剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表
You should just call him.
你就打给他吧
You have his number. What's the big deal?
你有他的号♥码 有什么好犹豫的
I mean, like, if you don't call him,
如果你不打给他
he's just gonna be taking up space in your head like a sexy tumor.
他就会像个性感肿瘤占据你的大脑
Oh, you really putting me in a package with this deli guy.
你真的在撮合我和熟食小哥啊
Right! The deli guy.
对哦 熟食小哥
Who you're gonna go out with, right?
你会和他约会吧
Uh, I'm gonna read this book now 'cause, uh...
我要看这本书 因为
I love books, and this,
我爱书 尤其是这本
this is the book I've been meaning to read, so...
我一直想看这本书
yes.
是的
"Crop rotation grew popular in the 18th century."
"轮作在18世纪流行起来"
Yeah, yeah. Get it, Europe.
真棒 欧洲
Rotate those crops.
轮换种植不同作物
What?
什么
Wait. Here we go!
等等 找到了
Nice!
不错
Hot Sex for Agreeable People, you'll love that one.
《随和人也能激♥情♥做♥爱♥》 你会喜欢的
I don't always agree with it.
我倒不是完全赞同
Oral History of Oral Orioles and Areolas is a quick read.
《口♥交♥黄鹂口述史和乳晕》很快就可以看完
Do not leave your number in that book.
别在那书里留你的号♥码
Tuca... Oh! And this one, I wrote.
图卡 这本 我写的
That's good. That's me. Tuca!
这本不错 是我写的 图卡
What'd I tell you about spending too long in the erotica section?
我不是叫你别在色情小说区逗留太久吗
Get off my shit, Jeremy!
别烦我 杰瑞米
What are you gonna do on your date with the deli guy?
你准备和熟食小哥怎么约会啊
You should take him to the glow worm exhibit.
你该带他去看发光虫展览
Or wait! Maybe the amusement park.
或者去游乐场
Or... you, me, and Speckle can go to the movies.
或者你 我还有斯派克一起去看电影
I love being the third wheel.
我喜欢做第三只轮子[电灯泡]
The third wheel was an important addition to the sulky plow,
第三只轮子是乘坐式犁的重要附加物
which spread through Eastern Europe in the 19th century.
在19世纪风行于欧洲
Wait a second. You're nervous!
等等 你紧张了
You must, like, like him, like him.
你肯定是喜欢他
That's why you're being so weird.
所以你才这么古怪
* Tuca's in love * Stop. Fine, I'll call him, okay?
*图卡坠入爱河了* 别唱了 我会打给他
Hey, Jeremy, ring Bertie up for this book
杰瑞米 伯蒂要买♥♥这本书
for horny people who don't know how to have sex.
给不知道怎么做♥爱♥的性♥饥♥渴♥人群看的
You got it. Tuca!
没问题 图卡
**Going on a date now I'm in the zone*
*约会就要开始 图卡火力全开
**It'll be so hot, we'll totally bone*
*气氛甜蜜热辣 我们定会啪啪
You sound pitchy.
你跑调了
O-kay.
好吧
Looking like a whole snack out here.
这儿看上去简直像零食一样诱人
Maybe snacks are responsible for those thick-ass legs.
没准零食就是你宽臀肥腿的原因
What the bitch?
臭鸟你说啥
Are you just saying my deepest fears and insecurities?
难道你说中了我心底最深的恐惧和不安
I'm a mirror, ho. I just call it like I see it.
我只是个镜像 看到什么就说什么
And that beak of yours? Huge.
还有你的鸟嘴 真的好大
"Trying on outfit" montages are supposed to be fun.
"试衣"蒙太奇不是该很有趣吗
No!
不行
No.
没用
Hell no!
还是别了
I never wear makeup, but a first date
我从来没化过妆 不过第一次约会
seems like a great time to start.
是个绝佳的尝试机会
Let's just get a little contour going.
先来试下修容
Yeah, cake that shit on, you dumb shrew.
快把那坨东西糊上去 你这只笨鸟
Damn, who made this mirror?
靠 谁做的这面镜子
Mirror sales are down here at Mean Mirror Incorporated,
毒舌镜子公♥司♥的销♥售♥额正在持续下降
you incompetent pieces of shit!
你们这些没用的废物
How about we make the mirrors nice?
