剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表
Ah, you better live a long time, you old witch.
那你最好活得久点 老巫婆
The face and brains of the Plumeco Featherette Collection
人造羽毛系列服装的代言人和设计师
is equally at home in front of the camera or behind it,
在镜头前后都一样自在
crafting fashions that keep housewives,
她创造出的时尚让家庭主妇
starlets, and investors happy.
小明星和投资商都很满意
She's broken through the glass ceiling
她突破了女性在职场上的无形障碍
and left it in bloody shards
沾满鲜血的碎片散落一地
for the next woman to climb through.
好让后面的女性爬过去
It seems there's nowhere to go
对这位独一无二的时尚大佬来说
but up for this one-of-a-kind fashion icon.
似乎只对继续突破自我感兴趣
So, I told the emir, "I can Dubai my own drink,
我跟埃米尔说 "我可以迪拜自己的酒
thank you very much!"
谢谢"
Dubai.
迪拜
I'm free!
我自♥由♥了
This is better than staying home, anyways.
这比宅在家里好多了
Fresh air.
新鲜空气
Waba-waba!
瓦巴瓦巴
Nice drumsticks, chickadee.
腿不错 山雀
Excuse me, do you know where I can find--
打扰下 你知道上哪能...
Just let me live!
放过我吧
Why is everyone attacking me today?
为什么今天人人都在攻击我
Speckle?
斯派克
Speckle?
斯派克
Where did that dude go?
那家伙去哪了
Nice surprise entrance.
惊喜出场
I was so excited to find this here.
找到这里我好激动
The architect was known for her sense of whimsy,
这个建筑师以她的异想天开而闻名
and she built all these sorts of secret passageways into her houses.
她修了很多通往她家的秘密通道
This staircase goes all the way up to the attic!
这个楼梯可以一直走到阁楼
No way!
不是吧
This is genuinely cool.
这也太酷了
Like, I'm actually interested in the words coming out of your beak.
我对你的话产生了浓厚的兴趣
What's happening?
什么情况
You've been seduced by the alluring mistress that is architecture.
你被建筑这迷人的小妖精给诱惑了
Follow me.
跟我来
Here. It's my auntie's signature cocktail:
拿去 这是我姨妈的招牌鸡尾酒
passion fruit nectar, champagne, and a splash of ginger beer.
百香果蜜 香槟以及一点姜汁啤酒
She calls it "Tummy Trouble."
她称之为"肚肚打转"
This is amazing!
太好喝了
Here, drink mine, too.
把我的也喝了吧
Why don't you tell your aunt that you stopped drinking?
你怎么不跟你姨妈说你戒酒了
It's her birthday.
今天是她生日
I don't wanna bring the festivities down
我不想破坏气氛
with a bunch of sobriety talk.
说一堆跟戒酒有关的话
Just drink my drink
你就把我的喝了
and help me pretend everything is normal, okay?
帮我假装一切正常 好吗
Okay.
好
What's in here? Oh! Peeping holes.
这里面是什么 窥孔
Oh! There you are, glasses empty and woefully underdressed.
你们在这儿啊 杯子空了 衣冠不整
Bernard!
伯纳德
Bring more cocktails to the dressing room,
拿更多鸡尾酒到更衣室来
and keep that booze a'flowing.
酒水不要停
Hello? Creepy plumber guy?
你好 变♥态♥水管工
I'm recording this on my phone in case there's a trial.
我在用手♥机♥拍视频 以防万一到时打官司
He's gone.
他走了
Good thing I'm going to that empowerment meeting today.
还好我今天要去参加那个赋权会议
I'll just shower real quick.
我去简单冲个澡
What if he comes back?
万一他回来了怎么办
Or he put a camera in the pipes?
或者在管子里安装了摄像头
I'm good.
不用了
Nice stems, baby!
腿不错 宝贝
Can't take my eyes off those calves.
你的小腿肚太好看了
Mm, girl, I love your tibias and fibulas.
妹子 我喜欢你的胫骨和腓骨
Huh? I'm an orthopedic surgeon.
