剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表
Draca, I see you're a woman of few words, which I admire,
德拉卡 你是个话少的女人 我很佩服
but whenever I'm quiet,
但每当我静下来
I hear my estranged friend say mean things,
我就会听到我疏远的朋友说恶毒的话
so I'm gonna keep talking if that's cool with you.
所以我会一直说 如果你不介意的话
I may throw in some random sounds I've been workshopping like...
我可能会加一些我最近在练习的声音
uh, wa-boobily koo!
瓦布布里库
And... wiki wagga wagga yaay.
维基哇卡哇卡耶
That last one needs some work, but--
最后这个需要改进 不过
You're hanging out with Draca now? Um, needy much?
你现在和德拉卡混了 这么需要人陪
I swear, Tuca.
我发誓 图卡
Hey, what the fuck?
搞什么
It looks just like Bertie.
看着就像伯蒂
Can I keep it?
我能留着吗
I feel so much better now.
我现在感觉好多了
Look, I have three boobs.
看 我有三个乳♥房♥♥
Go here.
去这里
That's dope.
酷
Not as dope, but very helpful.
不怎么酷 但是很有帮助
Just set a good example, give some bullshit advice,
树立个好榜样 给些破建议
and have one cup of coffee, and you're out. Boom, boom!
喝杯咖啡然后就走人
Here's your extra, extra small espresso to-go.
这是你打包的迷你意式浓缩咖啡
Bertie! Thank you so much for meeting me before work.
伯蒂 谢谢你在上班前来见我
I have so much I wanna ask you.
我有好多问题想问你
Let's see. Where to start?
我看看 从哪开始
Well, my first question is more of a long story about myself.
我第一个问题更像是关于自己的一个长故事
I was born on a Wednesday Sorry to cut you off,
我出生在周三 抱歉打断你
but there's not much I can say that...
我没什么可说的
Explain!
解释下
Oh, these? It's just...
这双鞋吗 就是
I was so nervous to sit down with you.
我很紧张要和你见面
I wear them to help with my anxiety.
我穿这鞋帮助减缓我的焦虑
That's so funny. These are my panic attack shoes.
真有意思 这也是我的恐慌发作鞋
Oh, my God! Look at us with our shoe-based coping mechanisms!
天 我们的应付机制都是鞋子
They're like security blankets for our feet!
就像是双脚的保护伞
You're great!
你太棒了
I think we're here.
我们好像到了
Good luck with your banana ride-share business.
祝你的香蕉送人生意红火
Thanks, it'll probably take a while
谢谢 估计要一段时间
before it catches on, but, uh...
才能火起来 不过
Agh, back to the grind.
回去工作了
Damn, that dude loves bananas.
我去 那家伙对香蕉是真爱 啊
I am the shape of my hand.
我的形状和我的手一样
Wow, this looks so peaceful, and reflective, and boring as shit.
这看上去好安宁 沉思和无聊
Whoa, Dirk?
德克
What are you doing here, you scrape?
你在这干什么 垃圾
Damn, looking good, sugar teats...
哟 气色不错嘛 小甜心
...is what the old me would have said.
以前的我会这么说
And possibly followed it up with a "Boioioioing"!
可能还会加上一句"噢哟噢哟噢哟"
What'd you say?
你说什么
But that is no longer who I am.
但那已经不是我了
I've changed.
我改头换面了
HR Lady!
HR[人事部]女士
You can call me Helen. Helen Regina Lady.
你可以叫我海伦 海伦·雷吉纳女士
Or HR for short. Okay!
或者简称HR 好
Welcome to the Congregation of Chill.
欢迎来到镇定集♥会♥
What brings you here today?
什么风把你吹来的
Energy healing?
能量疗愈
Aroma therapy?
芳香疗法
Astral projection?
星体投射
My ass is what? Girl, you crazy.
我屁♥股♥怎么了 你疯了吧
Draca sent me.
德拉卡叫我来的
I've been dealing with some negative juju lately.
我最近在应付一些负能量
But then, Draca extracted it.
但是德拉卡把它们抽走了
And I wanted to keep feeling good,
我想要保持积极的态度
so I figured I'd check this out.
所以就想着过来看看
Of course, Draca only sends those who truly seek enlightenment.
当然了 德拉卡只会叫那些真正寻找开悟的人来
Ooh, fun!
