剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表
That's it, house go.
好 现在非常轻地接住这个 先生
Okay, now, very, very gently catch this, sir.
你抓住了吗? -抓住了
You got it? - Got it.
你们还好吗?
You guys all right?
丹尼 -来吧 薇儿 好了
Danny. - Come on, Val, come on.
慢慢来 轻一点...
There we go, there we go, lovely. Nice and gently, gently...
你抓稳她了吗? -抓稳了
You got her? - Yeah.
轻一点 做得好 薇儿 做得好 -没事的
Nice and gently, please. Well done, Val, well done, well done. - It's okay.
好 你可以的
Here we go, we got it.
轻而易举 来吧
Easy as pie, here we go.
我们走吧 -好
All right, guys, let's go. - Bye.
可以帮我开门吗? -告诉阿华 她父母安全了
You wanna get that door for me, mate, please? - Tell Wash her parents are safe.
你用他们给你的手♥机♥ 把电♥话♥转接到其他地方
You diverted the call from the phone they gave you
好让你能控制装置?
and it gave you command of the device?
对
Yeah.
真聪明
That's clever.
但为什么你制♥造♥的炸♥弹♥ 会一路传到内政大臣手上?
But why then did the bomb you built get all the way to the home secretary?
因为我需要他们以为是他们引爆♥炸♥弹的
Because I needed them to think it was them setting it off.
真正的装置需要一组四位数密♥码♥启动 只有他们才知道
The real device required a four digit code that only they had access to.
你为什么没在一进大楼时 就通知我们的警员?
Why didn't you alert our officers as soon as you entered the building?
因为他们会杀了我爸妈
Because they would've killed my mum and dad.
但你可能会杀了内政大臣
But you could have killed the home secretary.
我只是想控制住情况
I was trying to take control of the situation.
控制? 拉娜... -还有...
Control? Lana-- - And--
你冒了很大的风险 -她这么做...
You took a hell of a risk. - In doing that,
救了其他人的命
she saved other people's lives.
我想我们最好记住这一点 长官
I think we'd do well to remember that, sir.
其他人呢?
What about the others?
我把他们的位置给你了
I gave you their location.
什么?
What?
武装警♥察♥ 趴下! -武装警♥察♥ 趴下!
Armed police, get down! - Armed police, get down!
不准动...
Don't move, don't move!
原来你在这里 我一直在找你
There you are. Been looking for you.
你一直躲在厕所里吗?
You been hiding in the loo?
你还好吗? -不 我不好
You all right? - No, I'm not.
听着 你想先走吗? 我可以帮你掩护
Look, do you want to go? I'm happy to cover for you.
不 我不能走 这是丹尼的婚礼
No, I can't go, it's Danny's wedding.
我只想喝个烂醉 -听起来是个好主意
I'm just gonna get shit-faced. - Well, that sounds like a good idea.
要喝一杯吗? -谢谢
Drinks? - Oh, thank you.
干杯 -干杯
Cheers. - Cheers.
你在看谁?
Who are you looking at?
我想他是丹尼的叔叔之一
I think he's one of Danny's uncles.
他在打量你 -对 看看他的眼睛
He's checking you out. - Yeah, look at them eyes.
去打招呼吧 -不 我不能丢下你
Go and say hello then. - No, I'm not gonna leave you.
滚开 去打招呼 他很性感
Oh, sod off and go and say hello. He's hot.
你不去的话 我就把你拖过去 -好吧...
I'm gonna drag you there if you don't go. - All right, all right.
去吧 桑雅...
Go on, go on.
这是你今天最后一次看到她 -没错
That'll be the last you see of her today. - Uh huh, yep.
他在这里 风云人物 过来
Oh, here he is, man of the moment. Come here.
那没什么 -没什么? 他很谦虚 对吧?
It was nothing. - It was nothing. Oh, he's a very modest man, isn't he?
你和丹尼只是救了我们的命 -听着 这都是拉娜的功劳
You and Danny only saved our lives. - And listen, Lana, she did all the work.
对 我要居功 因为我是他的老板
Yeah, I'm gonna take the credit 'cause I'm his boss.
这让人很不安 我要走了 再见
Oh, this is unsettling. I'm gonna go, bye.
你打扮得很帅 爸 -对 看起来很棒 对吧 亲爱的?
You scrubbed up well, Dad. - Yeah, looking great, love, yeah?
你还好吗? -很好 好得不得了
Yeah, you all right? - Yeah, tip top, tip top.
糟了 妈还好吗?
Oh no, how's Mum doing?
看看她 她没事 -看到她出来真好
Look at her. She's fine. - Nice to see her out.
是啊 提醒你 如果她走进舞池
Yeah. Mind you, if she gets on the dance floor,
你得帮我把她绑起来 免得发生大屠♥杀♥
you'll have to help me restrain her before there's carnage.
你们好吗? -你好吗 亲爱的?
Hi, you all right? - All right, love?
她的衣服看起来比我的还酷!
Her outfit looks even cooler than mine.
比利一定会喜欢这个
Billy would've liked this.
他才不会 他讨厌派对 他肢体不协调 完全不会跳舞
No, he wouldn't, he hated parties. He had two left feet, couldn't dance.
对 没错
Yeah, true enough.
你还好吗?
You okay?
我没事
Yeah.
好 过来吧 -不 丹尼 听着 我为你感到高兴
All right. - No, Danny, listen, I'm, I'm happy for you,
但这是我的底线 -我不接受拒绝
but this is where I draw the line. - Not taking no for an answer.
桑雅... -快点 跟我来!
Right, Sonya. - Let's go, let's go.
我跟在你后面 去吧
I'm after you, come on.
谢谢 -很公平
Thank you. - Fair.
剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表