剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表
I've definitely got some cool ideas, too,
说到我自己的点子
in terms of my own ideas, yeah.
我也有几个很酷的点子
Good morning, all.
早上好大家
Let's get the ball rolling
我们现在要探讨
on our marketing strategy for the next month.
下个月的市场战略
Anybody want to start us off? Yeah, I've got something here.
谁想先来 我有一些想法
I think if you look at the data from this last quarter,
我认为 如果仔细看上个季度的数据
it shows that--
就会发现它们表明
And I'd like to piggyback on what Bertie is saying
我想接着伯蒂的点子继续说
and add that our audience is expanding,
同时 我们的受众正在扩张
ex-specially in the southeast.
特别是在东南片区
Um, yes, that is true.
说得对
And those areas are Dense with eagles!
而且那片区域是 鹰类聚居地
And we could, you know, I don't know, target some ads.
所以我们可以 面向老鹰投放广♥告♥
I'm thinking, uh, trophy hunting, being on coins,
比如 战利品狩猎 把画像印在硬币上
hair plugs for the bald ones.
给秃鹰植发
'Cause, uh, eagles love all that shit.
因为 鹰就喜欢这些事情
They are quite extreme. Excellent, Dirk.
鹰类总喜欢刺♥激♥的事情 太棒了德克
Bertie, did you have anything to add?
伯蒂 你还有什么要补充的吗
Uh, no. I think Dirk covered it. Yup.
没有了 德克基本说完了 没错
Tweet, tweet, tweet, tweet!
啾啾啾啾
Hi, could you keep it down? Yeah, could you not?
小点声好吗 别大叫好吗
Meow! Meow!
喵嗷 喵嗷
Sorry.
抱歉
Cloaca!
真要我鸟命
What's the difference between regular broth and bone broth?
普通肉汤和骨头肉汤有什么区别
One has extra bones?
骨头肉汤有额外的骨头吗
Duffy, I'm so glad you called.
达菲 接到你的电♥话♥真让我开心
The best bone farm has been growing bones...
那家最好的骨头农场两百年来
for 200 years.
一直在种植骨头
Of course it's haunted, come on!
拜托 那里当然会闹鬼了
Bertie, talk to me.
伯蒂 说吧怎么了
Tuca, this rooster guy I work with is ruining my life today!
图卡 今天那个公鸡同事坑死我了
Kinda busy with a customer right now,
我正忙着给一个顾客干活
but text me his photo,
不过你可以把他的照片发给我
and I'll plot his murder the moment I'm free.
本小姐一有空就去要他的鸟命
What are you doing? Just trimming a bush.
你在干什么 只是修剪灌木
What's going on over there?
你那里怎么回事
I'm out here helping people! Gotta go!
我在帮人呢 得挂了
I'm telling you, Duffy, the bones just suck up cellulite!
说真的达菲 那些骨头会吸收脂肪团
Maybe some women are body positive,
也许有些女性对自己臃肿的身材不以为意
but hmm-mmm-mmm, not me!
但我绝不会那样
I'll just go ask him.
我要当面去求他
Yeah. Be assertive.
要坚定 要自信
Hmm, he looks pretty busy.
他看上去很忙
Wouldn't wanna interrupt.
还是别打断他工作了
'Sup, Bertie? Thanks for earlier.
你好伯蒂 之前的事情要谢谢你
You were so helpful in that meeting. Oh, no problem.
会议上你真是帮了我大忙 没什么
Hey, why the bleak beak?
为什么你的鸟嘴这么苍白
Oh, nothing.
没什么
I just need to buck up and ask Holland for something.
我只是需要鼓起勇气 去向霍兰问点事情
Oh, yeah? Is that why you wore that tight sweater today?
这就是你今天穿了紧身毛衣的原因吗
What?
什么
I'm sure Holland will give you whatever you ask for.
我相信你问霍兰要什么 他都会给你的
No! Absolutely no!
不行 绝对不行
I will not with this shit. I am finished.
我不干了 我受够了
I'm finished! Gross!
我要罢♥工♥ 好恶心
I am done with today! I need a drink!
今天我不干了 我要出去喝一杯
Hey, you can't spell
缺了"德克[Dirk]"
"Drink" without "Dirk" and some other letters.
和其他几个字母 你可拼不出"酒[Drink]"
Wait! Right one staying put and lookin' nice.
