剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表
Ooh! What a rush!
上头了
I guess now I'll go back to the hotel
我该回酒店了
and fill a bucket with ice.
然后装一桶冰块
I was thinking of inviting a certain someone
我在想邀请某人
to a certain exclusive dinner gathering for chefs.
去参加一个厨师的专属晚餐
The Bread Bowl!
面包碗
I've heard of that!
我听说过
Welcome! Your seat is waiting!
欢迎 你的座位已经安排好了
The world's baking elite dine on the finest foods,
世界上的烘焙精英聚在一起吃最好的美食
talk pastry, complain about lesser bakers,
聊糕点 吐槽差劲的面包师
and then, when the last drop of wine is drunk...
然后在喝醉以后
they eat the table! Yes!
他们会把桌子吃了 没错
A fine recap of things I already know.
你把我已经知道的事总结得很到位
Who are you going to invite?
你要邀请谁
You dear, delicate, little fool.
你个小傻瓜
It's you.
当然是你啊
Ah! Holy fucking shit, the freaking Bread Bowl?
我的天 传说中的面包碗
Are you shitting serious?
你认真的吗
Yes, I am shitting serious.
是的 我很认真
Well, are you coming?
你来吗
Uh, just a minute.
稍等
Speckle, I did so well at the presentation
斯派克 我演示得很完美
and everyone said--
大家都说
Bertie, Tuca is in the hospital.
伯蒂 图卡进医院了
Wait, what happened? Are you with her?
什么 发生了什么 你陪着她吗
No. Uh, not exactly.
没有 不算是
Then how did you find out?
那你怎么知道的
Hey, boys! Look at me shake my thing!
小伙子们 看看我摇摆的双乳
Tuca? Are you still in the hospital?
图卡 你还在医院吗
'Cause I'm in the waiting room. What?
因为我在等候室 什么
Word of mouth? Oh, my God!
别人告诉我的 天呐
Is she okay?
她还好吗
I dunno. She's about to go into surgery.
我不知道 她马上要进手术室了
You need to come right away.
你得赶快过来
Pastry Pete, thank you so much,
酥饼皮特 谢谢你
but I have a kind of family emergency.
但我家里出了急事
I have to go.
我得走了
Well, this is a one-time ticket, but do what you must.
这个机会只有一次 不过你该做什么就去做吧
You're an adult bird woman.
你是只成年鸟了
I can't force you
我不能逼你
to make the right decision for your career.
为你的事业做正确的决定
** I feel like a shrimp being shucked *
*感觉自己像被去了壳的小虾
** Feels like I ate a monster truck *
*感觉我吃了一辆大卡车
** Oh, piece by piece And now I'm fucked *
*一点一点吃 现在我完了
** I'm driving through the poison muck *
*我在自己体内的毒物中
** Inside myself and getting stuck *
*穿行 却被困住
** I'm tearing it up I'm shit outta luck *
*我撕心裂肺 走投无路
** I can't stand this loss of control *
*我受不了失去控制的感觉
** I feel so scared and vulnerable *
*我害怕 我脆弱
**It hurts too much to face this fear now Without a friend *
*没有朋友在身旁 独自面对恐惧 好痛
** Just wait, don't start yet *
*等等 别开始
** I'm not ready *
*我没准备好
** Is this the end? *
*这是终点吗
But we've been dating since high school.
可我们高中时就开始交往了
I just wish I knew what I did wrong. Mmhmm.
我就想知道我做错了什么 嗯
Normally, I'd never say this about a woman,
通常情况下 我不会这么说一个女人
but your ex-girlfriend sounds like a big meanie.
但你的前女友听上去很刻薄
Maybe you didn't break up so much as grow up.
或许你们不是分手而是成熟了
I got here as fast as I could.
我尽快赶过来了
What's going on? Can I see her?
怎么回事 我能见她吗
She's still in surgery.
她还在手术中
The doctors say all we can do is wait.
医生说我们只能等
I told her to stop drinking. I told her it was too much.
我叫她别喝了 我跟她说这太多了
We have to pump her stomach.
我们不得不给她洗胃
What can I do? All you can do is wait.
我能做什么 你只能等
Tuca, I'm so glad you're okay.
