剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表
Here you go, Tuca. Cute! Thanks.
给 图卡 真好 谢谢
Well, see you later, neighbor.
晚点见了 邻居
Wait, do you wanna grab your last box of stuff on your way out?
等等 你走时要带上你最后一箱东西吗
I can't. Hands are full.
不行 手满了
Okay, well, it's just kinda taking up some space here, so--
好吧 只是放在这挺占地方的
Sheesh! Relax about the box.
好了 别再想箱子了
I will take care of it eventually.
我迟早会处理掉的
Oh, that is really specific.
这可够详细的
Hey, Bertie? Ah! Not my porn! I hate hunks!
伯蒂 不是我的黄书 我讨厌猛♥男♥
Did you see my sugar bowl? I-- I put it here like an hour ago?
看见我的糖罐了吗 一小时前我放这了
Oh, actually, I lent it to Tuca.
我借给图卡了
What? You gave her my gamby's sugar? Gamby?
什么 你把我奶奶的糖借她了 奶奶
My Grandmother Robin. That was her sugar bowl.
我奶奶罗宾 那是她的糖罐
It's been in our family for generations.
在我们家流传好几代了
Oh, no.
不
And when she passed away, we put her ashes in there.
她去世时 我们把她的骨灰安置在里面了
Why, why, why?
为什么 为什么 为什么
Well, it's a Robin family tradition.
这是罗宾家的传统
Gamby Robin was very sweet,
罗宾奶奶人很好
so we mixed her with sugar.
我们把她的骨灰和糖混合
My gumbo was mixed with sage because he was wise.
我爷爷的骨灰和鼠尾草混合 因为他明智
My aunt was mixed with paprika, if you know what I mean.
我阿姨的骨灰和辣椒粉混合 你懂我意思吧
I don't know what any of this means.
一点都不懂
It means that sugar bowl was important to me.
意思就是那个糖罐对我很重要
Why would you give it to Tuca?
你为什么要借给图卡
She asked!
她找我借的
I felt guilty for making her move out and I wanted her to be happy.
我很愧疚让她搬走 我想让她开心
So why didn't you give her your sugar?
为什么不把你自己的糖借她
Well, it was just really expensive.
太贵了
You asked me to move in.
你让我搬进来
Now I can't hang up my pictures, there's no room for my stuff,
我连照片都不能挂 没地方放我的东西
and you gave my grandmother away.
你还把我的奶奶送她了
I... I just need to feel like I live here, too, Bertie.
我也需要住在这的感觉 伯蒂
Oh, my God, you're right! I've been so thoughtless.
天哪 你说得对 我太欠考虑了
I'm gonna fix this, Speckle. Freeze right there.
我会弥补这一切 斯派克 在这等着
Well, I'm not one to pass up a good freeze.
我可不是会轻易乱动的人
Don't break up with me!
别和我分手
Tuca?
图卡
Hey, I need that sugar bowl back.
我得把糖罐拿回来
It was Speckle's and it's precious,
那是斯派克的 很珍贵
and... Oh, God, Tuca. I really fudged things up.
图卡 我把一切都搞砸了
He's gently disappointed in me!
他礼貌地对我失望
Oh, no, that's the worst kind of disappointed
天 这是最糟糕的那种失望
because you can't get defensive,
因为你不能为自己辩护
so you really internalize the guilt.
所以只能把内疚藏在心里
I know!
朕知道
You know, this never would've happened
如果我们还是室友
if we'd just stayed roommates.
就绝对不会发生这种事
Tuca, the sugar bowl? Give it!
图卡 糖罐呢 快还给我
I gave it to a neighbor.
我把它给一个邻居了
What? Why? Because that's what neighbors do.
什么 为毛 因为邻居间就是这样
Plus, it tasted like ashes.
再说了 尝起来跟骨灰似的
No! Who'd you give it to?
不 你把它给谁了
Oh, I just lent it to the plant lady who lives across from me.
我只是把它借给住我对面的植物小姐了
Oh my God, she is so cool. I can't believe you talked to her.
天 她超酷的 你竟然和她说上话了
Yeah, you know, I'm just trying to get into the fifth-floor vibe.
我只是在努力融入五楼的气氛
You fourth-floorers wouldn't get it.
住在四楼的人是不会懂的
Yo, Draca, it's me again, your fave new naby.
德拉卡 又是我 你最喜欢的新邻居
Hi. Uh, I'm Bertie. I've seen you around.
你好 我是伯蒂 我以前见过你的
Your style is so radical.
你真是太前卫了
Hey, be cool.
冷静点
I can't. I'm starved for her approval!
我做不到 我太渴望被她肯定了
Remember when I handed you some sugar
还记得吗 我把糖递给你的时候
and you rustled your leaves mysteriously?
你的叶子神秘地发出了沙沙声
That was a nice little moment we had, huh?