慢着 让我站好摆个帅气造型
Oh, no, you don't!
不 你不想
Voilà!
看好咯
You asked for a basic dresser, and that's what I built.
你想要个普通橱柜 快看我组装的
Oh, wonderful! Yup.
太棒了 没错
Followed the instructions and everything,
根据说明书之类组装的
then I kicked things up a notch.
然后我还升级了一番
This is the meat drawer.
这是肉制品抽屉
And cheese drawer.
还有芝士抽屉
Now, you'll wanna swap these ice packs out twice a day for fresh ones
一天要换两次冰袋
or all your clothes are really gonna stink.
否则你的衣服会臭的
Oh, my! This isn't what I wanted at all!
这和我想要的完全不同
My best friend, Bertie,
我最好的朋友 伯蒂
loves it when I fill drawers with ham.
可喜欢我在抽屉里装火腿了
Me and Bertie are always doing fun stuff.
我和伯蒂经常做有趣的事
Last week, her boyfriend ate his own grandma.
上周 她男朋友把他奶奶吃了
Where the Havarti at?
哈瓦蒂干酪呢
Got it!
找到了
Hey, you're the HR person, right?
你是人事部的 对吗
Yup! What's with the hole?
是的 那个洞是怎么回事
That's actually what I came here to talk to you--
我就是来和你谈这个的
You should cover that. It's not appropriate work attire.
你该把它遮上 这不适合工作时穿
Uh, a coworker made a super gross comment about my body.
有同事对我的身材进行了恶心的言语侮辱
Eesh. Who did that?
是谁啊
it was Dirk.
是德克
Oh, he's cute. Lucky you.
他很帅 你走运了
Well, he probably meant it as a compliment.
也许他是在夸你
Best to not spread this around.
最好别散播出去
It could make our company look bad, so...
对公♥司♥形象不利
Could you maybe talk to him about proper office behavior?
你能和他谈谈合适的办公礼仪吗
That sounds like an awkward convo!
这谈话听着就尴尬
Isn't that your job?
你不就是干这个的吗
Here's a pamphlet.
给你小手册
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
So, where did all the cold cuts come from?
这些冷切肉制品都是哪儿来的
I don't know where meat comes from.
我不知道肉是哪来的
What am I, a food professor?
你以为我是谁 食品专家吗
There she is!
她来了
Hey. What's up, guys?
你们好吗 伙计们
Tuca, how were your gigs?
图卡 你的临时工作怎么样
I did good, maybe too good.
我♥干♥得不错 也许好过头了
You know how sometimes I'm too helpful?
你知道有时候我会过分热心
Yup.
是的
Whoa, what happened to your chest?
你的胸怎么了
Did you trade a titty for a promotion?
你把你的奶♥子♥拿去换升职了
You are a ruthless negotiator!
你可真是个不择手段的谈判专家
Ugh. It's dumb. I don't wanna talk about it.
说来很傻 我不想聊这个
Well, I think your boob hole looks really cool.
我觉得你的奶洞看上去很酷
Thanks.
谢谢
What's up with the promotion, though? Oh, yeah!
升职怎么样 对了
Well, everything's...
一切
...great!
都很棒
I totally asked for the promotion, and, uh...
我去申请了升职 然后
we're working on it!
我们正在协商中
Time to celebrate with...
该庆祝庆祝了
oven fries!
来吃烤薯条吧
I burned the curly ones. Oh, great!
卷薯条被我烤焦了 真不错
Yeah. I'm gonna go eat these in bed.
我要上♥床♥吃了
Bed fries.
床上薯条
Is everything okay? Oh, yeah.
一切还好吗 当然
Just working hard.
只是工作有些难
Okay, go relax. I'll come to bed in a little bit.
去放松吧 我晚点上♥床♥陪你
Don't make yourself a new boyfriend out of fries.
可别用薯条做个新男友
A boy-fry'nd!
薯条男友
Hey, Speckle, can I use your laptop?
斯派克 我能用你的笔记本吗
Don't you have a computer in your apartment?
你家里不是有电脑吗
Am I in my apartment?
我现在在我家吗
Okay. But don't stay up all night watching car crash videos.
行吧 别熬夜看车祸视频就行
Fine. And don't wipe the browser history
好 别再熬夜看完车祸视频之后
after staying up all night watching car crash videos.
再把浏览记录删了
剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表