剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表
拉娜
Lana?
丹尼 退后 退后
Danny, get back, get back.
有位警♥察♥触发了一个爆♥炸♥装置
The officer triggered a device.
约翰被炸♥弹♥击中
John got caught in the blast.
他们都死了
They're dead.
我马上过来
I'm coming over.
哈斯 汤姆也踩到了装置
Hass, Thom stepped on a device too.
他只要一抬脚 炸♥弹♥就会启动
If he steps off, it'll activate.
待在原地别动
Just stay where you are.
一共有多少简易爆♥炸♥装置
How many IEDs?
我不知道
I don't know.
海伦
Helen.
在
Yeah.
我要你到门口去
I need you to make your way to the door.
好的
Okay.
慢一点 小心移♥动♥
Just move really slowly, really carefully.
不要踩在纸板上
Don't step on the cardboard
每一步都踩在水泥地上 好吗
and just stick to the concrete, okay?
走吧
Go.
好的
Yeah.
来吧
Go.
走吧 没事的
Go, it's fine.
海伦
Helen.
听我说 快
Stay with me, come on.
你做得很好
You're doing great.
很好 非常好
That's, that's good.
好 很好
Good, good.
再走一步
One more step.
不错 就是这样 马上就到了
Good, that's it, you're nearly there.
对 对
Yeah, yeah.
干得好 就这样 就这样
Well done, there you go, there you go.
好了 所有人退后 退后
Okay, everyone back, back.
听着 我可以帮忙
Look, I can help.
哈斯 不行
Hass, no!
丹尼 守着门口
Danny, keep the door clear.
好了 听着 你得往回走 好吗
AII right, look, you've gotta move back, all right?
那汤姆呢
Yeah, and what about Thom?
别过来 拉娜能搞定 我们走吧
No, Lana's got the situation in hand, let's go.
好吧 但是
Okay, yeah, but-
来 别激动
Hang on, hang on a sec.
嘿 没事了 我们走吧
Hey, it's okay, there we go.
好吧
Okay.
咱们在这儿先坐会儿
Just go and take a seat.
好吧
Okay.
对 这里 坐下
Yeah, there you go, sit.
你没事吧 -没事
You okay? - Yeah.
你没受伤吧
You all right?
会没事的 一定会没事的 她是最棒的
It's gonna be okay, it's gonna be okay, she's the best.
就这样 深呼吸
That's it, deep breath.
丹尼?
Danny?
你看好她
Just keep an eye on her.
你还好吗
You all right?
你没事吧
You okay?
我在发抖 全身都他妈在抖
Oh, I'm shaking, my whole fucking body's shaking.
我知道 你要深呼吸
I know, you just need to breathe.
好的
Okay.
深呼吸 深呼吸 好吗
Deep breath, deep breaths, okay?
哦天哪 听着 听我说
Oh, God. Oh, listen, listen, listen.
你就听我说吧
You need to listen to me.
你只管走 快走吧
You just go, go.
趁还有机会 你应该赶快走
You should take your opportunity and go.
汤姆 我哪儿也不会去
Thom, I'm not goin anyway.
这么做没啥意义 我不想让你出事
There's no point. I don't want anything to happen to you.
汤姆
Thom-
求你了 快走吧 -我不觉得
Please, please, just go. - I don't think-
现在马上走
Go now!
不 汤姆 我不会有事的
No, Thom, nothing's gonna happen to me.
听我说
Listen to me.
一切都在我掌握中 好吗
I'm in control, okay?
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
好吧 你给我闭嘴
AlI right? Just shut up.
好的 好
Yeah, yeah.
你一动也不能动 你站在炸♥弹♥上了
You need to be still, you're stood on a bomb!
是的 天
Yeah, yeah. Jesus.
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
相信
Yes.
是 我当然相信
Yes, of course I do.
这里我说了算 -是的
I'm in charge. - Yeah.
我知道自己在做什么 -是的
I know what I'm doing. Yeah.
我会把炸♥弹♥拆掉的 知道吗
And I'm gonna neutralise the device, okay?
好的
Okay.
呆着别动
Just stay still.
我天 好了
Jesus, okay.
好的
Right.
好
Okay.
千万别动 我马上就好
Really still and we'll be out of here, okay?
哦 好的
Oh, okay.
别担心 好的
It's all right, okay.
我需要把硬纸板切开一点
I just need to cut back some cardboard.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
然后 -是的
And then- - Yeah.
你得给我保持不动
I just need you to stay really still.
拉娜 我很抱歉
Lan, I'm so sorry.
现在不是道歉的时候
Now is not the time for apologies.
你不该在这儿 我也不该在这儿
You shouldn't be here, I shouldn't be here.
这都是我的错 真的
This is my fucking fault, honestly-
汤姆
Thom!
我真♥他♥妈♥不该走上来的
I should've fucking never walked up here.
汤姆 -我他妈太蠢了
Thom! - So fucking stupid!
别闹了 你越说越激动 你会乱动的
Stop, you're getting irate and you're moving, okay?
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
求你了 不要动 -我知道
Please just stay still. - I know.
你越是乱动
The more you move-
我知道 我知道 抱歉抱歉
Yeah, I know, I know, I know, know, know, sorry.
现在不是崩溃的时候
This is not the time for a meltdown.
好吧 很抱歉 抱歉抱歉
Okay, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.
我不会让你死的
I'm not gonna let you die.
我不允许这种事发生
I'm not gonna let that happen.
你说得对 说得对 说得对
Yeah, you're right, you're right, you're right.
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
我一直都爱 也会永远爱你 没什么能改变
I always have, I always will, nothing will ever change that,
所以你哪也不许去 知道吗
so I'm not letting you go anywhere, all right?
你做得很好
You're doing great.
只要你再给我一点时间
You just need to give me a bit more time.
只要你再给我一点时间
You just need to give me a bit more time.
好吧
All right.
60秒就够了
Just 60 seconds, that's all I need.
让我能切开硬纸板
Just get me, let me get under this cardboard,
然后我们就能离开了
and then we're out of here, okay?
长官 长官 你不该上来 太危险了
Sir, sir, you shouldn't be up here, it's too dangerous.
摩根警长 什么情况
DS Morgan, SITREP?
长官 他们在直播
Sir, it's streaming now.
我就要成功了 马上就好
I'm nearly there, I'm nearly there.
我无法呼吸了 呼吸不上来了
I can't breathe, I can't breathe.
你可以的
You can.
我好慌 我惊恐发作了
I'm panicking, I'm panicking, I'm panicking.
我不能呼吸了
I can't breathe.
你能感觉到我的手吗
Can you feel my hand?
我可以 -可以吗
Yeah, I can. - Yeah?
我能感觉到
I can.
剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表