那可真是个美妙的时刻
So, no big deal, but turns out we need that sug' back.
没什么大事 就是我们得把糖要回来
Do you still have it?
还在你那吧
Ooh! We get to see her house!
我们能参观她的公♥寓♥了
So... Uh, cool place you got here, Draca.
那么 德拉卡 你这地方真酷
Really unique. Tropical.
独一无二 热带风情
Okay, I'll say it. You have too many turtles.
不过要我说 乌龟太多了
Hey, do you think the sugar is on one of these guys?
你觉得糖罐就在其中一只乌龟上吗
Yeah, let's check these turts.
没错 我们把乌龟挨个检查一遍
Mouthwash. Fertilizer.
漱口水 肥料
Fashion magazine, dirty dishes.
时尚杂♥志♥ 脏盘子
A tiny house?
一座迷你小屋
A love letter.
这儿还有一封情书
It's to another turtle!
是给另一只乌龟的
This is great.
这太棒了
This is hopeless, Tuca. I don't see the sugar anywhere.
图卡 没戏了 哪里都找不到糖罐
Oh, yeah. The sugar. Right.
想起来了 要找糖罐
Bertie, the window's open! Look!
伯蒂 窗是开着的 快看
Turt alert! To the streets!
乌龟警报 快去街上
Um, thank you for having us over. Maybe we can hang out someti--
谢谢你招待我们 或许以后有机会可以聚聚
Bye!
拜
Speckle, I almost have the sugar back.
斯派克 我就快把糖罐拿回来了
Just hold on a few more minutes. Don't dump me!
再多等几分钟 别甩我
Okay.
好
This might be my best freeze yet.
这大概是我最棒的一次定格了
Hey, ladies. Not now, Bruce.
女士们 布鲁斯 我们现在没空
Can't chat, Bruce. We're trying to chase down some sugar.
没工夫闲聊 我们正在努力追赶一罐糖
Why don't you give me some sugar? Ugh. Bruce, give it up.
怎么不给我糖[吻我] 放弃吧布鲁斯
I am never gonna sleep with you. Again.
我是绝对不会再跟你睡的
That was just a one-time thing I did twice.
之前就是一♥夜♥情♥被我搞成两夜情了
What? You slept with Bruce?
什么 你跟布鲁斯睡了
He's the main reason I'm sober now.
因为他我才戒了瘾
When you relapse, I'll be waiting.
你复发的时候 我会等着你的
Ooh, sick.
好恶心
Which way did it go?
那只乌龟往哪儿走了
Oh, I got this.
我有主意了
Bertie, it's that dirty turtie!
伯蒂 快看那只乌龟的踪迹
Hey there, little buddy.
好啊 小兄弟
Wait! That's our sugar!
回来 那是我们的糖
Life lesson: nothing belongs to anyone!
人生教训 万物皆无主
Damn it. That's a fun thing to say, but tough to hear.
我靠 这话说起来带感 听起来扎心
Come on, Tuca. Let's go!
快点图卡 我们跟上
** Go! *
*走
** Dirt-dirt-dirt-dirt-dirt-dirty turtie *
*污污污污 污污乌龟
** Dirt-dirt-dirt-dirt-dirt-dirty turtie *
*污污污污 污污乌龟
** Go! *
*走
** That dirt-dirt-dirt-dirty turtie *
*那只污污 污污乌龟
** Dirt-dirt-dirt-dirt-dirt-dirty turtie *
*污污污污 污污乌龟
** That dirt-dirt-dirt-dirty turtie *
*那只污污 污污乌龟
** Dirt-dirt-dirt-dirt-dirt-dirty-turtie That dirt... *
*污污污污 污污乌龟 那只
** That-that-that-that-that-that-that-that *
*那那那那 那那那那
** Dirt-dirt-dirt-dirty turtie *
*污污乌龟
** Dirt-dirt-dirt-dirt-dirt-dirty turtie *
*污污污污 污污乌龟
Pastry Pete's Patisserie.
酥饼皮特的法式蛋糕店
Pastry Pete is so brilliant.
酥饼皮特超级厉害
Did you know he won a Tasty Num Nums Award last year
你知道他把煎饼和空心蛋糕结合在一起
for combining crullers and Bundt cakes?
赢得了去年的鸟嘴美食奖吗
They're called "Crunts"!
他把那叫做"煎饼蛋糕"
Oh, you got a crush on him.
你对他来电了
Speckle better watch out. I do not! Shut up!
斯派克要小心了 闭嘴 我没有
I'm telling you, you gotta try those sweet, crusty crunts.
说真的 别错过又甜又脆的煎饼蛋糕
Come on, let's go!
来吧 我们进去
Give us back our sugar, you half-wet,
把糖还给我们 你这个不湿不干
half-dry, full-slime booger.
全身都是黏液的讨厌鬼
What's going on here?
这儿怎么回事
Pastry Pete!
酥饼皮特
剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表