图卡 我真高兴你没事
What? I'm always okay.
什么 我随时都好啊
I's fine. I's Tuca.
我好 我图卡
I'll miss you, Speckle.
我会想你的 斯派克
I'll miss you, too, Big_Hairy_Stallion69.
我也会想你 多毛大种马69
You can call me Joel.
你可以叫我乔
No.
不
I never will.
永远不会
I love you, baby. Let's get out of here!
我爱你宝贝 我们走
Here you go. Come on. You're all right.
到了 你没事
Bertie, are you cleaning up?
伯蒂 你在做清洁吗
Yeah, just a bit.
一点点而已
You don't need to do that. Mm, it's okay.
你不必打扫的 没事
If I don't do it, who will?
我不做谁做呀
Are you mad at me?
你在生我气吗
No, it's just... look at this place.
没 只是 看看这地方
Is this how you live without me?
没有我你就这么过日子吗
Oh, I see what this is about.
我明白这是怎么回事了
You don't think I can take care of myself.
你觉得我没法照顾自己
What? I know you think I'm needy.
什么 我知道你觉得我黏人
That's right! I heard it all through the talking vents!
没错 我从说话口里都听到了
Tuca, what do you want me to say?
图卡 你想要我说什么
You are needy. You always need me.
你就是黏人 你总是需要我
You always get to be the fun, carefree party-animal.
你总是可以做有趣 无忧无虑的派对狂
But I have to be the worry-wart.
而我得做操心疣
But when you're not around, guess what.
但你不在的时候 猜猜怎么着
I am fun! I am brave!
我有趣 我勇敢
What are you even talking about?
你在说什么
I performed the crunt demo perfectly.
我完美演示了怎么制♥作♥可颂蛋糕
Everyone loved me.
人人都喜欢我
Pastry Pete invited me to an exclusive dinner,
酥饼皮特邀请我去一个独家晚餐
and he winked at me!
他还朝我眨眼
Are you listening to yourself?
你有听到你在说什么吗
Bertie, you have a boyfriend!
伯蒂 你有男朋友
What are you even trying to do?
你想做什么
Who even are you?
你到底是谁
Why does Pastry Pete's new pastry
为什么酥饼皮特的新糕点名字
have the same name as the old one?
跟之前的那个一样
Why didn't he call it the boint?
为什么不叫空饼蛋糕
I didn't ask you to be here. I can take care of myself!
我没叫你来 我可以照顾自己
I had a weird acquaintance take me to the hospital.
我有个奇怪的朋友送我去了医院
I asked to take you to the hospital several times.
我好几次主动说送你去医院
Even back in college, you didn't listen to me
就算在大学的时候 你根本不听我
and ended up in the emergency room!
结果进了急诊室
That was different. I don't even drink anymore.
那不一样 我现在已经不酗酒了
Tuca, I know you just went through surgery,
图卡 我知道你刚做了手术
so I'm gonna let you rest.
所以我会让你休息
But let me just say one more thing.
但我还想说一件事
Let's not forget the time your cut-off jorts
别忘了那次你剪短的牛仔短裤
totally ruined my summer vacation!
完全毁了我的暑假
So, we're bringing that up?
要提那事了吗
Because I can bring up things, too.
我也可以把陈年往事搬出来
Like when you got us kicked out of Anita's wedding
你害我们从安妮塔婚礼上被赶出来
because you insisted the buffet was all-you-can-eat!
因为你坚持认为自助餐等于无限吃
Tuca, that was you!
图卡 那是你
Oh, yeah, it was.
对 没错
And this is my ChapStick! I bought this ChapStick!
这是我的唇膏 我买♥♥的这唇膏
Who even buys ChapStick?
谁会买♥♥唇膏啊
Where do you think ChapStick comes from?
你觉得唇膏是哪儿来的
It doesn't just magically appear!
它可不会从天而降
You're just not looking hard enough!
那是你找得不够仔细
Spencer didn't even deserve you.
斯宾塞根本配不上你
He was just a stupid frat boy pelican.
他就是个兄弟会鹈鹕
Thank you for saying that.
谢谢你这么说
And you'll never be happy in a relationship
你恋爱永远不会开心
剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表