剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表
** There's nothing wrong with me *
*我并无毛病
No, that's not it.
不是那样的
** We're sexy, sexy sex bugs *
*我们是性感小小性虫
** Sexy, sexy sex bugs *
*最最性感的性虫
** She's losing her grip *
*伯蒂的理智快崩溃
** But we don't give a shit *
*我们完全不会在意
** We're sexy-ass bugs *
*我们就是性感小性虫
** Speckle won't answer his phone and Tuca's gone *
*男友不接电♥话♥ 闺蜜不在身边
** I'm all alone *
*我是如此孤单
** I hope everything's okay *
*真希望一切都顺利
** I left my phone in the car *
*手♥机♥被我落在车里
** I'd go get it now *
*我可以现在就去拿
** But I'm lazy and it's too far *
*可那太远我又超懒
** She's sick in the head *
*她的脑子乱成一团
** She should stay in bed or take some kind of meds *
*她必须要卧床吃药
** I'd rather be dead *
*我还是选择当场去世
** Than be here losing my shit *
*也好过失去我的理智
Shoot, I should've brought the matches.
我应该带点火柴的
I'm back! Did I miss anything?
我回来了 我没错过什么吧
Ooh, nice grocery store fort.
杂货店小堡垒 真不错
I'm freaking out! We've been here forever!
我要疯了 我们在这儿待了好久了
Is everything okay?
一切可好
In the grand scheme of things, yes.
在最主要的方面 是的
Sex bugs! Sex bugs!
性虫 性虫
But in the small scheme of things,
不过要是细细道来
the sex bugs are big now, and it's not my fault!
那些性虫变大了 但这不关我事
Stop! What did we say about buggy-back riding?
快停下 我们是怎么看待虫背兜风的
It's inappropriate!
是不合规矩的
This is great cardio!
这有氧运动棒呆了
Sir, this is the express lane!
先生 这是快速购物通道
I'm not trained to handle this many items!
培训的时候没说过会有这么多商品
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God!
我天 我天 我天 我的老天
Huh? What's going on?
伯蒂你怎么了
Oh, right.
糟糕
So, maybe the giant sex bugs are my fault.
没准这些巨型性虫真是我的错
I told you not to mix those lotions.
我告诉过你 别把那些药膏混起来用
I knew something like this would happen!
我就知道会发生这样的事
Bertie, look at these sex bugs.
伯蒂 看看这些性虫
They're just trying to have a good time.
他们玩得多尽兴
Which is what I'm trying to get you to do on your day off.
这本来是我想让你在休息日做到的事情
It's not a day off!
今天不是休息日
Okay? I called in sick
我只是打电♥话♥装病了
because I knew I couldn't handle anything today,
因为我知道今天自己什么也处理不好
and now everything's probably
而现在我的工作
falling apart at work and everyone hates me.
多半完蛋了 所有人都讨厌我
Well, we had to postpone Bertie's presentation, so...
我们不得不推迟伯蒂的报告 所以
let's watch a movie!
一起看个电影吧
Yay, Movie Day!
电影日 棒呆了
You go, girl! Hooray for Bertie!
走起 为伯蒂欢呼
I know they look scary at first,
我知道他们一开始看上去有点吓人
but you haven't met the sex bugs yet.
可你还没有和他们认识过呢
They're so cute!
他们超级可爱
That's Greg. He's a bit of a handful.
那是格雷格 他有点难控制
And that's Athena. She's the smart one.
那是雅典娜 一只智慧的性虫
You can tell by the glasses.
你可以从她的眼镜看出来
Leonardo, be careful!
莱昂纳多 小心点
This seems not good.
看上去不太妙
Sex bug! Sex bug!
性虫 性虫
Bad sex bug! Bad!
坏性虫 坏性虫
That's it!
够了
I've been here way longer than ten minutes, okay?
我在这里的时间远超10分钟了 好吗
I am so anxious, I just wanna die!
我很焦虑 我只想死
And these melons reek!
这些瓜臭死了
I'm going home!
我要回家
Bertie, wait for me!
伯蒂 等等我
Hold it right there!
待在那别动
Center for Sex Bug Control.
性虫控制中心
No one's going anywhere.
谁也不能走
No!
