剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表
You can do anything. Just take it step by step.
你什么都能做到 慢慢来就好
Shit, that's good advice.
这建议不错
It is? Oh, okay.
是吗 好的
You okay? Uh, uhhuh. Totally.
你没事吧 当然
You know what? Forget Pastry Pete.
知道吗 忘了酥饼皮特吧
If you'll help me get started,
如果你帮我起步
we can totally make this bakery a reality.
面包店真的可以成为现实
Hell, yeah, girl! I'll work the oven.
好啊 我负责烤箱
Well, maybe not the oven.
烤箱就算了
I'm all over that hand mixer.
那我负责打蛋器
Oh, uh, no. Remember the last time when you--
不 记得上次你...
Crème brûlée torch? That's me. I'm on that.
法式焦糖燉蛋喷火枪 交给我 我搞定
Um, how about I let you lick the spoon?
我让你负责舔勺子怎么样
Yes! We have a winner!
没问题 敲定人选了
The bakery will be called "Sweet Beak."
面包店叫做"甜嘴"
Our trademark pastry will be sweet rolls filled with lemon cream.
我们的招牌点心会是柠檬奶油甜面包
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
Here's the plan. Step one, get supplies... in bulk!
计划如下 第一步 买♥♥食材 批量买♥♥
Step two, why Bertie should
第二步 为什么要
be allowed to have a boy-girl slumber party.
允许伯蒂办男女生睡衣派对
Oh, oops.
糟糕
How did a slide from high school get in there? Um...
怎么插入了高中的幻灯片
You have my permission.
本宫准了
Welcome to Piles. Have a warm Molting Day!
欢迎来到派尔斯超♥市♥ 祝你有个温暖的换羽节
This shit is relentless!
这玩意简直没完没了
You're telling me. I'm Jewish.
可不是吗 我还是犹太鸟
Uh, hi there. I put in an order for five scoops of eggs.
你好 我定了5勺蛋
It should be under "Roberta Songthrush."
名字是罗伯塔·画眉鸟
Uh, our minimum order is ten scoops.
我们最低定购量是10勺蛋
Mmm, okay, I guess I can use ten.
好吧 那就10勺
Sorry, we only have six scoops available.
抱歉 我们只有6勺了
Oh. Then can I just get those six scoops?
那我能买♥♥这6勺吗
Well, the minimum order is ten, so...
最低订购量是10勺 所以
Can we buy... this keychain? No.
能买♥♥这个钥匙链吗 不行
What the hell?
搞什么
Well, I guess we can just buy ingredients at the regular grocery store.
我们可以去普通杂货店买♥♥材料
It's just gonna be way more expensive.
只是会贵很多
Don't worry. We'll make it all back
别担心 等大家尝到了甜嘴面包店的味道
as soon as folks get a taste of Sweet Beak!
我们很快就能赚回来
That's right! Okay, on to the next step.
没错 好 进行下一步
Rent a kitchen space!
租一间厨房♥
This place includes four professional-grade ovens,
这里包含4台专业级烤箱
eight burners, three sinks, and one crème brûlée torch.
8个火炉 3个水槽 还有一把法式焦糖燉蛋喷火枪
Ooh, this place looks perfect. We'll take it!
这里很完美 我们要了
Great! Let me just check over your application.
很好 我看看你的申请表
Oh, denied. Did you even finish reading
拒绝 你有看完吗
Denied! Can I use the bathroom?
拒绝 我能用下厕所吗
Denied! Go in the street!
拒绝 到街上去拉
Something weird is going on here. I guess we can--
感觉不太对劲 我们可以
Don't worry. I used their bathroom anyways.
别担心 我还是用了他们的厕所
Oh, boy, did I ever use it.
我真的用了
Yeah, but maybe--
或许
I used that bathroom hard and hot, Bertie.
我彻头彻尾地用了 伯蒂
I did numbers one, two, three, four, and eight, Bertie.
我上了大号♥ 小号♥ 三号♥ 四号♥和八号♥ 伯蒂
That kitchen space
我用完那厕所后
is gonna need two new toilets after what I did.
那个厨房♥会再需要两个马桶
If you could Hey!
你 嘿
Why don't you use your kitchen for now? I know!
为什么不用你家的厨房♥ 我知道
That's what I was trying to say
我刚就想说这个
when you kept talking about shitting.
但你一直在说拉屎
Oh, yeah! I really wrecked that 'let.
嗯 我真的毁了那厕所
See, Bertie? Everything's working out. Yeah.
