剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表
I think she could make the jump to mainstream.
我觉得她可以进入影视圈主流发展
See? I think so, too!
我也这么觉得
But I get the sense that she's choosing not to.
不过我感觉是她自己不愿意
Why don't you show me what you like to watch?
让我知道你喜欢看什么吧
Well... it's not exactly porn,
算不上黄♥片♥
but have you seen The Nests of Netherfield?
但你看过《内瑟菲尔德之巢》没
I don't know why you trifle with me, Lord Wilkshire.
我不知道你为什么戏弄我 威尔克希尔大人
By all accounts, you seem to find me dreadfully foolish.
据大家所说 你似乎认为我很愚蠢得可怕
Why, on the contrary, Lady Netherfield,
什么 恰恰相反 内瑟菲尔德
I find you delightfully foolish.
我觉得你愚蠢得可爱
Oh, Geoffrey! You came!
杰弗里 你来了
Of course, my sweet Edith. But the nests, there are so many!
当然 亲爱的伊迪斯 可是这有这么多鸟巢
I'd cross the Nests of Netherfield a thousand times over
为了来到你的巢 我愿跨越千遍
to be next to your nest.
内瑟菲尔德的鸟巢
I've longed for this moment for 15 long winters
我为这一刻等了15个漫长的冬天
and one surprisingly short spring.
还有一个短暂的春天
Then we shan't waste a moment more.
那我们就不该再浪费一分一秒
So hot!
好性感
So, you want me to ignore you for 15 years,
所以你是想我无视你15年
then give you a small peck on the beak?
然后亲吻你一下吗
No! It's not about the peck.
不 重点不是吻
It's about the building of desire, the longing, the passion.
而是营造欲望 期盼 激♥情♥
Weren't you surprised when Lord Wilkshire showed up at the end?
威尔克希尔大人最后出现的时候你没觉得意外吗
I'm just confused because he was betrothed to Lady Trottington,
我只是很困惑 他和托廷顿小姐订了婚
but then at Countess Hennypeather's summer equinox--
然后在海妮佩瑟伯爵夫人的夏分宴会上
No, you're not getting it! I think I just want to be surprised.
不 你没懂 我只是想要惊喜
I'm sorry. Maybe that's dumb.
抱歉 或许这很傻
You know, I spend all day
我每天
looking at people lining up for sandwiches.
都会看到人们为买♥♥三明治排队
It's cool to wait in line for a change.
换成自己来排队感觉挺酷的
You know, I don't talk about work stuff with most people,
我很少和人聊工作
but I feel like I could tell you my craziest ideas.
但我感觉我可以和你分享我最疯狂的点子
Like, what if you could keep cold cuts in a desk drawer?
比如把冷切肉放在桌子抽屉里
That's a billion-dollar idea, both practical and delicious.
这是个价值十亿的点子啊 既实用又美味
But I hate it and it's nasty. Look, it's our turn!
但我不喜欢 好恶心 该我们了
Okay... Wanna do it?
别 想摸吗
Whoa, girl. Chill!
妹子 淡定
So, a "No" To the doing it?
所以是不想摸吗
You've been acting crazy all night.
你整晚都神经兮兮的
I keep trying to roll with it and, like, talk to you,
我一直想配合 和你聊天
but you're all over the place.
但你魂不守舍
Nice tits, but I don't know what your deal is.
奶♥子♥不错 但我不知道你怎么回事
It's just...
只是
I just can't.
我做不到
I'm sorry!
抱歉
Reminder to all riders, please keep your hands, feet,
所有乘客请注意 乘坐期间
beaks, and boobs inside the ride at all times, thank you.
请别将手 脚 嘴和乳♥房♥♥伸出来 谢谢
What?
什么
"My dearest Samuel, I am 112 years old now,
亲爱的塞缪尔 我112岁了
and my loins still long for your feathery bosom.
我的下♥体♥仍然渴望你多毛的胸膛
I await the day you return to Puffin Heights."
我等你回到海雀高地的那天
Agatha! I should never have left you!
阿加莎 我就不该离开你的
Well, that was a very sensible migration indeed.
的确是非常明智的迁徙
Next up on British Bird Channel,
英国鸟频道接下来将播出
we have a bit of a chat on our talk show,
我们会在脱口秀上聊聊
Oh, That's So Edward.
《典型爱德华》
Then tune in at tea-and-biscuits-o'clock
然后在茶点时间
for Miss Marzipan's School for Horrid, Horrid Children,
锁定《讨厌小孩在杏仁膏小姐学校上学》
followed by seven hours of world news.
然后是7小时的世界新闻
Tuca, you're the loudest toucan I've ever chanced upon,
图卡 你是我遇到过的最吵的犀鸟
and I adore you.
我很喜欢你
And I feel the most ardent about you, my dear Lord Deli Guy.