不
No!
不
You're lucky that's just yogurt.
你很幸运 那只是酸奶
Good day, everyone.
大家好
I'm Ebony Black of the CSBC,
我是性虫控制中心的埃博妮·布莱克
and this is my partner and adult daughter Sophie.
这是我的搭档 我的成年女儿索菲
She recently flunked out of business school,
她最近因挂科被商学院退学了
so now she's working for me.
现在她为我工作
Mom! You can just introduce me as Sophie.
妈 你直接介绍我为索菲就好了
We're just going to do a routine extermination,
我们要做个例行的灭虫
and then we'll have you fine folks on your way.
然后你们就能走了
Extermination? You can't just kill them!
灭虫 你不能就这么把他们杀了
There hasn't even been a trial! A trial?
连个审判都还没有 审判
This is a standard procedure.
这是标准流程
There's nothing standard about the killing of innocent creatures
杀害仅仅想开派对的无辜生命
who just wanna party.
这毫无标准可言
I demand a trial!
我要求审判
And Bertie will be my counsel!
伯蒂会做我的法律顾问
Uh, what? Ma'am, are these your sex bugs?
什么 女士 这些是你的性虫吗
Yes! We will not be shamed!
没错 我们绝不受辱
Damn. You all shamed me.
该死 你们都羞辱我
Uh, Tuca, I'm not--
图卡 我不是
You assholes wanna be on the jury?
你们这帮混♥蛋♥想做陪审员吗
All right, although this is highly unorthodox,
好吧 尽管这很不合常规
I'm going to allow this because the traffic heading back
我打算同意你的要求 因为每天这个时候返回
to the CSBC headquarters is murderous this time of day,
性虫控制中心总部的交通拥堵都很凶残
and I just cannot.
我受不了
Cool!
好
So... I'm not a lawyer.
我不是律师
I'll be honest. I have no idea what you do.
坦白说 我不知道你是做什么的
But I know you're the only person who can help me.
但我知道你是唯一能帮我的人
It's easy! Just do what they do on Judge Sparrow.
很简单 模仿他们在《麻雀法官》里做的就好了
Order-order, gavel-gavel,
肃静 肃静 敲槌 敲槌
grovel-grovel, guilty, innocent, blah-blah.
恭维 恭维 有罪 无罪 等等
Hey! What are you and your dirty friend doing?
嘿 你和你下流的朋友在做什么呢
Making more sex bugs? So what if we are?
制♥造♥更多的性虫吗 是又怎么样
Hey, my friend's not dirty.
嘿 我朋友不下流
Uh, what was that, sugar shoes?
那是什么 糖果鞋吗
That's the second time today
这是今天第二次
I'm not sure if something's a compliment.
我不确定对方是否是在恭维我
I said my friend is not dirty!
我说我朋友不下流
And this is my client, and you will treat her with respect.
这是我的客户 你必须尊重她
Got it? Got it. Jeez.
明白了吗 明白了 天呐
Bertie, would you like to make your opening statement now?
伯蒂 你想现在做你的开庭陈述吗
And, Sophie, would you like to admit that condo loan
索菲 你愿意承认你拖欠的
you defaulted on wasn't a wise investment?
公♥寓♥贷款不是一次明智的投资吗
It was beach-front, Mom!
那是海景房♥ 妈
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
陪审团的女士们 先生们
my friend used poor judgment,
我的朋友判断失当
like we all have at some point in our lives.
我们在生活中都会有这样的时候
For example, I called in sick to work today,
例如 我今天请了工作病假
and now I'm here
而现在我在这个
in a grocery store that sells $12 bottles of air.
一瓶空气卖♥♥12美元的杂货店里
She's wasting it!
她在浪费空气
And I have to defend my best friend
我还要在一个性虫审判中
in a sex bug trial,
为我最好的朋友辩护
all thanks to my poor judgment.
一切都因为我判断失当
Well, I have great judgment.
我判断力绝佳
Are you serious, sir? You don't discipline your child.
认真的吗 先生 你都不管束你的孩子
All the books told me not to.
所有书都叫我别管
Should a person or that person's friends
一个人或一个人的朋友应该
be exterminated over poor judgment?
由于判断失当而被灭杀吗
剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表