剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表
I like to cannonball into that pool of unearned cash!
我想抱膝跳水跳进不劳而获的现金泳池里
Hey, short shorts. Nice itching.
热裤啊 发痒呢
Beat it, Bruce!
闪开[打飞机] 布鲁斯
You mean for the third time today? Don't mind if I do.
你是说今天第三次吗 我可不介意
Was it Bruce?
是布鲁斯吗
Did he give you the sex bugs?
是他把性虫传给你的吗
It's okay if No!
是的话也没事 不
You know I haven't had sex in six months.
你知道我有6个月没啪啪过了
But you know sex bugs can lay dormant
但你知道性虫可以潜伏
for six months, 11 days, and eight hours, right?
6个月11天零8小时 对吧
How did you know that? There's a billboard!
你怎么知道的 那有广♥告♥牌
Jeez, in that case, I could have gotten them from anyone!
天 这样的话 那可能是任何人了
Those last 11 days and eight hours
在我开始6个月的性干涸期之前的
before my six-month dry spell were nasty!
那11天零8小时里 我可下流了
I was doing all kinds of screwing.
我到处啪啪
Like this one time Oh, no. It's my boss!
有一次 不 是我老板
He knows I'm not sick! He knows you have sex bugs!
他知道我没病 他知道你有性虫
Hello? Hello, Bertie!
喂 喂 伯蒂
Just got your very brief email and wanted to check in.
刚收到你的超短邮件 想问问你情况
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
Yeah, it's a pretty bad... bug,
是个很严重的 虫子
and, uh...
还有
so sorry to miss the big presentation,
抱歉错过陈述
but feel free to carry on without me.
不过你们大可继续 不用等我
We wouldn't dream of it. You're a team leader now.
怎么可能 你现在是团队领导了
No one can take over your responsibilities.
没人能接管你的责任
Everything starts falling apart the second you're gone.
你一走一切都分崩离析了
Hey, there. Come to our next meeting.
你好 来参加我们下次会议
What was that? Oh, heh, that was the TV.
什么声音 电视里的
It's a show about a bird who plays hooky from work. Oh, God, why!
讲一只鸟翘班 天 我脑子秀逗了
"Wtus."
WTUS
"Women Taking Up Space." Wootus!
女性占领空间 女占空
Take back the bench! Claim the chaise! Shh!
夺回长凳 占领躺椅 嘘
Are you shushing me? No, I was... shushing the TV.
你是在嘘我吗 不 我是在嘘电视
Ah! Got one of those new shushable flat screens, hmm? Nice.
你买♥♥了可以嘘的平板电视啊 不错
Anyhow, tomorrow's even better for the presentation.
总之 明天更适合陈述
The department heads from other branches will be visiting.
其他分公♥司♥的各部门大佬都会来
Not to mention the company videographer,
还有公♥司♥摄影师
several foreign investors,
几个国外投资人
and a busload of troubled teens
以及一群问题少年
will be there to hang on your every word.
都会来听你演讲
Feel better! See you tomorrow!
快点好起来 明天见
I'm good! I love takin' up space.
我就不用了 我喜欢占领空间
Spread on, sitster!
把消息传出去 姐妹
I didn't know my new position
我不知道我的新职位
would require so much public speaking.
会需要这么多公开演讲
Our Wootus meetings can help with that.
我们的女占空会议可以帮你
We also teach women to stand up for themselves and say, "No!"
我们也教女性捍卫自己 学会说不
Oh, no, thanks. Just take a flier!
不了 谢谢 拿一张传♥单♥吧
Could I not? Here you go!
可以不要吗 给
Oh, fine! Whatever you want.
好吧 随便你
That was a test, and you failed.
刚才是个考验 你没通过
Attention Fowl Foods shoppers!
注意了 禽食顾客
Our melons are not expired.
我们的甜瓜没有过期
Organic fruit is supposed
有机食物
to give off a strong, biological fragrance.
本身就有一股刺鼻的生物香味
The problem isn't our smelly melons, it's you.
问题不是我们难闻的甜瓜 而是你
You said we'd be done in ten minutes!
你说10分钟就能搞定的
The walk here doesn't count.
走过来的时间不算
The timer doesn't start until we get to the store. Duh.
我们进店后才开始计时
Why is it so crowded in here today?
今天这里怎么这么多人
Hey, relax! You're okay.
淡定 你没事的
Here. Smell this.
接着 闻闻这个
I love these candles.
我喜欢这些蜡烛
They always have fun rando trivia printed on the labels. Look.
