剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表
Why are you yelling at my nephew?
你为什么对我侄子大喊大叫
That's our sugar. That brat stole it from us.
那是我们的糖 这个小屁孩偷我们的糖
My nephew is a perfect angel.
我的侄子是一个完美的小天使
He says he found this on a public street turtle.
他说这是在路上的一只乌龟背上找到的
That's right, Unky Petey.
没错 皮特蜀黍
This child is a spoiled pile of soft-serve assface.
这小孩就是一个被宠坏的软蛋
Unky!
蜀黍
And stay out of my bakery.
滚出我的面包房♥
Okay, but I might come back in to buy an éclair!
好吧 我可能还会回来买♥♥泡芙
Oh, Speckle is gonna hate me.
斯派克会恨死我的
The first seed of resentment has been planted.
第一颗怨恨之种已经种下了
This is my first time living with a boyfriend,
这是我第一次和男朋友同居
and I already totally fricked it up.
而我已经搞砸了
Hey, don't worry.
别担心
Worst-case scenario, you guys break up,
最坏的情况 你们分手
and then I can move back in.
我就又能搬回来了
I don't want that! I want to live with my boyfriend.
我不想那样 我想和男朋友同居
So, this is really permanent?
所以你真打算和他一直住吗
Well, I hope so.
希望如此
Why are you doing this to me? This isn't about you!
你为什么要这么对我 这与你无关
Everything was great when we lived together.
我们同居的时候 一切安好
But now it's all, "Tuca, get your box of stuff out of the way!"
现在成了"图卡 把你的箱子拿走"
"Tuca, get my sugar turt!"
"图卡 把糖龟找回来"
"Tuca, erase yourself from the apartment we shared for six years
"图卡 离开我们同居了六年的公♥寓♥"
so I don't have to be reminded of you
这样我就不会再想起你
while I'm living my perfect life with my boyfriend!"
好和我的男朋友幸福生活了"
I never said--
我从没说过
Now you're settling down, doing this normie life-plan bullshit,
现在你安定下来了 做着平凡的人生规划
and you're gonna get married,
然后你会结婚
and have babies, and host dinner parties
生小孩 办晚宴
where you serve things like crostini and bruschetta.
给大家上蔻斯提尼和蒜蓉面包
Well, you're not fooling me.
你骗不了我
Those are just toast! What?
那只不过是烤面包而已 什么
And you never wanna have fun adventures anymore.
你永远都不会再经历有趣的冒险了
You'd rather stay at home and be boring.
宁愿待在家里无聊着
I don't want to be boring.
我不想变得无聊
I want to know that
我想确保
everything's going to be okay so I can relax!
一切顺利 这样我就能放松了
Right now, there's nothing I'd rather do
现在 我只想回家
than go home, putter around, watch TV,
慢慢干活 看电视
bake a big batch of croissants--
再烤一堆羊角面包
Huh. Croissants.
羊角面包
You're getting that look you get whenever you have a dumb--
每次你有蠢主意 你都会摆出那副表情
I have an amazing idea! Follow me! No!
我有个好主意 跟我来 不
Hey, Pastry Puff!
酥皮饼
Bertie here would like to challenge you to a croissant bake-off.
伯蒂想和你比烤羊角面包
No, no, no! What are you doing?
不 你在干什么
He's a professional. I'm not good enough.
他是专业的 我还不行
Bertie is the best chef in the whole world
伯蒂是世界上最好的厨师
and she can kick your ass.
她会虐爆你
And we're having a really big fight right now,
虽然我们还吵得很凶
but she's my best friend!
但她是我最好的朋友
I don't really see how that's relevant.
这有什么关系吗
If Bertie's croissants are better than yours,
如果伯蒂的羊角面包比你好
you gotta give us back our sugar.
就把我们的糖还来
This is a bad idea, Tuca!
馊主意 图卡
Well, by the chef's code, I cannot turn down a cooking challenge.
根据厨师准则 我不能拒绝厨艺挑战
So, we shall have a croissant tournament.
我们来一场羊角面包锦标赛
If you win, you'll get that sugar bowl.
如果你赢了 糖罐给你
And if I win, you need to babysit my nephew.
如果我赢了 你得照顾我侄子
Die, turtle!
去死吧 乌龟
But my CPR license is expired!
但我的心肺复苏执照过期了
We agree to your terms.
我们答应你的条件了
This, uh... It just needs to chill for a bit.
这个需要冷藏一下
Because that's a vital step in baking croissants, of course.
