剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表
I missed you so much.
我好想你
I missed you so much, I made Speckle talk like you.
我好想你 我让斯派克学你说话
And he was really good at it.
他学得特别像
So I got scared and told him to stop.
结果我怕了 让他停下
I missed you so much, I started a cult.
我好想你 我成立了一个邪教
A sex cult?
性♥爱♥邪教
No, just a lot of yelling, some nudity,
不 就是很多嘶吼 一点裸体
and now that I'm thinking about it, probably some sex.
不过现在想想 可能也有些性♥爱♥
Sounds like Tuca.
很有图卡风格
Yeah, that's me. I always let shit get out of hand.
是我 我总是让事情失控
No! I didn't mean--
不 我不是那意思
I've been thinking a lot about what you said, and--
我想了很多你说的话
What the--
什么鬼
Ugh. Don't worry about what I said. I'm an idiot.
别担心我说的话 我就是个白♥痴♥
I just need to drive in silence for a while and think.
我只想安静开会儿车和思考
Is that okay? Yeah. Whatever you want.
可以吗 嗯 你想怎样都行
I can be quiet.
我可以安静
** I dream of kissing you *
*我梦到吻你
** Maybe if you saw us kiss in my dreams *
*如果你在我梦里看到我们接吻
*- * You'd want to kiss me, too * - * You'd want to kiss in a canoe *
*你也会想吻我* *你也会想在独木舟里接吻
The Jelly Lakes! Isn't that where your family has a cabin?
果冻湖 你家不是在那有个小木屋吗
Where the jelly's always fresh,
那里的果冻永远新鲜
and it's magically summer every day?
每天都是夏天
Yeah. I haven't gone up there in years.
我好多年没去过了
Perfect! Let's go there now! Eh, it's getting late.
完美 我们现在就去吧 时间不早了
And I don't want to.
我不想去
Asshole!
混♥蛋♥
Fuck, shit, asshole, dick-face, shit, fuck, the "C" Word!
操 靠 混♥蛋♥ 垃圾 靠 操 C打头的那词
It's "Cunt," Bertie! Scream it loud, scream it proud!
是龟孙子 大声叫出来 自豪叫出来
I will kick your ass right now,
老娘揍死你
you taint-faced little pigeon-licker!
你个烂脸傻♥逼♥
Whoa, Bertie! Watch out!
伯蒂 小心
Ah, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit,
靠 靠 靠
shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!
靠 靠 靠
Careful!
小心
They might have a butterfly knife,
他们可能有蝴蝶刀
the most dangerous yet adorable type of knife!
最危险也是最可爱的刀
Ew! I don't get it.
恶心 我不懂
This mall used to be the most extreme place for teens to hang.
这个商场以前是未成年最爱混的地方
There's a Girl Thingz here!
那有家女生玩物
Girl Thingz?
女生玩物
Girl Thingz! Gender is binary.
女生玩物 性别是二元的
Having fun in here?
玩得开心吗
Ugh! Mom! This is girl time!
妈 这是女生时间
Oh, sorry!
抱歉
Girl Thingz. Moms just don't understand.
女生玩物 当妈的就是不懂
Did you girls want me to order pizza?
你们想要我订披萨吗
Get the fuck out, Mom!
滚出去 妈
Girl Thingz!
女生玩物
How does this look?
这个怎么样
Stupid. I love it.
很蠢 但我喜欢
How does this look?
这个呢
Ridiculous. You're buying it.
可笑 但你会买♥♥
Everything else is garbage compared to this!
其他的跟这个比起来都是垃圾
Way ahead of you.
早看上了
Amber, what are you doing here? Who's manning the Cineplex?
安贝尔 你在这做什么 谁在看管电影院
Ashley, who cares? Terrence.
艾什莉 谁在乎啊 特伦斯
Listen, we've been friends for three months...
听着 我们做朋友三个月了
...and I don't want some stupid fight to come between us.
我不希望我们因为蠢事而争吵
I miss you. I want to be your best friend again.
我想你 我想再次做你的闺蜜
But you said I was irresponsible and needy.
但你说我不负责 黏人
I just worry about you, and I want you to be okay,
我只是很担心你 我希望你没事
even when I go off to theater camp.
即使当我去戏剧营的时候
I'm sorry. I love you.
抱歉 我爱你
I love you, and I'm sorry.
我爱你 我很抱歉
Don't turn around,
别转身
but those two old birds are, like,
那两只老鸟
listening to everything we say.
在听我们说话
Ew! Run!
