剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表
♪ 图卡和贝蒂 图卡和贝蒂
♪ Tuca & bertie, Tuca & bertie
♪ 贝蒂和图卡和图卡和贝蒂 ♪
♪ bertie & Tuca and Tuca & bertie ♪
♪ 图卡和贝蒂
♪ Tuca & bertie
-♪ 图卡 -♪ 贝蒂
-♪ Tuca -♪ bertie
鸟姐妹的反差生活
早上好啊图宝
Good morning, sweety-tooks.
感谢你的早餐 宝贝
Thanks for the b-fast, b-friend.
完了 我得赶紧走了
Oops, I got to run.
快迟到了
I’m late.
工作愉快哦 爱你
Have a good day at work. Love you.
我也爱你
Love you!
如果你往左瞧
if you look to your left,
就能见到宏伟的咕咕鹂海姆美术馆
you’ll see the majestic goobleyheim museum.
Guggenheim Museum 古根海姆美术馆 始建于1937年
始建于1919
Built in 1919,
从那时候起就没人在意过那坨鬼东西
the year people stopped giving a shit
从那时候起就没人在意过那坨鬼东西
when shit was built.
哈哈哈 无聊透了
Boring!
整点图卡特有的乐子吧
Let’s talk Tuca!
在你们右边 是鹦鹉公园的遗迹
To your right, you’ll see the remains of parakeet park
我以前在那强行给路过的人剪头发
where I used to give out unsolicited haircuts
当然 那是发生在希哈库飓风之前的事了
Of course, that was before tropical storm pantalones.
其实名字是我自己起的
I named her myself.
而且 晚点我还会给你们所有人都剪头发
Also, I will be giving all of you haircuts later.
好耶
Yeah.
能给我剪个齐刘海吗
Can I get bangs?
你们都会被剪成齐刘海
You’re all getting bangs.
把这儿当成齐刘海之船
Consider this the bang boat.
耶 齐刘海之船
Yay! Bang boat!
注意啦 瞧瞧那边
Ahoy! If you look yonder,
那可是全鸟镇最有意思的地方
you’ll see the most interesting place in bird town.
就是我的公♥寓♥楼
My apartment building.
哇 - 走起来 鸭鸭 走起来!
Tourists: Ooh! -Yah, ducky, yah!
现在我得陪一会儿我的朋友贝蒂了
Now we’re gonna hang out with my friend bertie for a while.
呃 嗨 大家好呀
Uh, hi, everyone.
我在努力干活呢
Just getting some work done here.
其实你不用和他们解释那么多的
You don’t need to explain yourself to them, bertie.
噢 还好吧 我不在意的
Oh, it’s okay, I don’t mind.
我只是在把我的烘焙店放废话点评app上
I’m just listing my baking business on the yack app.
废话点评网
立刻点餐
甜鸟嘴
一站式让客人告诉店家满意度
The one-stop shop for telling businesses how much you love ‘em.
哇哦 马上我就有了第一个废话点评
Ooh, I already got my first yack review.
让我看看
Uh, let’s see.
来点脚图
呃 这可不太……
Hmm, that’s not really…
噢 又来一个
Ooh, another one.
同意楼上
行吧
Okay.
难以相信 以前的人竟然是这样生活的
Can you believe people used to live like this?
干嘛呢!
Hey! -Whoa!
嗨 大家好呀
Hey, everyone.
我 我都不知道有一整个旅游团要来我家里呢
I-I didn’t know there would be a whole tour group in here.
我都特地告诉你这会儿别出现在附近了
I specifically told you not to be around right now.
哎呀 我只是正巧要把这锅炖菜拿过来
Whoops, I just happen to be carrying this casserole dish.
快停下 别笑了
No, don’t laugh at that.
这也太粗俗了
Way too broad.
我希望我这儿的幽默更加高级些
I prefer my humor to be much more sophisticated.
啊 准备好参加我的开工剪彩了吗
Ah, ready for my ribbon cutting?
准备好啦 我们走吧
Yep, let’s go.
我可太清楚开工不剪彩会发生什么了
I know what happens when a ribbon isn’t cut before beginning construction.
会闹鬼的 贝蒂
Ghosts happen, bertie.
坏的那种
Mean ones.
我曾经在这里修缮过我的家
This was the site where I renovated my home.
我可是真正的修缮匠人
A real fixer-upper.
但洪水把一切努力都冲毁了
But the flood washed all that hard work away.
坚强一点 斑斑
Keep it together, speckle.
之后我意识到
Then I realized
真正需要修缮的是鸟镇
the thing that needs fixing-upping is bird town.
我们已经见识到 洪水是如何加剧我市住房♥危机
We’ve all seen how the flood has exacerbated our city’s housing crisis.
那些帐篷也太丑了吧
Those tents are unsightly.
