剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表
Hey, ice cream!
冰淇淋
Mine, mine, mine, mine, mine! No!
我的 我的 不
Empathy is over!
同理心结束了
Being a bully is cool again!
霸凌又酷起来了
Hey, I'm being bullied! Hey!
我被霸凌了 嘿
No!
不
Yes, it is I, Tuca!
是我 图卡
Friend, hero, connoisseur of snacks!
朋友 英雄 零食行家
Confident yet relatable.
自信却平易近人
Wearer of short shorts!
爱穿热裤
Stupid toucan!
破犀鸟
That was my ice cream!
那是我的冰淇淋
And you're gonna pay!
你要付出代价
Life lesson, kiddo!
人生教训 孩子
Nothing belongs to anyone.
万物皆无主
Hey, that's my bike!
那是我的单车
Tuca! Bertie!
图卡 伯蒂
I miss you! Ugh, I hate change!
我好想你 我讨厌改变
The apartment is so quiet without you. And clean.
没了你 公♥寓♥变得好安静 以及干净
I know! I'm so nasty.
我知道 我脏死了
I bring a lot of zest to my environment.
我会给我周围带来很多热情
So, when do you wanna come over to get your things?
你什么时候过来拿你的东西
You're not officially moved out
你要把最后一箱东西拿走
until you've taken out your last box of stuff.
才算正式搬出去
Sure, sure, I'll come get it later.
好 我晚点来拿
I'm just picking out some decor for my new place.
我要给我的新家购置点陈设
Tuca, are you getting junk off the street again?
图卡 你又去街上捡垃圾了吗
No, I'm purchasing consumer goods...
没 我在用我的薪水
with my job money.
买♥♥消费品
You don't have a job.
你根本没工作
Just because I don't have a boring office job like you
就因为我没有像你一样无聊地坐在办公室里
doesn't mean I'm not swimming in gigs.
不代表我没活干
Mobile notary, fortune teller, unlicensed tour guide, dog walker,
移♥动♥公♥证♥人 算命 无证导游 遛狗人
cashing checks from my rich auntie, mobile notary again,
我有钱婶婶的支票 又是移♥动♥公♥证♥人
and, uh, freelance junk collector.
以及自♥由♥废品收♥购♥人
Anyhoo, I'm swinging by our place...
总之 我晚些时候
I mean, your place, later today.
会去我们家 我是说你家
Wow, it'll be so weird to not be roommates anymore.
我们不是室友了 感觉好奇怪
Yeah. We've had such good times.
嗯 我们度过了好多快乐时光
Oh, man, we've been through so much.
我们经历了好多
This is the end of an era, Tuca.
这是一个时代的终结 图卡
Yeah, it's no big deal.
没什么
I'm sure we'll live together again at some point.
我们以后肯定还会住在一起的
Uh, I hope not.
但愿不要
I mean, I'm kinda hoping
我希望
things work out with my boyfriend moving in.
我和男友同居后感情能稳定下来
We'll see. Bye.
我们拭目以待 拜
Is Tuca okay?
图卡没事吧
'Cause I can help move this box of hers over there if she needs--
如果她需要 我可以帮她把这箱子拿过去
Nah, she's fine. I bet she's happy to have a space to herself
她没事 她肯定很高兴能有自己的空间
with nobody cramping her style.
没人限制她的风格
Well, now that the two of us live alone,
既然我们现在自己住了
I can finally cut loose and walk around here with my butt out!
我终于可以放飞自我 露臀四处走了
Boom! Boom! Boom! No!
砰砰砰 不要
Why does everyone I live with love free-buttin' it so much?
为什么和我住在一起的人都这么喜欢露臀
I knew Tuca and I had a common bond.
我就知道我和图卡有共同点
Hey, what do you think if I hang this picture up here?
你说我把这照片挂在这儿怎么样
Oh. It's, uh, a photo of your own face.
那你是自己脸的照片
Yeah, makes me really happy. I think I look handsome in it.
这让我很开心 我觉得挺帅的
That's what mirrors are for.
看镜子就行啦
Come on, you get to have your things everywhere.
拜托 你的东西到处都是
Well, my things are cute and don't have my face on them.
我的东西很可爱而且上面没有我的脸
Uh-oh. What are we gonna do?
我们要怎么办
We're moving in together and you're already sick of my face.
我们刚刚同居 你就受够了我的脸
Yeah, if this doesn't work out, you'll have to move back out.
如果谈不下去 你就只能搬出去
Yep. And if we make any mistakes at all,
是的 如果我们犯下任何错
we'll probably break up and never see each other again.