有意思
Are we gonna sit around and tell scary stories?
我们要坐在这讲鬼故事吗
I got a good one.
我知道一个很吓人的
We sit in silence in hopes of hearing answers, 'kay?
我们静♥坐♥是为了听到答案 懂吗
Um, okay.
好吧
What?
什么
You're back? And meaner but cooler? Well, well, well.
你回来了 更刻薄但是更酷了 哟哟哟
Can't handle the real world, so you run away to these losers.
受不了现实世界 所以就来投靠这些废柴了
Is that a candy cigarette? You'll never know.
那是糖果烟吗 你永远无法知晓
Leave me alone.
别来烦我
Girl, chill!
淡定
Uh, why don't we switch things up
要不我们换换口味
and make this place a loud space?
把这里变成一个吵闹的地方
You know, uh, get back to our primal roots
回归我们的原始根源
and explore the entire spectrum of emotion.
探索所有情绪
Damn, that's good.
天 我说得真好
Holy shit! I needed that.
我去 我太需要释放了
As a man, it's so nice to finally have my voice heard, you know?
作为一个男人 能让我的声音被人听到感觉很棒
That tickles the soul, doesn't it?
触动灵魂 对吗
Yeah! Let's make this the Congregation of Noise!
是的 让我们把这转变成噪音集♥会♥吧
C-o-n. Con!
CON 噪音集♥会♥[骗局]
We're all in one big con!
我们都处于一个大骗局里
Or we can call it "Congregation Under Loud Things."
或者可以叫做"吵闹事物下的集♥会♥"
C-u-l-t. Cult!
CULT 吵闹事物下的集♥会♥[邪教]
I don't know about that one.
这个我说不好
Or CON. Yeah, CON is good.
或者噪音集♥会♥ 嗯 噪音集♥会♥不错
I can't believe you've been
不敢相信你竟然
to the Nests of Netherfield theme park!
去过内瑟菲尔德之巢主题公园
I've had all 22 birthdays there! Okay.
我22个生日都在那里度过 好
Favorite place to hide during a thunderstorm,
说出你在雷暴雨中最爱的藏身地点
on the count of three.
我数三下
One, two, three, go!
一二三 说
Inside my hamper 'cause there's always candy in a pocket somewhere!
我的洗衣篮里 因为因为口袋里总是有糖
What? This is crazy!
不是吧 这太疯狂了
Oh, boy!
天呐
Oh, no! I'm so sorry, Chef!
不 真抱歉 主厨
You don't have to call me "Chef."
你不用叫我主厨
Just call me "Bertie."
叫我伯蒂就好
Or maybe a new nickname.
或者新的昵称
Oh, yeah! Like Big B to the T!
好啊 大BT
Uh, here, let me show you how to frost.
来 我教你怎么用糖衣装饰
Try holding it like this.
这样拿着
And you might find there's an even better way
你练习得越多 你也许
the more you practice.
还会发现更好的方式
I don't wanna mess up, you know?
我不想搞砸
If you make a mistake, no big deal.
如果你犯错 不必担心
I'll take the hit if I have to.
我可以帮你背锅
Let me show you how to do the chouquettes.
我教你怎么做脆糖迷你泡芙
I keep thinking it'd be fun
我一直在想
to cut this thin and stringy like spaghetti,
如果把它们切成意大利细面条那样
drizzle on some chocolate and powder,
再撒上一些巧克力和糖粉
and call them "Chouquettis."
取名叫"脆糖迷你细泡芙"
But that's crazy! Yeah.
这太荒谬了
Wait. Bertie, that's such a good idea.
等等 伯蒂 这是个好主意
What if we made them your way?
要不我们就照你说的方法做
Now? During actual business hours?
现在吗 营业期间
Well, Pastry Pete did leave you in charge for the day.
酥饼皮特让你今天管事
Piping bag. Coming right up.
裱花袋 马上来
Glaze? To your right.
蛋浆 你右手边
Dance break? On its way.
舞蹈时间 马上
Now let's loop it and scoop it!
一直循环下去
Yummy!
好吃
Hey, what are you guys in line for? Sneakers? Ice cream?
你们在排队买♥♥什么 运动鞋 冰淇淋
I don't know. Sneakers. It's probably sneakers.
我不知道 多半是运动鞋
剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表