当然 这是烘培羊角面包的重要步骤
**Bertie-ertie-ertie Gotta get that dough rolled*
*伯呀么小伯蒂 擀起了面团
**Crush it, little Bertie Win back that ash bowl*
*加油 小伯蒂 赢回骨灰罐
Couldn't you have picked something simpler for this competition?
你就不能选点简单的比吗
You're the one who said croissants!
是你说的羊角面包
Hey. So, um, I'm sorry about what I said.
抱歉我之前说的话
I'm really excited for you and Speckle.
我为你和斯派克高兴
And you're not boring. You're a magnificent little weirdo.
你不无聊 你是个很有才的小怪胎
Yeah?
是吗
You know, even though things are changing, Tuca,
虽然一切都在变 图卡
you're still my best friend.
但你还是我最好的朋友
I need you.
我需要你
Aw. And you always let me eat your snacks.
你得让我吃你的零食
What's wrong?
怎么了
Well, I'm still mad.
我还是很生气
Even though we just made up, I still have an upset feeling.
就算我们刚和好 我心里还是难过
That's okay, buddy. Here, wanna punch some dough?
没事的 妹子 想捶面团吗
There you go! Better?
这就对了 好点了吗
Yeah. Thanks.
好多了 谢谢
Whoa, too much. Take it easy.
太重了 放松点
Well, she's out of control.
她彻底失控了
Somebody stop this woman. She's on a rampage!
快来阻止这个女人 她已经暴走了
They're ready!
烤好了
Let's see. Very croissant-y.
看看 很有羊角面包的味道
Wait, why are you the one judging this competition?
为什么是你当评委
Wow, this one is even croissantier.
这个味道更足
Dare I say, croissantiest and best.
我敢说 这是最棒的 味道最足
This is absurd!
这太扯了
What bakery do you work at?
你在哪家面包房♥工作
Oh, I don't work at a bakery.
我不在面包房♥工作
A restaurant, then? No, I work at a magazine.
那是哪家饭店 不 我在杂♥志♥社工作
Ah, a gourmet food magazine! Which one?
美食杂♥志♥ 是哪一家
Actually, it's just a magazine publisher.
只是一家杂♥志♥出版社
I do mostly data processing.
我主要负责数据处理
Yeah, bitch, you got beat by a woman off the street!
是啊 贱♥人♥ 你刚刚被一个路人打败了
Deal with it!
面对现实吧
I see.
我知道了
Here's my card.
这是我的名片
Call me if you ever want to quit your desk job
如果你想辞掉办公室的工作
and come work for me.
来为我工作 就打电♥话♥
Your technique needs to be tamed, but I taste your passion.
你的技术有待提高 但我能品尝你的热情
You're a, uh, croissant savant.
你是一个 羊角面包专家
Make sure not to eat that card.
别把名片吃了
It's made of a very thin, toothsome wafer with sugar ink.
它是用超薄华夫和糖墨水做的
It took me ten years to learn how to make it.
花了我十年才学会怎么做
Dude, don't let me eat that card, m'kay? Thank you?
妹子 别让我吃了那名片 谢谢
And now, you can take back your sugar.
现在 你可以拿回你的糖了
Surprise!
惊喜吧
My gamby is a cake now?
我的奶奶变成蛋糕了
Whoops. Unfreeze!
哎呀 动吧
Ooh, pins and needles! Don't touch me. Don't touch me right now.
疼死了 别碰我 现在别碰我
Pins and needles! My gamby is a cake now?
疼死了 我奶奶变成蛋糕了
Baked by the Tasty Num Nums award-winning inventor of the crunt.
由煎饼蛋糕发明者鸟嘴美食奖的赢家烘焙而成
We brought croissants, too.
我们还带了羊角面包
Made out of regular ingredients, not dead people.
用普通原料做的 不是死人骨灰
Aw, jeez.
天哪
Oh, Speckle, is that you?
斯派克 是你吗
Gamby?
奶奶
Oh, Speckle, my boy! My dearest grand-peep.
斯派克 我的孩子 我最爱的孙子
Oh, my God, I can't believe it's you!
天哪 我不敢相信是你
I'm so glad I was baked into a cake
很高兴我被烤成了蛋糕
so I could say a proper goodbye
这样我就能和你体面地告别
and tell you I'm proud of you.
告诉你我为你骄傲
Now, Speckle, please eat me.
斯派克 吃了我吧
What?
什么
Gobble me up, sweet child!
大块地吃 好孩子
剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表