我们得把街道清理干净
We need to sweep these streets.
闭嘴吧你这个自保后院的混♥蛋♥土豪
Shut up, you rich nimby jerk.
啥?- 你可有点同情心吧
What? -Have some freakin’ compassion.
什么玩意?我收到一大笔赔偿金
What’s that, I’m getting a huge settlement
因为那次公交车碾过我的鸡♥巴♥
from that time a bus ran over my dingus?
全都拿来炒股吧
Put it all on stocks.
嘿 那些帐篷丑爆了
Hey, those tents are unsightly!
我们得把街道清理干净了
We need to sweep these streets.
所以 我把这块土地卖♥♥回给了市政厅
So I sold my land back to the city.
然后他们批准了我的投标
And they approved my bid for an apartment complex
用以建一座经济适用公♥寓♥楼
dedicated to affordable housing.
因为当生活给你柠檬时
Because when life gives you lemons,
你拿下那些柠檬 沾上红糖
You take those lemons, you dip them in brown sugar,
再烤出焦糖色 刨出一点点柠檬皮碎
sear them until caramelized, you zest the rinds,
然后拿它们来做装饰…
and then serve them as a garnish…
或者做成柠檬水
or lemonade.
也不是不行 做成柠檬水
You-you can make lemonade, too.
这一段发言稿是我帮他写的
I helped him write that part of his speech.
我的天 这可是个大新闻
Wowza! What a scoop.
特大新闻!
有个女人惹恼了记者!
剪一剪呀
Snip, snip!
斑斑 太棒啦
Speckle, that was great.
对吧 太难以置信了
Right? I can’t believe it.
明天晚上我还会在建筑师晚宴上得到表彰
And tomorrow night I’m being honored at the architects’ gala.
而你则是我亲爱的卖♥♥玛芬的小女孩
And you’re a gal-a who has-a sold the muffins-es-a.
呃 只卖♥♥了一个
Well, only one.
剩下的在我思考我是股份有限公♥司♥还是非盈利机构时糊了
The rest got burnt while I was figuring out If I’m a c corp or a b corp.
但是 对我来说你是全世界最好的公♥司♥
Well, you’re an a-plus corp in my book.
斑斑 我超高兴能做你的晚宴女伴
Speckle, I’m just excited to be your plus-one.
图卡 我超高兴能做你的聚会女伴
Tuca, I’m so excited to be your plus-one!
真的吗 只是和同事聚会而已 也行吧
Really? It’s just a work mixer, but okay.
我很高兴你因为能和我来聚会而高兴
I’m excited that you’re excited about this thing
虽然聚会这事并不能让我超高兴
that I’m not that excited about.
一份工打这么久还挺奇怪的
It’s weird being employed at one job for this long.
我甚至还必须上一节性骚扰课程
I even had to take a sexual harassment course.
Ficus carica 无花果树
我就是在那碰见费吉的
That’s how I met figgy.
性骚扰防治
在使用以下词语之前,请仔细考虑:
后宫 蠢货 贱♥货♥
「这些茎会笔直往上长吗」
圣诞火腿 刚换羽的大腿 屁♥股♥
在说和做任何事情之前请想清楚,特别是在工作场合
请闭嘴,仔细思考一会儿
欢迎参加性骚扰研讨会
Welcome to the sexual harassment seminar.
我们将谈到工作场景下的职业界限
We’ll be covering professional boundaries in the workplace.
我猜你应该是今天唯一的参与者
I guess you’re my only attendee today.
确实
Yep.
只有孤单的你和我
It’s just you and me alone
在这个房♥间 探讨不合时宜的
In this room, discussing inappropriate,
HR严格禁止的 工作场合行为
Hr-forbidden workplace behavior.
我想要爬到你身上 然后把你的果子全都吃掉
I want to climb up you and eat all your fruit
然后在你上面搭一间小树屋
And build a fucking tree house in your head.
我什么都没学到 贝蒂
I learned nothing, bertie.
一点都没有 - 绝了
Nothing! - Hot.
哇 又一个新的废话点评
Oh, a new yack review.
等一下
Wait.
甜鸟嘴太垃圾了
Sweet beak sucks.
我点了一个蓝莓玛芬
I ordered a blueberry muffin,
结果蓝莓竟然是紫色的 一星差评
But the berries were purple. One star!
感谢您的反馈
”Thank you for your feedback.
烦请拨♥打♥以下电♥话♥号♥码解决您的困扰
Please call me at the following number to discuss further.”
加冰块和苏打水打碎 不要加酒
Blend with ice, soda, no alcohol.
最后随便用个水果卷皮装饰
Top with a twist from any fruit.
我很随意的 再给我一根傻傻的吸管吧
I’m easy. And serve with a silly straw.
要特别傻的那种
剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表