的存在 我发誓
Aw, man!
不会吧
And that nasty rooster sexually harassed us today!
那只骚鸡今天对我们性骚扰了
So humiliating!
太羞耻了
Oh, no!
不
Plus, the bathroom stinks,
厕所很臭
and there's a lady on her phone in there all day,
有个女人一直在里面打电♥话♥
so we can't poop!
我们都拉不了屎
Oh, hell no. Bertie needs my help.
不行 伯蒂需要我的帮助
Yeah, she could really use some support.
她真的很需要支持[胸垫]
Bra joke!
胸罩梗
This is gonna be better
这肯定比
than the time I popped out at the water park.
我在水上公园跳出来那次要好玩
Ah, yeah.
当然
Wa-pow! Look at me now!
看看我
Put that away!
快拿走
There are children here! Oh, Timmy, no!
这里有孩子 蒂米 不
Look away, sweetie! Look away! Oh, no!
别看那 亲爱的 别看 不
Ah, sweet, sweet freedom.
自♥由♥真好
So hung over.
宿醉得不行
Surprise!
惊喜吧
Your work sucks, and I'm here to make it better.
你的工作太烂了 我是来改善的
What? Check your desk.
什么 看看你的抽屉
Oh, Tuca...
图卡
And that's not all.
这还不止
I'm the new office temp!
我是新的办公室临时工
Your booby gave me the rundown.
你的奶♥子♥给做作了简要介绍
And we're gonna fix this dump.
我们要把所有问题都解决了
Now, first order of business.
第一件事
So, Duffy tells me I have something caught on my beak,
达菲跟我说我嘴上有东西
and it's my beak brightening strip.
是我的鸟嘴增亮贴
I forgot to remove it when I left for lunch!
我去吃午饭的时候忘了取下来
Chantelle, I swear, it was hilarious.
仙黛尔 我发誓 真的笑死人
Come on!
拜托
Yo, red velvet pumps, your time is up.
穿红色丝绒高跟鞋的 你的时间到了
Oh, excuse me. I'm on the phone.
不好意思 我在打电♥话♥
Does this look like a phone booth to you? I was just
这看上去像是电♥话♥亭吗 我只是...
The middle stall? Seriously?
中间隔间 不是吧
That's a buffer stall.
这是缓冲隔间
No one's ever supposed to go in there.
不该有人进去的
Everyone knows that. You need to go back to toilet school.
人人都知道 你得回厕所学校重新学习
Wait a minute.
等等
Do you even work on this floor?
你在这层楼工作吗
I don't even work in this building.
我根本没在这栋楼里工作
Me neither.
我也是
Out!
滚
Wee!
棒
Templates, come!
临时模板 过来
Make this restroom more inviting. Uh, who are these...?
把厕所打造得更加诱人 他们是谁
Oh, they're just two other temp workers I found around the office.
就是我在办公室里找到的另外两个临时工
I call them templates!
我管他们叫临时模板
** Templates *
*临时模板
Why are you in charge of them? Two words, Bertie: confidence.
你为什么掌管他们 两个词 伯蒂 自信
Was one of the words "Bertie"?
伯蒂也是两个词之一吗
Oh, never mind. I gotta run to a meeting in a minute.
算了 我马上要去开会了
Perfect.
完美
Time for the next part of my plan.
该实施我下阶段的计划了
All right, everyone,
各位
now that we've gotten some housekeeping out of the way,
我们谈完了日常办公事务
let's talk marketing strategy.
现在来谈谈市场策略
Dirk, why don't you get us started?
德克 你先来
Okay, well, I looked over more of my data, and I, um...
好 我又浏览了下我的数据 我
I just wanna reiterate that stuff
我想重申下
I was saying yesterday about eagles.
我昨天说的关于鹰的计划
And the things that they like to do.
他们喜欢做什么
Okay. Anything new today?
嗯 今天有什么新的点子吗
Maybe we could advertise to, like, hawks, too?
或许也可以向中型鹰投放广♥告♥
That's the alarm that sounds
当女性三分钟都没发言的时候
when no women have spoken out loud for three minutes.
就会响起这个警报
I believe my buddy Bertie had something to contribute.
我相信我姐妹伯蒂有话要说
Go ahead, B.
说吧 B
Well, based on my research,
根据我的调查
we could target more ads towards
我们可以向嘎嘎叫的 爱嘶吼的
quacks, screamers, and loons.
和慵懒的鸟类投放更多广♥告♥
And I'm not talking about Tuca here.
我说的不是图卡哦
I'm talking about waterfowl.
我说的是水鸟
That was amazing!
太棒了
Rudeness saves the day yet again.
粗鲁再次力挽狂澜
Excuse me, what was your name? Tuca. I'm a temp.
你好 你叫什么来着 图卡 我是临时工
You seem like a real go-getter, an innovator, a maverick!
你似乎是个实干家 改革者 独行其是者
A cowgirl, a snowblower, a popsicle stick.
女牛仔 吹雪机 冰棒棍
Oh, sorry. I thought we were just listing stuff.
不好意思 我以为我们是在列举东西
Charming. I'd love to hear some of your ideas.
有意思 我想听听你的点子
Maybe I could pick your brain later.
或许晚点我可以听取你的建议
Okay, but it's just a pile of peanuts up there.
好啊 不过我脑子里全是花生
Wow, my boss really likes you.
我老板很喜欢你
Yeah. All I did was make a loud noise.
嗯 我不过是吼了一下
I'm gonna eat chips for lunch.
午饭我要吃薯片
Spicy chips.
麻辣薯片
** Spicy chips Mm, spicy chips *
*麻辣薯片 麻辣薯片
** Ooh, they make me gassy But I love spicy chips *
*吃了会放屁 但我就是爱麻辣薯片
Are you eating chips for lunch again? No.
你午饭又在吃薯片吗 没有
Come and get your lunch orders. Huh?
来领午饭了 什么
Side of meatballs. Great choice, Sarah.
肉丸配菜 很好的选择 莎拉
Breakfast burrito.
早餐玉米煎饼
Pretty wild for a Tuesday, Cindy.
周二吃这个真大胆 辛迪
Vegetarian surprise.
素食者惊喜
Here you go, champ.
拿去 伙计
There's meat in it. Surprise!
里面有肉哦 惊喜吧
Lunch is fun now!
午饭好有趣
Here you go, Big H. Killing it, Tuca.
接着 大H 你太棒了 图卡
You're... really great at this.
你真的很擅长这个
Yeah, I figured I should do at least one of the tasks
我想我至少该完成一个
the office manager asked me to do.
办公室经理给我分配的任务
I got you, Claudette! I got you, girl!
有你的份 克劳黛 有你的
Claudette never smiles!
克劳黛从来不笑的
Tuca, could you come and chat in my office for a moment?
图卡 你能来我办公室一趟吗
I'd like to get your input on some things.
我想听听你对一些事的看法
Okay. Templates!
好的 临时模板
** Templates *
*临时模板
Do you have a pool? Yes. Why?
你有泳池吗 有 怎么了
Can I throw a party at your house next weekend?
我下周末能在你家办派对吗
Uh... Tuca?
图卡
Now, let me know if you wanna jazz things up in there.
如果你想让办公室变得更高端告诉我就行
I can build you a desk with a salami dispenser.
我可以给你修一个带意大利香肠自动贩卖♥♥机的桌子
That's not a euphemism.
不是委婉说法哦
Oh, Tuca!
图卡
Hey, where's Bertie at?
伯蒂在哪
Bertie? Bertie! Bertie!
伯蒂 伯蒂 伯蒂
Bertie!
伯蒂
剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表