我爱你爱得深沉 亲爱的熟食小哥大人
You are fine as hell.
你帅到无与伦比
Just say something like...
就说
"What up, Pastry Pete? Remember that time you offered me a job?
好啊 酥饼皮特 还记得你让我到你这来工作吗
I was just chillin',
我刚才在休息
thinkin' up some new twists for some piggitty-pretzels,
想到了一些做椒盐卷饼的新点子
and I thought, yo, what if we baked together?
我就想 我们一起烘焙怎么样
That'd be tight! Hit me up, hit me up, hit me up!"
那会很酷吧 联♥系♥我哦
Why am I so much cooler when I'm by myself?
为什么我一个人的时候就这么疯癫
Oh, my God, that's delicious.
天 好好吃
Tuca?
图卡
That's definitely not her sex moan.
这绝不是她做♥爱♥的呻♥吟♥声
This is my sad moan.
这是我悲伤的呻♥吟♥声
Scared of heights, scared of heights. Don't fall, don't fall.
恐高 恐高 别掉下去 别掉下去
Tuca, what happened?
图卡 怎么了
I screwed up the date. What?
我把约会搞砸了 什么
I bet it wasn't as bad as you think.
肯定没你想的那么糟
I showed up with a parasol. Fun and quirky.
我打着遮阳伞去的 有意思也很有新意
I turned on the lights at the glow worm exhibit.
我在发光虫展览上把灯打开了
It's too dark in there.
里面太暗了
I flashed my boobs on the Gut Scrambler. Uninhibited and
我在旋转飞车上露了奶♥子♥ 无拘无束
Twice. Oh, no.
露了两次 不
I wasn't ready for tonight.
我今晚根本没准备好
I've never not been drunk on a date before.
我以前约会都是醉酒状态
Oh, shit.
该死
Was this your first date since you've been sober?
这是你戒酒后第一次约会吗
Yeah, and it was so much easier when I drank.
是的 我喝酒的时候轻松多了
Glug, glug, glug. Smooch, smooch, smooch.
咕嘟 亲吻
Blur, blur, blur. Bang, bang.
糊糊 啪啪
Barf, barf, you know?
吐 吐 你懂的
But now...
可现在
Now I feel so exposed. I don't know how to be.
感觉我毫无遮掩 我不知道该怎么做自己
I mean, I was cool with some light deli flirting, but then...
我不介意在熟食店里简单调下情 但然后
But then I pressured you.
然后我给你施压
I thought you were in love with him.
我以为你爱上他了
In love with him? I don't even know his name.
爱上他 我连他叫什么都不知道
I've been calling him "Deli Guy" All night.
我一晚上都称他为熟食小哥
I kept trying to text you how I felt, and--
我一直给你发短♥信♥告诉你我的感受
I completely misinterpreted all of your texts.
我完全理解错了
I'm sorry I pushed you so hard.
抱歉我把你逼太紧
I've been so caught up in my own issues. Forgive me?
我忙于解决自己的问题 原谅我行吗
Duh!
当然
So, the sex book didn't help? Nope.
性♥爱♥书没起到作用吗 没有
But it's not just the sex, or Speckle.
但不仅仅是性 或者斯派克
It's just... I can't quite put my finger on it.
就是 我也说不清是什么
I mean, I love Speckle. I have a good job.
我爱斯派克 我也有份好工作
I don't know what I'm missing.
我不知道我缺什么
Hey, at least this is nice, though.
至少景色不错
Yeah, it is.
是啊
Running late, running late.
要迟到了 要迟到了
Why did I check the time?
我为什么要来看时间
I don't have time to check.
我没空看时间
Are those pubes?
那是阴毛吗
"Netherfield Manor is where you now stand.
你现在身处内瑟菲尔德庄园
Passion awaits in a faraway land."
等待在遥远之地的是你的爱恋
What?
什么
"Netherfield Place, where Geoffrey bid goodbye.
内瑟菲尔德 杰弗里告别的地带
Quick, step out the door where you'll be surprised."
快 踏出门你会遇见意外
The Nests of Netherfield!
《内瑟菲尔德之巢》
I can't believe this!
难以置信
Speckle, my butt's showing!
斯派克 我屁♥股♥露出来了
Lady Bertie, the Nests of Netherfield will keep us apart no more.
伯蒂小姐 内瑟菲尔德之巢不能再将你我分离
We shan't waste a moment longer.
我们不该再浪费一分一秒
No! The window!
不 窗户没关
Shh, my lady.
嘘 小姐
Your posterior is marvelous,
你的臀部太美了
and the whole kingdom shall'th see it!
整个王国都该看到
Thank you for this. Anything for you, my lady.
谢谢你的惊喜 为你我愿意做任何事
Oh, no.
不
剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表