剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表
I'm trapped between the worlds of the living and the dead,
我正被困在生与死的结界之中
and I need you to eat me so my soul can finally rest!
我需要你吃了我 让我的灵魂安息
I... I can't!
我办不到
Be a good boy and eat your gamby!
做个好孩子 吃了你奶奶
Yeah! Eat the ghost cake! Eat the ghost cake!
快把那幽灵蛋糕吃了 快吃了
I guess I could try a little if-- if that's what you want, Gamby.
如果你想 我可以尝一点 奶奶
So?
味道如何
How do you like being an architect, baby boy?
你还喜欢当建筑师吗 孩子
It's rewarding work. I'm pretty good at it.
这工作收获颇丰 我也很擅长
More bureaucracy than I anticipated, though.
但比我想象得更官僚一些
You were always a bright one.
你一直很聪明
Oh, Gamby, you're actually really delicious.
奶奶 你真好吃
This is the most disgusting and disturbing thing I've ever--
这是我见过的最恶心的事了
Can I have some? Tuca!
我能来点吗 图卡
Speckle, sliding down your throat tickles!
斯派克 滑下你的喉咙好痒啊
Settle down, Gamby.
慢点 奶奶
Now, would you drink some gin and club soda
你能喝点杜松子和苏打水吗
so I can have a party down here?
这样我就能开派对了
Gamby, be quiet!
奶奶 安静
Wow, so this all worked out pretty great, huh?
看来一切都好
Oh, God, Speckle. I'm sorry I gave your sugar away.
天哪 斯派克 抱歉我把你的糖借人了
If you don't wanna live with me anymore, I understand.
如果你不想和我住 我理解
Don't want to live with you? Of course I want to live with you.
不想和你住 我当然想和你住
Really?
真的吗
Yeah! You know when you're coming home late at night?
是啊 你知道当你深夜回家的时候
Yeah?
怎么了
And everything inside looks so warm and yellow,
屋里暖黄暖黄的
and everything outside is so blue?
外面一片暗蓝
I love thinking about how, from now on,
我很开心能够想到 从今开始
this little piece of yellow is for us,
这一片属于我们的小小暖黄
our warm home together.
我们温馨的家
That's pretty gooey, huh?
有点伤感吧
Aw, you guys.
你们俩啊
Okay, I'll bounce so you can get all mushy.
我撤了 你俩接着腻歪吧
I guess I'll finally get my box of stuff out of your way.
看来终于可以把我的箱子挪走了
Then I'll be all done moving out. Great idea!
这下我彻底搬出去了 好主意
You know, Tuca, if you wanna leave your box here, you can.
图卡 如果你想留下箱子也行
Really? Or you can just take it.
真的吗 或者拿走
Right now. We've got room.
就现在 我们有的是空间
Then you can just come over whenever you need anything in it.
如果里面有你需要的东西 你随时能来
Yeah? Sure!
真的吗 当然
Aw. That would be great.
那就太好了
Let's see, it only has my toothbrush, my daily medication--
我看看 里面有我的牙刷 日用药
Oh, well, you don't have to leave every--
你没必要把所有东西留着
All my underwear, my sex toys.
内♥裤♥ 情趣玩具
Maybe just pick up the box and then, like, take it?
或许你可以搬起箱子 然后带走
This will be great. My EpiPen, smoke detector batteries,
那挺不错 肾上腺素笔 烟雾报♥警♥器电池
bike pump, old porn, new porn, frying pan, screwdriver...
单车气泵 新旧黄书 煎锅 螺丝刀
All right, gang, let's get this wingding bash-a-roo a-ragin'!
好了伙计们 让派对开始吧
Boxer versus raptor.
拳击手大战掠食者
剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表