恶心 快跑
Eep! Sorry, we're shoplifting!
抱歉 我们在偷东西
I don't care!
我不在乎
And I didn't stop him. I didn't say anything.
我没有阻止他 我什么都没说
Do you think Pastry Pete does this to everyone?
你觉得酥饼皮特对每个人都这样吗
What, steaming women like they're his own plump little dumplings?
把女人当成自己的饺子蒸煮吗
Ew.
恶心
I'm so stupid.
我好蠢
I let myself be treated badly.
我让自己被性骚扰
And then I let it happen to someone else!
然后还让其他人也遭遇同样的事
It was like the lamest déjà vu.
感觉这是最逊的即视感
Déjà vus are supposed to be mysterious and cool!
即视感应该是神秘炫酷的
Wait. Have we had this conversation before?
等等 我们以前谈过这事吗
This isn't on you. This is on Pastry Pete.
这不怪你 是酥饼皮特的错
I'm gonna kill him.
我要杀了他
Wait, wait. First, I'm gonna wrap him in dough.
等等 我要用生面团把他裹起来
I'm gonna stab that dough
我要捅那个生面团
just to let him feel the heat when I cook him.
让他在我烹饪他的时候感受到热度
Then I'll eat him with a lot of unnecessary condiments.
然后我要加入很多不必要的调味料 把他吃了
Chefs hate that!
厨师讨厌这样
Because nothing will ever be as good as ketchup.
因为没有什么比番茄酱好吃
Look, Pastry Pete's an asshole,
听着 酥饼皮特就是个人♥渣♥
but this is about me and how I freeze up all the time.
但这是我的事 以及我总是僵住
Hey, baby. Yeah, I'm okay. I should have called, I'm sorry.
亲爱的 我没事 我该给你打电♥话♥的 抱歉
I left town with Tuca. I'm just going through some stuff.
我和图卡出城了 我在经历一些事
I'll be home later tonight.
我今晚晚点会回家
Yes, you can watch the new Nests of Netherfield.
你可以看新的《内瑟菲尔德之巢》
Netherfield 2.
《内瑟菲尔德2》
Step Up 2 the Nests.
《进巢》
Love you.
爱你
I feel so pent up and confused!
我感觉很压抑和困惑
Well, you just invented pretzel confetti,
你刚发明了椒盐卷饼五彩纸屑
so you should also feel proud.
你该感到骄傲
Look! Bertie, it's the biker!
看 伯蒂 是那个摩托车手
Where? Come on. Let's go!
在哪 快 我们走
Fuck, shit! Shit, shit, asshole, dick-face!
操 靠 靠 靠 混♥蛋♥ 傻♥逼♥
Fucking mother-plucking seed sack!
该死的杂种
Oh, no! Leave her. She belongs to the mall now.
不 别管她 她现在属于商场了
No! Sorry, Fran!
不 对不住了 弗兰
No! Tell my husband I never loved him.
不 告诉我丈夫我从没爱过他
No!
不
Hey, hog-head! You cut us off back there.
猪头 你刚才超我们车
I could've had a baby on board!
万一我车上有婴儿呢
We could be taking Bryson to urgent care right now!
我们可能正带着布莱森去看急诊
You don't know my life!
你根本不了解我的生活
Roberta Songthrush?
罗伯塔·画眉鸟
Coach Maple?
梅普教练
Oh, please, you're an adult now. Call me Coach Meredith.
拜托 你现在是大人了 叫我梅瑞迪斯教练
I could never. It's too weird!
我叫不出口 太奇怪了
Backtalk? That's 50 sit-ups, Songthrush!
顶嘴 50个仰卧起坐 画眉鸟
Yes, Coach!
好的 教练
Um, what is happening?
什么情况
Coach Mered-aple
梅瑞普教练
was my swim coach at Jelly Lakes Summer Camp.
是我在果冻湖夏令营的游泳教练
And next-door neighbor.
以及邻居
I hope this means you're coming out to the cabin.
我希望这意味着你会来我家
I wish we could,
我也希望可以
but we're supposed to get back to Bird Town tonight.
但我们今晚得回鸟镇
Oh, that's too bad. The lakes are so jiggly this time of year.
太可惜了 湖在这个时候最有灵性了
Come on, Bertie-Bertie!
我们去吧 伯蒂
Cabin! Cabin!
小木屋 小木屋
Six, seven... 49, 50-- Fine, we're going to the cabin!
6 7 49 50 好 我们去小木屋
剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表