剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表
Don't forget your shit!
别忘了你的东西
Mama, don't worry!
妈妈别担心
I know I'm just a country canary who moved to the big city
我知道我是乡下金丝雀 刚搬到大城市
with nothing but a suitcase full of socks, a head full of dreams,
一无所有 除了一箱袜子和满脑子梦想
and a second suitcase also full of socks.
还有满满的另一箱袜子
But I'm sure there are plenty of kind folks
但是我相信 会有很多好心人
who will help me find my way!
会帮我找办法安定下来
Move, you piss-colored blob!
走开 你这坨屎黄色的鸟
Pardon me. Watch it, newb!
抱歉 看着点 新来的鸟
Oh, dear!
天哪
Also... hi. Oh, my!
你好啊 我天
Oh, Daddy, relax!
爸爸 放轻松点
Sure, a stranger just spit in my mouth,
没错 有个陌生人朝我的嘴巴吐了口水
but it was charming in a metropolitan way.
但是从大都市的方式来看 这很迷人
Oh, my!
我的天
Daddy, I'm gonna have to call you back.
爸爸 我得过会儿再给你打电♥话♥了
Welcome to Pastry Pete's. Can I help you?
欢迎来到酥饼皮特的店 能帮你什么吗
Oh, my gosh, thank you! I actually think you can!
我的天呐 谢谢 你确实能帮到我
Great. You want a muffin or...
太好了 你想要松饼还是
My name's Dakota with a Y!
我叫达科塔 名字里有个"儿"
It's silent and invisible.
但那既不发音也不用写出来
I'm Bertie. No Ys.
我叫伯蒂 没有"儿"
Bertie! I couldn't help but notice
伯蒂 我不禁注意到了
your gorgeous pastry-making technique.
你炉火纯青的酥饼制♥作♥技术
Well, thanks.
谢谢
It must have taken forever to master it.
一定花了很久才掌握吧
You must spend every waking moment here.
你肯定每天早上一睁眼就开始练习
Oh, I also have a full-time office job.
其实我还有个全职的办公室工作
Wow, a hardcore career woman with a baking passion on the side?
一个硬核职业女性 又对烘焙充满激♥情♥
You're like a character from a romantic comedy!
你就像是爱情喜剧里的角色
I call them "Rom-coms," but that's just me!
我管它叫"浪漫喜剧" 不过只是我的习惯
So, you probably don't need a coffee with that muffin.
所以 你大概不用给松饼配杯咖啡吧
Oh, gosh! Sorry!
天呐真抱歉
I just graduated from a small-town culinary school,
我刚从小镇上的厨艺学校毕业
and meeting you, I just figure maybe I could work here, too!
遇到你 让我觉得自己也能在这儿工作
Well, it's not that easy.
没有那么容易呢
Did you say you graduated from culinary school?
你是说 你是从厨艺学校毕业的吗
Would you like to be an apprentice?
你愿意在这儿当学徒吗
Really? Really?
真的吗 真的吗
Chef, are you sure?
主厨 你确定吗
Yes, when I make a decision, I stick with it,
是的 只要我做了决定 就绝不动摇
which is why I still listen to ska.
这就是为什么我还在听斯卡乐
New bird, you're hired.
新来的鸟 你被雇用了
Thank you, both of you!
谢谢你们俩
Dude, that's the same chick that's been partying here every night
哥们 就是这个小妞 最近两个月
for the past two months.
每晚都来这儿狂嗨
I still haven't seen her drink or nothing.
我还没见她喝过酒
She must be high on life.
她一定是生来就嗨
That little dudette, however, is high on shrooms.
不过那个年轻小妞 她是嗑药才嗨
These are really good!
这些可真不错
I gotta put these on the fridge.
我要把它们放到冰箱上
Hope you enjoyed that Rhino Town classic.
希望你们喜欢犀牛镇的经典音乐
But now, an uncharacteristic moment of silence for DJ Parkour...
但现在我们要为DJ跑酷猴默哀一会儿
...who, ironically, died not climbing anything.
尽管讽刺的是 他并非因为跑酷而死
Wait, does this have penicillin in it?
慢着 这里面有青霉素吗
Seriously, Tuca? Another night partying?
不是吧 图卡 你又在晚上去派对狂嗨
You're so irresponsible. Get it together!
你对自己太不负责了 振作起来
Chop-chop! Next song, ladies!
快点快点 下一首 女士们
It's what DJ Parkour would have wanted?
这会是DJ跑酷猴想要的吗
Whoa, that's true.
她说得有道理
He hated silence as much as he loved parkour.
他讨厌寂静 就像他喜欢跑酷那样
Let's keep this jam going, girls!
