剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表
Well, if you'll excuse me, I must get back to my wife and family.
当然了 长官
Yes, of course, sir.
我们会请鉴识组把所有东西送去给桑雅
We'll get forensics to send everything off to Sonya.
那是定时开关 很基本 但主电荷的大小
It was a timer switch, pretty basic. But the size of the main charger,
里面有一千公斤的炸♥药♥ 他们的野心越来越大了
1,000 kilogrammes of explosives. They're becoming more ambitious every time.
我已经受够被他们牵着鼻子走了
Which is I've had enough of dancing to their tune.
从现在起 我们必须先发制人
We need to get on the front foot from now on,
就从逮捕艾力克斯开始
and we'll start by bringing Alex into custody.
你想逮捕他? 你得先找到他
You want to arrest him? You're gonna have to find him first.
我们仍无法证实他的可信度
We still haven't been able to verify his credibility.
如果必须对他施压 或逼他戴窃听器 我们会这么做的
If we have to put pressure on him or force him to wear a wire, we will.
拜托 先生 别这么做 我认为你犯了一个错误
Please, sir, don't do that. I think you're making a mistake.
就我们所知 他们太聪明了
From everything we know, they're too clever for that.
"就我们所知"? 我们一无所知
From everything we know? We know precisely nothing.
他们从一开始就领先一步
They've been a step ahead from the start.
长官... -该换我们领先了
Sir, it-- - It's time we took the lead.
拜托
Please,
我需要你的帮忙 你是唯一能救我的人
I need your help. You're the only one who can save me.
你在这里做什么 艾力克斯? -我不知道还能怎么办
What are you doing here, Alex? - I didn't know what else to do.
你怎么会有我的地址?
And how did you get my address?
我们第一次见面时 你给了我你的电♥话♥号♥码
You gave me your phone number, at our first meeting.
从那时起 我就能追踪到你
Ever since then, I've been able to track you.
好 还有别人有我的地址吗? -只有我
All right, anyone else got it? - Only me.
所以我是安全的? -对 你很安全
So I'm safe? - Yes. You're safe.
听着 我需要你帮忙阻止这些人 我一个人办不到
Look, I need your help to stop these people. I can't do it by myself.
艾力克斯 对不起 我得回报...
Alex, I'm sorry. I've gotta call this in.
不...求求你不要
No no no, don't please.
我知道这是我自找的 但请给我机会弥补
I know I got myself into this shit, but just give me a chance to make it good.
好
Okay.
好吧 坐下 告诉我
Fine. Sit down, tell me then.
我曾是个正常人
I was Mr. Normal.
过得很快乐 我有一个美满的家庭
Happy, I had a lovely family.
很棒的妻子和我深爱的女儿
Wonderful wife. Daughter I adored.
薪水优渥 我做系统工程的
Well-paid job, systems engineering.
两年前
Two years ago,
我女儿死了
my daughter died.
她才13岁
She was 13.
她在网络上被霸凌 但我们不知道
She was being bullied online. We didn't know.
她开始自残 真的很可怕
She started self-harming. It was horrible.
那些科技公♥司♥根本不在乎 他们只在乎钱
The tech companies, they didn't care. They're only in it for the money.
他们的演算法每天让她看 数百部让她病得更深的影片
Their algorithms fed her illness hundreds of videos.
她自杀了
She took her own life.
而警方 他们什么都没做
And the police, well, they didn't do a damn thing.
我很遗憾 艾力克斯 -我们的婚姻破裂了
I'm sorry, Alex. - Our marriage broke down.
我失去了工作、朋友 我的一切
Lost my job. Friends, everything.
对 我懂
Yeah, I get that.
在我最低潮的时候...
When I was at my lowest,
我在网络上跟一个网络团体搭上线
I hooked up online with this cyber group.
他们在反击大科技公♥司♥、大企业
They were fighting back against big tech, big business.
就像罗宾汉一样 为小人物挺身而出的网络游击队
Like Robin Hood, internet guerrillas standing up for the little guys.
我们揭露秘密档案 破坏腐♥败♥的企业
We exposed secret files, sabotaged corrupt businesses,
从他们的银行帐户把钱转去做正当用途
transferred money from their bank accounts to deserving causes.
这算是某种...正义
It was a sort of, justice.
或是复仇
Or revenge.
但似乎没有人注意到
But no one seemed to notice.
所以这群人决定跨过界线 进入真实世界
So the group decided to cross the line into the real world.
炸♥弹♥
Bombs.
毁灭
Destruction.
谋杀
Murder.
这些人很聪明
These, these guys are clever.
在你阻止他们之前 有更多人会死 而如果警♥察♥搞砸了
Many more will die before you stop them. And if the police screw this up,
我会成为代罪羔羊 你若长得像我这样 从来不会有好下场
I'll be the fall guy. I mean, it never ends well when you look like me.
但我会照你说的去做
But I'll do whatever you think.
我相信你 -为什么是我?
I trust you. - Why me?
因为你不是警♥察♥
Because you're not a cop.
你可能会被杀 -也许我能做点好事
You could get killed. - Maybe I could do some good.
帮忙扳倒这些人
Help bring these people down.
你确定这是你想要的吗?
Are you absolutely sure this is what you want?
我确定 如果我撑不过去...
I am. And if I don't make it, ha ha, through this,
告诉他们...
tell them,
告诉他们班杰明马穆达是好人
tell them Benjamin Mamouda was one of the good guys.
那是你的真名吗?
That your real name?
我相信你 拉娜 别把这个告诉警方
I'm trusting you, Lana. Don't give that to the police.
我不会的 -我只跟你一个人打交道
I won't. - You're the only one I'm dealing with.
先告诉我你知道的一切
Start by telling me everything you know.
他们现在在计划别的事
They're planning something else right now.
我不知道是什么 但很可怕
I don't know what, but it's something terrifying,
而且他们会一直做下去 他们不会停止
and they're gonna keep coming. They won't stop.
这座城市里 没有人是安全的
No one in this city's safe.
剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表