剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表
Well, I don't know what happened. I think they're in a fight.
我不知道发什么了什么 她们好像在吵架
Remember how we used to bicker? Romantic.
还记得以前我们经常吵嘴吗 真浪漫
Just kidding! It was quite upsetting.
逗你的 难过死了
Bertie, are you okay?
伯蒂 你没事吧
I wish I could protect them.
我真希望我能保护她们
From what? Wait. Are there giant crabs in this lake?
什么会伤害她们 湖里有巨型螃蟹吗
No. Uh, well, yes.
没有 有的
I mean from the world, from men.
我是说保护她们不受世界不受男人的伤害
Like Pastry Pete?
比如酥饼皮特
What is that? Pat made it. I think I wanna be her.
那是什么 帕特做的 我想成为她
She makes cool things,
她制♥作♥很酷的东西
and she gets to make out with Coach Maple whenever she wants.
还可以随时和梅普教练亲热
Um, it's pretty.
很漂亮
Tuca, I have to tell you something.
图卡 我得跟你说个事
I'm here.
我洗耳恭听
There's a reason I wasn't really into coming here.
我不想来这里是有原因的
I, um...
我
When I was a kid,
我小时候
I trained all summer to swim on my own to Peanut Butter Island.
我训练了一整个夏天就为了能独自游到花生酱岛
Coach Maple trained me in the mornings before camp.
梅普教练每天早上会在营地活动开始前训练我
I was so excited.
我很激动
I went to the mall and bought this new swimsuit.
我去了商场买♥♥了新泳衣
Bright red.
亮红色
The day of the swim, I was at the dock really early,
游泳的那天 我很早就来到了码头
before Coach Maple, even.
甚至比梅普教练还早
Our lifeguard was there every summer.
我们的救生员每年夏天都会来
He said I was the best swimmer he'd seen at camp.
他说我是他在营地里见过的最好的游泳选手
He said I was so good, he didn't believe I was just 12.
他说我很厉害 不相信我只有12岁
Well, that morning, he told me he really liked my new swimsuit.
那天早上 他跟我说他喜欢我的新泳衣
He told me he wanted to show me something in the woods,
他说他想在林子里给我看样东西
which I thought was weird,
我觉得很奇怪
but he was an adult, so I followed him.
但他是大人 所以我就跟着去了
I trusted him. I thought I was special.
我相信了他 我以为我很特别
All I wanted was to swim to that island.
我只想要游到那座岛
This was my favorite place.
这里曾是我最爱的地方
It's okay. You're so brave to tell me this.
没事 你能跟我讲就足够勇敢了
If I'm so brave, why don't I go home and deal with my shit?
我要是勇敢的话 我怎么不回家去面对我的事
This is what dealing with your shit looks like.
你这就是在面对你的事
You're taking back that island! That's Peanut Bertie Island!
你要夺回那座岛 那是花生伯蒂岛
You don't give up on everything, Tuca.
你并不会什么事都放弃 图卡
You never give up on me.
你从不放弃我
I guess there are some things I stick with.
看来有的事我还是会坚持
You, a pizza, my sports bra. It's old, Bertie.
你 披萨 我的运动文胸 很旧了 伯蒂
I know, Tuca. I know.
我知道 图卡 我知道
Bertie-ertie, I can't see you!
小伯蒂 我看不到你
Wait! You're still not here!
等等 你还是不在
Nope!
不是
Nope!
不是
It's Bertie!
是伯蒂
Peanut Bertie Island! Huh?
花生伯蒂岛 什么
She's swimming to it! Bertie! Bird-Jelly!
她在朝它游 伯蒂 鸟果冻
Without a follow team? Without breakfast?
没有随行团队 不吃早餐
Come on, birds. We gotta hustle!
快 鸟儿们 我们得赶紧过去
Follow me.
跟着我
We're coming, Bertie! You got this! We believe in you!
我们来了 伯蒂 你可以的 我们相信你
This... is... the... worst!
这简直太糟了
You think she's okay?
你觉得她没问题吗
She's fine. She'll get a second wind.
她没事 马上会有第二阵风
And there it is.
来了
I... I feel good!
我感觉很好
She is okay! For now. It won't last.
她没事 暂时而已 不会一直没事
It's... not... lasting!
要不行了
Don't look at me. Being right all the time is a burden.
别看我 总是对的也是个负担
Also, you'll need to hydrate soon.
还有 你很快就需要补充水分了
Come on, Bertie! Just a little further.
加油 伯蒂 就差一点了
Oh, you're good.
你真厉害
** You gotta stroke, stroke, stroke So you can float, float, float *
*你得游啊游 才能飘啊飘
** 'Cause if you stop now You're gonna croak, croak-- *
*如果停下 就要沉下
Bertie! Ugh!
伯蒂
Swimming is terrible!
游泳太可怕了
Oh, no! An obstacle!
不 有障碍
Bertie!
伯蒂
The mother!
蟹妈妈
Bertie! Bertie!
伯蒂 伯蒂
There she is! Oh, thank God.
她在那 谢天谢地
Yes! Go, Bertie, go!
加油 伯蒂 加油
Take that!
接招
I did not teach her that.
我没有教她这个
She's amazing! I wish she were my daughter.
她真棒 真希望她是我女儿
Go, Grandma! Go!
加油 奶奶 加油
Yeah! Go, Grandma! I mean, Bertie!
对 加油 奶奶 我是说 伯蒂
Yeah! You go, girl! You did it!
加油 你做到了
Yeah! Good job!
棒 好样的
Sorry about your leg, Connie.
抱歉打断了你的腿 康妮
It's okay. You fought with honor.
没事 你赢得光明正大
Berticia, you're a queen. I'm so proud of you.
伯蒂莎 你是女王 我太为你骄傲了
I've been so ashamed the last couple days, but right now,
过去几天我一直很羞愧 但现在
I feel strong.
我感觉很强大
You're not gonna feel that way tomorrow.
你明天就不会有这感觉了
But don't worry. I have a foam roller. We'll roll you right out.
不过别担心 我有个泡沫轴 我帮你按♥摩♥
Tuca, I think I'm ready to go home now.
图卡 我想我准备好回家了
Okay, but can I make one more egg before we leave?
好 但我能在走之前再做一个蛋吗
Mm-hmm.
嗯
Of course! Wonderful.
当然 太好了
This is lovely. I should make an egg of this moment.
真好 我要把这一刻装进蛋中
Just kidding! I already did.
逗你的 已经做好了
That's funny.
好好笑
Crab Thingz! Make your shell pretty!
螃蟹玩物 让你的壳更美
Abby, what are you doing?
艾比 你在干什么
Crab Thingz. Eating smaller, weaker crabs!
螃蟹玩物 吃更小更弱的螃蟹
Can I have a bite?
我能咬一口吗
Get out, Mom!
出去 妈妈
Crab Thingz!
螃蟹玩物
剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表