看 伯蒂 问题都解决了 嗯
Yugh! Children's choirs. Go through puberty already!
儿童合唱团 快进入青春期吧
Uh, can we take a peek? Come on.
我们去看看吧 拜托
Fine.
好吧
So pretty!
好美
Have a warm Molting Day! You, too!
祝你有个温暖的换羽节 你也是
I will not.
我才不要
There once was a slovenly and stubborn bird named St. Oriole.
曾经有只叫做圣奥利尔的鸟 又邋遢又固执
Hello! I'm St. Oriole.
大家好 我是圣奥利尔
And I love to sit in my house, surrounded by all my crap!
我喜欢坐在家里的垃圾堆里
Jeremy, stick to the script.
杰瑞米 照着剧本来
Back in the olden days,
从前
before central heating...
在中♥央♥供暖出现以前
...birds used to migrate south for the winter.
鸟会在冬天向南迁徙
One winter, St. Oriole decided
有年冬天 圣奥利尔决定
he'd rather stay home than migrate.
他要留在家里而不迁徙
I'm staying home!
我要留在家
His family begged him to migrate, but he was obstinate.
他的家人求他迁徙 但他很倔强
Please come home with us! You'll die if you stay here.
请跟我们回家 你留下来会死的
Please? Nope! Fly away, family!
求你了 不 你们飞走吧
He prepared to stick through winter,
他准备熬过冬天
stocking up on food and supplies, reinforcing his nest,
囤积食物和补给品 加固鸟巢
and when his family came back in spring...
当他的家人春天回来时
A miracle!
奇迹
They found St. Oriole dead.
他们发现圣奥利尔死了
He had molted all his feathers and frozen to death.
他褪去了所有羽毛 冻死了
Ugh! Me died!
我死了
Jeremy, I swear to God!
杰瑞米 我发誓
And now, the ghost of St. Oriole flies over Bird Town,
现在 圣奥利尔的灵魂在鸟镇上空飞翔
dropping sweets, reminding us to keep our loved ones close.
撒下糖果 提醒我们要和亲人在一起
Oh, thank you, thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
What the fuck?
什么鬼
Are you okay? Tuca?
你没事吧 图卡
Uh... she really liked the show.
她很喜欢你们的演出
What's the matter? They never called! My stupid family!
怎么了 他们没打电♥话♥ 我愚蠢的家人
I thought you hated those calls.
你不是不喜欢他们打来吗
I do, but they're better than nothing!
是 但总比没有好
Why don't you call them?
那你怎么不打给他们
I'm afraid to. What if they don't wanna hear from me?
我怕 万一他们不想听到我的消息呢
What if we forget each other and lose touch forever,
万一我们忘记彼此 永远失去联络
and then I have no connections left?
我就此没有任何亲人了呢
I'm sure they'd appreciate you reaching out.
你联♥系♥他们 他们肯定会很感激的
You just need to show people you care
你只需要让他们知道你在乎
and that... you don't take them for granted.
你没有把他们视为理所当然
Thanks, buddy.
谢谢
Why are you crying?
你为什么哭
I'm so worried I ruined everything with Speckle.
我担心我毁了我和斯派克的感情
Go get him, girl.
去找他吧
And if you can't get him,
如果找不回来
we'll let you grieve for an appropriate amount of time,
我们就让你悲伤一段时间
and then we'll get you right back out there!
然后重回情场
I brought you something.
我给你带了点东西
I already brought my own.
我已经带过来了
Speckle, your face makes me feel like everything's gonna be okay.
斯派克 你的脸让我觉得一起都会好起来
But I've taken for granted that your face will always be there.
但我想当然以为你的脸会一直在那
Yep.
嗯
The truth is, because of...
事实是 因为
things that have happened to me,
我遭遇的那些事
I've had trouble trusting people.
我一直难以信任他人
I've always thought, "This is just who I am."
我总是想 "这就是我"
But I don't wanna be that person anymore.
但我不想再做那个人了
I want to live in the present and be here with you.
我想活在当下 和你在一起
And I love you! Sorry to bother you. I'll just go now, bye!
我爱你 抱歉打扰你 我走了 拜
Okay, Tuca, this is not cute.
图卡 这不可爱
What slob-- You suck, stupid.
邋遢鬼 你个废物 笨蛋
You can do this, Tuca.
你可以做到的 图卡
Uh, I'm gonna head out for coffee. You want anything, boss?
我要出去喝咖啡 你要点什么吗 老大
No, I'm good. Thanks, Rick.
不用了 谢谢 瑞克
Look, this was... This was great,
这 这很好
剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表