或许我们可以制♥造♥一些友善的镜子
God damn it, Carol!
该死 卡罗尔
If you weren't my own daughter,
如果你不是我女儿的话
I'd fire your ass right now!
你早被炒鱿鱼了
Shit, this beak concealer is powerful.
真得劲 这个鸟嘴遮瑕膏太好用了
Too much.
过头了
Oh, Tuca...
图卡
"Get to know your partner's desires.
了解你伴侣的欲望
For example, enjoy a pornographic film together."
比如 共同看一部色情电影
Bertie!
伯蒂
Did you get that message I sent?
你收到我发的消息了吗
Improving morale. Bye!
保持士气高昂 回见
It's Tuesday.
今天是周二
Tuca?
图卡
Okay, Tuca, be cool.
好了图卡 冷静点
Sweet entrance. You caught some air.
你乘风而来的出场方式真特别
Sorry I'm 30 minutes late.
抱歉我迟到了半小时
I totally get it if you just wanna cancel now.
如果你现在想取消约会 我完全能理解
I just got here, too.
我也才刚到
Don't wear a watch. I go by the sun.
我不戴手表 更习惯看太阳计时
Shit, that's cool.
这也太酷了
Well, we better get going. Real packed itinerary.
我们得出发了 背着行囊踏上旅程
Worms to watch, rides to ride, hands to hold...
看萤火虫 乘坐地铁 牵起小手
I mean, you don't need to.
你不是非要牵的
Sweaty.
好多汗
So...
所以
Just show me what kind of porn you'd normally click on.
你平时会点开哪种小黄♥片♥
Uh, well, this feels like a trap,
这 感觉像是个陷阱
and I've never shared this with anyone before
而且我从没有和别人说过这个
but okay.
不过 好吧
Maybe that's the pizza I ordered.
大概是我订的披萨到了
It's me, your boyfriend. I'm moving in.
是我 你男朋友 我要搬进来了
Okay, baby.
小宝贝
I love you. I'm so glad we moved in together.
我爱你 我很高兴我们搬到一起了
My only regret is not doing it sooner.
我只后悔没早点这样做
I love you.
我也爱你
I'm sorry she's blue!
我很抱歉她是蓝色的
Is that okay? Oh, of course.
没关系吧 当然没有
I love that you can be honest with me.
我很喜欢你对我的真诚
I love that you can be honest with me.
我很喜欢你对我的真诚
Ooh, yeah, right there.
没错 就是那儿
I want your full consent to put it here.
我需要你同意我插♥进♥这里
This place is romantic.
这个地方很浪漫
Fine by me.
我喜欢
Or, as we say in the sandwich biz, fine bánh mi.
或者用三明治行话来说 我的菜
Ack! Don't tell me what to do, worms.
轮不到你告诉我怎么做 虫子
Forget those worms. Look at me.
别管那些虫子了 看着我
Uh, we're making noises now?
我们好像在制♥造♥噪音
This is fun!
这太有意思了
I'm not allowed to woop at the deli anymore.
他们不允许我在熟食店这么怪叫
You look nice.
你看上去真美
Uh, is it just me or is it too dark in here?
是我的问题 还是这儿太暗了
Ugh, it's just a bunch of worms!
竟然就是一群蠕虫
They're so ugly!
这也太丑了
Why, Mommy? Why?
为什么妈妈 为什么
Code red, code red! They've seen the truth!
红色警报 红色警报 大家发现真♥相♥了
Well, I liked how they looked. Didn't you?
其实 我还挺喜欢它们的样子 你不喜欢吗
You scared him off, Tuca.
你把他吓跑了 图卡
He's cute, he's sweet,
他又帅又温柔
he has access to free ham.
他还可以拿到免费火腿
Just be a normal, confident toucan woman with strong legs.
做个正常自信的犀鸟女人 还有健壮的双腿
Strong legs!
健壮的双腿
I made you some oven fries.
我给你做了些烤薯条
I got you these. You match these colors.
我给你买♥♥了这些 你和这些颜色很搭
Thank you.
谢谢
Uh, we should go.
我们走吧
It's time to go to the amusement park.
该去游乐场了
I hope you like shoddy safety and barfing.
希望你喜欢劣质安全设备和呕吐
You're so sexy.
你好性感
She's an incredible actress.
她演得很棒
剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表