他们的商标上总是会印有意思的冷知识 看
"Bees have adapted to survive on pastries."
蜜蜂适应了以糕点为食
Thank you, candle! That is rando!
谢谢你 蜡烛 确实挺冷的
Wait, you're gonna use all of those?
这些你都要用吗
Tuca, you should read the directions first.
图卡 你该先看看说明
You could have a really bad reaction.
不然可能有不良反应
Nah, that's just your worry wart flapping its warty mouth again.
不用 这又是你的不安在作祟
I'll be right back. You just chill here.
我马上回来 你在这儿等着
Okay, but don't take too long
好 但别去太久
because I really need to get back home ASAP.
因为我真的需要赶紧回家
Here.
接着
It's okay.
我没事
I'm fine.
我很好
I'm just standing here, learning some facts.
我只需要站在这儿 学点趣味小知识
Candle facts.
蜡烛小知识
Wow, sweetie, you're really committing to this activity, huh?
宝贝 你真的很喜欢这样对吧
How does that make you feel? Shut up, Daddy!
你感觉怎么样 闭嘴老爸
Somebody's getting another sticker
等我们到家了
on their Helpful Communication Map when we get home.
就会有人在互助联络地图上收到新的贴纸
Almost up to 30,000...
马上就三万步了
These people are wigging me out.
这些人真让我心烦意乱
Juicing is not the same as blending!
鲜榨果蔬汁和混合果蔬汁怎么可能一样
Smoothies are juice!
混合果蔬汁就是鲜榨果蔬汁
Excuse me, could I just...
不好意思 我能
Well, I think we can all agree that juice isn't food.
至少我们都同意 果蔬汁不是食物
Fuck you!
去你的
Smoothies. Juicing!
混合果蔬汁 鲜榨果蔬汁
Medic!
救护车
What's taking Tuca so long?
图卡怎么还没好
"Works in 12 hours."
这个写着"12小时见效"
Hmm, "extra strength", so...
这个是"强力特效" 那么
if I put them together, they'll work twice as good.
如果把它们混起来 那绝对是双倍效果
Medicine math!
药品数学
Juice! Smoothies!
鲜榨果蔬汁 混合果蔬汁
Juice! Smoothies!
鲜榨果蔬汁 混合果蔬汁
I don't know.
我不确定
That window doesn't look structurally sound.
那扇窗的结构看上去不太稳固
Speckle, you've done it again!
斯派克 你又做到了
You're the bad boy of architecture!
你就是建筑界的灵魂小鸟
Maxwell, you're no longer the bad boy of architecture!
麦克斯韦 你不是建筑界的灵魂小鸟了
** I'm losing my shit *
*生活如此艰难
** For so many reasons *
*小鸟快要崩溃
** I'm losing my grip *
*头脑逐渐失控
** Yeah, it's panic season *
*这是恐慌的季节
** I feel my uncontrollable fear *
*恐惧开始在骚动
** Makes it impossible to stay here *
*无法再假装淡定
** I'm losing my shit right now *
*我正在渐渐 崩溃
** - She's losing her shit - She's losing her shit *
*-她崩溃了 -她崩溃了
** - For no reason - For no reason *
*-不知为何 -不知为何
** - I'm losing my grip - She's losing her grip *
*-头脑逐渐失控 -头脑逐渐失控
** - For all of the reasons - What are the reasons? *
*-生活如此艰难 -小鸟为何焦虑
** Uh, there are too many fears to name *
*内心的恐惧 又怎么数得清
** Snakes, earthquakes, blood and hurricanes *
*蛇 地震 血 还有飓风
** I'm going crazy and losing my shit *
*我正在渐渐失去理智 渐渐崩溃
** - But I can't help it - No, she can't help it *
*-可我控制不住 -可她控制不住
** So, I can't help it *
*我控制不住
** Right now *
*现在控制不住
** Look at these dang assholes *
*瞧瞧这些讨厌的家伙
** Making fun of my pain *
*尽情取笑着我的痛苦
** Lady, it's not our fault *
*这并非吾辈之错
** That you're clearly insane *
*你早已失去理智
** Sounds like general anxiety *
*听上去像是焦虑症
** Might wanna try drugs or therapy *
*要不试试 吃药或者看心理医生
** Yoga and meditation are key *
*瑜伽冥想 立竿见影
** Mental health is as important as brushing your teeth *
*心理健康就像刷牙一样重要
** Maybe it's just this effed-up world *
*或许只是世界太过操蛋
剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表