我们多半会分手 从此天涯两不相见
And all our mutual friends will hate you,
我们所有的共同朋友都会恨你
and no one else will ever love or understand you--
没人会再爱你或理解你
Ow! Box!
该死的箱子
** Got some random crap for my place *
*给家里购置了一些东西
** Putting freaky things in the space *
*安放好这些古怪玩意
** Gotta get a lamp for this base *
*得再买♥♥一盏灯
** Accidentally break a vase with my face *
*不小心撞坏了一个花瓶
** Doesn't matter what I do 'Cause I live alone *
*我可以为所欲为 因为我一个人住
Ugh. I'm so bored.
我好无聊
Nobody's here to listen to my great songs
没人听我的动听歌♥曲
and supply me with constant positive reinfo-fo!
也没人给我持续补充正能量
Hey, upstairs neighbor! Dapper Dog!
楼上单邻居 帅狗
Wanna hear a totally improvised banger?
想听我即兴高歌♥一曲吗
Mayhaps, if you first indulge me my tale of woe.
也许 如果你先听我讲述一个悲伤的故事
Oh, woe, my sweetest Henry!
哎哟 我亲爱的亨利
Hard nope.
算了
I know! I'll go visit Bertie.
知道了 我去探望伯蒂
Let's see, I'll put on my good walking shoes.
我看看 穿上我好看的休闲鞋
Better bring an umbrella.
最好带把雨伞
Maybe I'll listen to a podcast on the way.
也许在路上听听播客
All right, all ready.
好了 一切就绪
Welcome to Breakfast Talk.
欢迎收听《早餐会话》
I'm your host, Billy Eggs.
我是主持人比利·艾格斯
Today's episode is brought to you by OvalSpace.
今天的节目由椭圆空间赞助播出
Make any idea beautiful online
超过三十个的相同模板
with over 30 identical templates.
为您构造美好的在线网站
OvalSpace.
尽在椭圆空间
Today's a great episode. We talked...
今天的节目很棒 我们谈了
Oh, my God, you live so far away from me now.
我的天哪 你现在住得离我好远
I'm so exhausted.
我好累
You're so lazy.
你太懒了
Ooh! Why don't you let me install a fireman's pole in the ceiling
要不让我在天花板装一根消防滑杆
so I can slide down anytime?
这样我就能随时滑下来了
I'm pretty sure the landlord
我敢肯定房♥东
wouldn't Hey, Speckle's an architect.
不会 斯派克是个建筑师
I bet he'd love to get a big ol' pole in here!
他肯定想在这装一根大杆子
Where's he at? He's unpacking his toiletries.
他人呢 在放他的洗漱用具呢
Hmm, feather straightener.
羽毛捋直器
Feather curler? Okay.
羽毛卷夹 好吧
Yeah.
好了
No!
不
I'm okay!
我没事
Mmm! Great muffins, neighbor. Thanks, neighbor.
松饼不错 邻居 谢了 邻居
Oh, hey! Now we can do all kinds of neighbor stuff.
咱们可以做各种邻居间的事了
Like, I can collect your mail
我可以在你出门的时候
and water your cactus when you're out of town.
帮你收邮件 给仙人掌浇水
Oh, no. My cactus passed away.
不 我的仙人掌死了
What happened? Did you overwater?
怎么回事 浇水浇过头了
Pricktina, baby girl,
帕蒂娜 宝贝
just tell me what you need. You thirsty?
告诉我你需要什么 渴了吗
Is this helping?
好点了吗
Child, you overwatered.
孩子 你浇水过头了
Can a mother overlove her daughter?
一位母亲对自己女儿的爱能叫溺爱吗
Yes, she can, and I'm the proof.
当然能 我就是证明
Anyways, what other neighbor stuff can we do?
总之 还有什么邻居的事我们能做的
Ooh! I can borrow a cup of sugar.
我可以去借一杯糖
Neighbors are constantly borrowing cups of sugar.
邻居之间经常借糖的
We aren't officially neighbors until I get that C-O-S.
等我成功借到糖之后 我们才算正式成为邻居
Cupo'sug' Okay, okay!
一杯糖 好了
**Bertie-ertie-ertie Getting sugar for her nae*
*伯呀么小伯蒂 给她的邻居来送糖
**Sweet sugar being got By the hottie, Bertie-bae*
*拿到糖的是 火♥辣♥辣的小伯蒂
I love when you make up theme songs for me.
我就喜欢你为我写主题曲
Huh. Speckle's sugar.
斯派克的糖
剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表