什么 我是整形外科医生
But at night, I'm a creep.
不过晚上我就是变♥态♥
Okay, better not.
好吧 最好别穿这个
That top is too loose.
上面太松了
It should be more fitting.
应该更合身的
It should hug but never pinch.
应该紧贴皮肤但决不能夹痛
Oh, Auntie, you're always all about that bosom.
姨妈 你的重心永远都在胸部
I prefer to show off other assets.
我更想展示我其他诱人的身体部位
Whatever you got, flaunt it. What, these saggy old things?
不管你有什么都秀出来 你说这下垂的乳♥房♥♥吗
Go ahead!
尽管摸
I can't feel anything down there at this point.
反正我现在下面也感觉了
I feel so free!
我感觉好自♥由♥
Yes, darling, fabulous.
不错 亲爱的 很好看
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
So sorry.
很抱歉
We don't do that here, the whole apology thing.
在这里我们不道歉
Yeah.
是的
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Put this in your pants.
把这个放裤子里
This is the Women Taking Up Space meeting, right?
这是女性占领空间会议 对吧
Mmhmm. Last week, we talked about manspreading.
嗯 上周 我们谈了爷们式占座
This is an exercise designed
这项练习旨在
to put you in the head space of the enemy...
让你体验敌人的脑回路
man-bros.
大爷们
Mickey, care to demonstrate?
米奇 你能演示下吗
Bertie, give it a try.
伯蒂 试试
Is there, like, a baby carrot I could start with?
能不能让我先从小红萝卜开始
You know, maybe a cornichon?
或者腌小黄瓜
Look, I have a third boob!
看 我有第三个乳♥房♥♥了
Wow, look at all these memories.
看看这满满的回忆
The only thing that hasn't changed is the size of your schnoz.
唯一没变的是你鼻子的大小
True.
没错
I was one big-beaked baby.
我是个大鸟嘴宝宝
Hey, is that your mom?
那是你妈妈吗
You look just like her. Yeah.
你们俩好像 是的
My mom raised all of us kids by herself.
我妈妈一个人把我们所有人拉扯大
So many good memories there.
那里有很多美好的回忆
Good? The heat was on and off.
美好 暖气时有时无
You kids were barefoot most of the time.
你们大多数时候都光着脚丫
The five of you running around barely supervised.
你们五个几乎没人看管
It's a wonder any of you survived at all.
你们活下来就是个奇迹了
It's true, we didn't have a lot of money,
是的 我们当时很穷
but my mom was crafty and took good care of us.
但我妈很心灵手巧 把我们照顾得很好
We all loved each other.
我们都很爱对方
It all kind of fell apart after she died.
她去世后一切都崩塌了
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
Ah, such a tragedy.
真是个悲剧
So young, so many questionable decisions.
如此年轻 如此多有问题的决定
Luckily for Tuca,
图卡很幸运
her dim bulb of a brain was
她的笨脑袋瓜
bright enough to stick close to Auntie Tallulah.
还是知道要贴着她塔鲁拉姨妈
Yeah. Okay, Auntie.
行了 姨妈
Let's rein it in. Maybe we should switch to beer.
悠着点 我们喝啤酒吧
Bernard, bring us the beertinis!
伯纳德 把啤天尼拿来
Let's practice some different responses to catcalls, huh?
我们来练习下针对挑逗搭讪的不同回应
Ladies... come at me.
女士们 朝我走过来
Eh, sweetlips. Thank you.
樱桃嘴 谢谢
Mm, okay, Jewell, we still
杰薇尔 我们还是
need to work on responding to unwanted attacks.
要练习下怎么应对骚扰
But great confidence. Oh, my God. Thank you.
但是有自信是好的 天啊 谢谢
Hey, honey-haunches.
嗨 小蜜臀
I'm gonna kill you!
我要杀了你
Die, die, die!
去死 去死 去死
I mean, please die.
我是说 请去死
Thank you.
谢谢
Wow, okay.
好了
This exercise can be very triggering.
这个练习可能会让人情绪激动
剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表