音乐别停下 女孩们嗨起来
On a loop! Loop it so I can scoop it!
切成单曲循环 我就能不停地撅屁♥股♥
I just made that up. I'm a trendsetter.
我瞎讲的 我可真是只引领潮流的鸟
Yo, party people, as requested,
派对上的大家 按照要求
we're gonna loop this song till the break-a-break of dawn!
我们将单曲循环这首歌♥ 直到天亮
Let's loop it and scoop it!
让我们单曲循环 撅起屁♥股♥
No, no, no, no, no, no!
不不不不不不
She must not have a best friend.
她肯定没有好朋友
Or she had one, and they had a sad but inevitable blow-up.
或许有过 只是悲伤但不可避免地闹掰了
You're so intuitive.
你的直觉真强大
No!
不
And this new bird waltzes in
这只新来的鸟 大摇大摆地进来
with no experience whatsoever,
没有任何经验
and, boom, Pastry Pete offers her an apprenticeship!
然后突然 酥饼皮特就让她当学徒了
Can you believe that?
你能信吗
Hmm, but isn't that how you got hired?
不过 你不就是这样被雇用的吗
Exactly! Thank you!
确实 谢谢你
Wait, what? Maybe you could give this woman a chance.
什么 也许你可以给她一次机会
Ever since you and Tuca stopped talking,
自从你和图卡不说话后
you haven't had the best luck meeting new friends.
你就没交上什么新朋友
Of course you'd do that. What is that supposed to mean?
你当然会这么做了 你这话什么意思
It means I'm sick of you undermining me.
意思是我受够了你打♥压♥我
Well, maybe I undermine you to protect myself from getting hurt.
也许我打♥压♥你是为了保护自己不受伤害
When have I ever hurt you? Never! That's what scares me!
我什么时候伤害过你了 从没 所以我才害怕
Don't be! I love you! Let's make a baby!
别 我爱你 我们来造宝宝吧
Oh, no! Game over.
不 游戏结束
That was so fun. We should do it again sometime.
真好玩 有空再约
An IPA with an aggressively masculine label.
有着超阳刚商标的印度爱尔啤酒
Uh, no, thank you.
不了 谢谢
The old me would have partaken.
以前的我肯定会喝
You may have noticed how I take very short breaths.
你或许注意到我呼吸急促了
The air itself contains toxins
空气里含有毒素
which cloud us from our true selves.
会让我们看不到真实的自我
Oh, no! Game over.
不 游戏结束
That was so much fun. We should do it again sometime.
真好玩 有空再约
Maybe I'm too judgmental?
也许我太爱评判人了
To be fair, couple dates are the worst.
公平讲 四人约会最烂了
But without them, the board game industry
但没有这个的话 桌游业
would immediately go under.
会瞬间垮掉
I just wanted to form some mature, adult friendships.
我只想建立一些成熟的成年友谊
But I just don't really like anybody.
但我谁都不喜欢
Oh, no! Game over.
不 游戏结束
That was so much fun. We should do it again sometime.
真好玩 有空再约
You know, just 'cause I lost a friend
就因为我失去了一个朋友
doesn't mean I have to find a new one.
不代表我得找一个新的
It's actually been nice not having any distractions.
其实最近这段时间挺好的 没有分心事
I get all my errands done, I'm focused at work,
我完成所有任务 专注于工作
or at least I was until that dorky Dakota showed up.
至少在那个白♥痴♥达科他出现前是这样
No, you're making that face you make
你又是那个表情
when you think I'm being a dick.
你觉得我是混♥蛋♥时
Or when you ate too much.
或者你吃太多了就会做这表情
It might feel empowering to mentor her.
指导她也许会让你觉得强大
Maybe she could use the guidance of a cool bird lady like you.
或许她需要一只像你这样的酷鸟的指导
You're right. Fine.
你说的是 好吧
Aww, poor Bertie.
可怜的伯蒂
Invite her out tomorrow.
明天约她出来
Aw, okay.
好
Thanks for having me over in the dead of night.
谢谢在夜深人静的时候邀请我过来
I didn't wanna be alone.
我不想独处
Good one!
不错
What up, Jaguar?
好啊 美洲狮
Jaggy! JJ! J-money!
狮狮 JJ 狮钱
JG!
JG
I'm so glad I came over to visit Jaggy,
我很开心我过来看狮狮了
or else I would've never known
不然我永远不会知道
you're a world-famous dermatologist.
你是个世界著名的皮肤科医生
Oh, come on, Jaggy. You know you love it.
得了吧 狮狮 你知道你喜欢
It's strangely satisfying.
莫名令人满足
It's like bubble wrap but made out of skin.
就像是皮肤做的气泡垫
剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表